Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned for not banning anyone yet!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Banned for banning me for not banning anyone yet!!  Hmmph!!

Stone

Banned for what I'm about to do.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

(You're banning me for something YOU are doing? *Stamps foot!* Soooo not fair!!)

Banned for unfairness! 

Stone

Banned for calling it unfair, when, most likely, you will like it.  O:)

Anesa

Banned for assuming!  (You know what that will get ya!) ;)

MiaFire

Banned because I haven't banned in more than a month
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

Banned for slacking off on your banning!

MiaFire

Banned for picking on my banning activity!
-

Anesa

Stone

Banned for whining on whining!

MiaFire

Banned because you're not loud enough. I can't hear it. -points to your tag-
-

Stone

Banned for not coming closer.

MiaFire

Banned because I came closer and you're still not loud enough
-

Stone

Banned for falling into my trap. *cackles like a supervillian*

MiaFire

Banned for thinking I'm trapped. -looks around innocently-
-

Stone

Banned for making the trap impotent by merely not seeing it. Very smart.

MiaFire

Banned for banning me after you said I'm smart :P
-

Stone

Banned for not appreciating paradoxes!

MiaFire

-

Stone

MiaFire

Banned because I prefer secretive :P
-

Stone

Banned for not preferring spread wide open! :D

MiaFire

Banned for confusing secretive with closed. -smirks-
-

Stone