What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, plaid shirt in red, black and gray with elbow-length sleeves, sheer black stockings and black heels

Tolvo

Blue plaid button up over a tank top with blue leggings and a cup since I'm going out for a bit today and wanted to look nice. I don't get to dress how I want too often lately.

Beguile's Mistress

Soft worn jeans, a flannel plaid shirt in blues and blacks, fuzzy white socks.  Just woke from a nap and can't find my glasses.  *sighs*

AmberStarfire

A black floral top, khaki slacks and a black, white and blue jumper with a few stripes.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue slacks and a pale pink long-sleeved blouse with black ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Red slacks and a white-on-white long-sleeved silk blouse with a woven in snowflake pattern, a Christmas wreath brooch and black leather ballet flats.

Mirrah

Little black cotton shorts and navy spaghetti strap top. No plans today, and I'm being lazy just rambling around the house (and on E); chores are getting done at my pace.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Beguile's Mistress

Gray and black plaid shirt waist dress with a full skirt, ruffles around the collar and cuffs of the short sleeves and a sash type belt, sheer black stockings and black ballet flats

KarlaIsWriting

Gray t-shirt and pink checker pattern PJs.  ;D

AmberStarfire

A brown leather jacket, a grey jumper with a cat pattern, black slacks and khaki sneakers. Also a green jade bracelet I got in Singapore and my rings.

Mirrah

Black dress with white polka dots and purple sweater.

And cute pink socks. It's cold. >.>
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Argyros

I am luxuriating in the comfort and style of (un)orthodox attire for northern climates (i.e. shorts, short-sleeved shirt and socks).
< Status: Gone >

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon chinos, cable knit Aran sweater with a rolled collar, black loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Red, black and white plaid pleated skirt, red silk long-sleeved blouse, red leggings, black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Navy pencil skirt, light blue long-sleeved silk blouse with a diamond pattern woven in, navy stockings and navy heels

Peccavi

(I am going to make one of those Clueless style outfit programs full of BeMi's clothing choices!)

A tank top, some sleeping shorts, and a huge snuggle cardigan over top of it all because I'm always cold.  XD
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Peccavi on December 27, 2018, 10:05:33 PM
(I am going to make one of those Clueless style outfit programs full of BeMi's clothing choices!)

Thank you for the compliment. :-)

OT:  Today we were allowed to go casual so I'm wearing a pair of tan chinos with a light brown cashmere sweater and a pair of oxblood loafers. :-)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Always, you have most wonderful outfits BeMi. I would employ you, as stylist if I could. :-)

CassieBear

A new green knit sweater along with a pair of fur lined floral leggings. It's both comfortable and actually looks like I put some sort of effort into getting dressed today.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

The Green One

White Converse boots, black skinny jeans, white button shirt and black fedora~

Not available for new stories

TheLionKing

Grey sweatpants with pokemon socks ( They have Mew on them ^_^ )  and not trying to be ironic here but I have a Lion King t shirt on.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Red silk blouse, black pencil skirt, black stockings, and, my black Louboutin high heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: The Lovely Tsarina on December 28, 2018, 04:04:11 PM
Always, you have most wonderful outfits BeMi. I would employ you, as stylist if I could. :-)
Thank you, love. :-)

A white velour sweet suit and fuzzy white socks as I snuggle with an afghan on my couch with my little gas fire warming p the room.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!!! :D

Beguile's Mistress

Light brown pencil skirt and a long-sleeved silk blouse in the palest peach, sheer beige stockings and dark brown heels.

AmberStarfire

A grey aran wool knitted cardigan, a red fitted t-shirt and soft black slacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aran_jumper

I'm relatively close to the Aran islands.