This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caustic

I never heard a good review of studding, and it ain't supposed to look like a morning star.

So ribbed.

Quartet, or orchestra?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Valerian

Hm.  Depends slightly on mood, but I'll have to go with quartet.

Scrambled eggs, or hard boiled?
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Sherona

Hard boiled (eww scrambled)

Nose ring or Navel ring.

Caustic

Nostril or septum?

Erm...  Gotta go with navel.

Mustang or Camaro?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Zaer Darkwail

Mustang

Ok, this question is more to women; One large sized cock in the ass or two average sized cocks inside your front passage?

To men this question; One submissive average looking woman, or two hotties fucking your ass whit strap ons?

BK Geno

Equal average looking.  :D

Ford or Toyota?
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Kalen

Toyota.  Didn't even have to THINK about it.. *shudders*  The only Ford worth driving is out of ANYone's price range..

steak or chicken?

BK Geno

Steak. Hands down, chicken is too dry.

Wii or PS3?

Bliss

Wii!!!!!!!!

Console or PC?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Console.. and it pains me.  But for games?  console.

Wii or XBox 360?

Lirliel

None, PC FTW!

Oblivion or Morrowind (Story Wise)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Xerial

Oblivion (Despite having beat neither yet)

Blade or Blunt?

Lirliel

It's CLOBBERING TIME! So Blunt ;)

Dark Brotherhood or Morag Tong?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

BK Geno

Dark Brotherhood, more style than the thuggish Morag Tong.

Magic user or weapon user?

Zaer Darkwail

It's always fun be spellcaster, so magic user.

Ok, be hated&feared tyrant or everyone's loved doormat.

Cherri Tart

everyone's loved doormat - i mean, really, no question... wow, what does that say about me?  :P

unfulfilling job that nets you millions or fulfilling job that barely gets you by?

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

Million Dollar Job, I'll buy the fufilment, and yes I know money can't buy me love.. but I can sure as FUCK try ;)

Port Royale 2 or Sid Meiers Pirates?

Kalen

Pirates!   I LOVE that game.  (reminds himself to go out and find it again..)

wine or beer?

kongming

Wine.

Stealthy ninjas or sex ninjas?

...I've asked that one before, haven't I?
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Kalen

Sex ninjas!  (so THAT's who hit me with a drive-by fucking last night!)

honor without victory or victory without honor?

Lirliel

Victory without Honour, who needs honour *snorts*

Blackguard or Paladin?

Elandra

Blackguard.

Rainy day or cloudy night?
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Kalen

Cloudy night!!

Captain Jack or Captain Kirk?

Lirliel

He ho Captain Jack! :D

RHCP or Metallica?

Elandra

Metallica...of course.

GnR or Kid Rock?
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~