BakemonoShiki [Recruitment]-Slots Open-

Started by SweetSerenade, March 17, 2018, 08:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

We can take some more occultists? Or male Shikis... either is good. xD We shall see how things go between now and the start of the game Saturday, I might raise the cap on the human side of things. xD

Feel free to throw something together Lizzie, worst that can happen is I say no.

Our character balances seems to be evening out, so feel free to make any gender you like - but hold off on more female Shiki for the current moment. xD

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Inari

I am kinda confused as to what I should make now. :x

LizzieV

I was thinking about making an occultist so I'll ponder things and get a sheet together.
O/O

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Starcry on March 18, 2018, 11:42:41 AM
I am kinda confused as to what I should make now. :x

With the interests in male Shikis the gender balance is sort of evening out. I'd like to see more male shikis, and more occultists? We have 6 female Shikis currently, and none of our other character counts are near that (except maybe male occultists). xD

SweetSerenade

As a note the only reason I'm considering character caps, is I need to be able to maintain the game and keep track of everything/everyone. As it stands I've only had one potential Co-GM and even if/when I pick a Co-Gm there is a limit to what me and one other person can maintain. If the game is going to continue to get larger with the number of players, I'm going to need more help in order to maintain everything.

Gardsorm

Let's see... Without accounting for the new interest:

We have 6 males and 8 females catalogued from the latest info thread.

Of those numbers, 3 are male Occultists and 3 are male Shikis. Of the females, 2 are female Occultists and 6 are female Shikis.

Hopefully knowing the numbers may help some folks!

Revelation

I would be interested in making a male Shiki I think. not sure what - but if people want to brainstorm out something, i'd be open to such. A demon from Veskra perhaps?

clockworkInferno

Hey everybody!
I am currently working on a male Shiki right now. Making a Vampire from Veksra. I can make him from a different plane considering his abilities, so brainstorming really helps! >w<
Romance doesn't go out with a bang, or a whimper. It doesn't die in a blaze, nor a snap. Romance dies in an INFERNO.

SweetSerenade

As I've said before (in the previous interest check), it is preferred if characters are not made for each other. Just make your character based on your desires, and what we already have - and go from there. :3

Alistair Leonhart

There's so much interest! Hi everyone! o3o)7

Gardsorm

Definitely! I'm just a player but I can try to help micromanage the discussions here too.

For starters, welcome Changing and clockwork! We have about 3 characters from Veskra (two females and one male). Neither are vampire types but one definitely does have a carnivorous disposition...

In any event, toss out your ideas and I'll see how I can help get the focuses narrowed!

Revelation

Quote from: SweetSerenade on March 18, 2018, 11:59:36 AM
As I've said before (in the previous interest check), it is preferred if characters are not made for each other. Just make your character based on your desires, and what we already have - and go from there. :3
Whoops, missed that. Mmkay! I can easily work on making a character. Since it seems we have a lot of Veskran characters, and nothing that I see from Errure, maybe i'll go with that, instead.

Also, nice to see you, Gardsorm!

Gardsorm

We have three characters from Errure so far (two males and one female)! If anything, it's Charon that has the most representatives, both current and possible in the future. o:

clockworkInferno

I do believe if I word it correctly, I might be able to get my Vamp to be from Charon. Can't have Veskra be the only one represented!
Romance doesn't go out with a bang, or a whimper. It doesn't die in a blaze, nor a snap. Romance dies in an INFERNO.

Revelation

Quote from: Gardsorm on March 18, 2018, 12:09:02 PM
We have three characters from Errure so far (two males and one female)! If anything, it's Charon that has the most representatives, both current and possible in the future. o:

Hrm, I should probably look through more than just the interest thread, lol. Still, I suppose that means things are relatively open and I should stop waffling between the 2-3 concepts I have and just commit.

SweetSerenade

I was not expecting things to explode this much, it's really surprising. I wish... well I hope Leki sees this and enjoys seeing his idea take flight.

Anyways, I am not going to put a cap on what world Shikis come from, simply because personally I can see just about any sort of creature coming from any of the worlds.

Gardsorm

Quote from: clockworkInferno on March 18, 2018, 12:09:11 PM
I do believe if I word it correctly, I might be able to get my Vamp to be from Charon. Can't have Veskra be the only one represented!

You potentially may be able to! Much like how I'm sure a fallen angel of sorts can easily be from Veskra depending on their lineage and such. =p Play around with things and see how they work!

Quote from: Changingsaint on March 18, 2018, 12:13:29 PM
Hrm, I should probably look through more than just the interest thread, lol. Still, I suppose that means things are relatively open and I should stop waffling between the 2-3 concepts I have and just commit.

Yep, just abouts! As SS said, no real caps on the world's Shikis come from, so feel free to pick any of the three and design your character~ Hearing you have three ideas is definitely inspiring!

Gender is also balancing slowly so it looks like maybe soon, female characters may also be accepted again, but for now keep working with the idea we need a few more guys!

Currently we have 6 female Shiki, followed by 5 male Occultists, followed by 3 male Shikis, and finally 2 female Occultists as our currently working numbers, discounting any of the current interest.

SweetSerenade

Occultists in general are open, but until I get Co-Gms I'm going to have to cap humans at 6 of each gender, and Shikis at 8 per gender. This is all I know I can manage completely on my own as a GM - and even then it's stretching it. To be honest. xD I need help.

Gardsorm

I might have submitted myself as Co-GM if I wasn't worried I'd do such a garbage job at it. =/ I tried it once before and I didn't feel too effective at the job. But I do want to see things take off here...

SweetSerenade

Announcement

Currently still accepting Co-GM applications. Gardsorm is the first Co-Gm I have accepted, and Vo is very close to being the second. I will be taking at least two Co-Gms, with Gardsorm added as a Co-Gm I will raise the character caps to 7 of each gender for humans, and 9 of each for Shiki. Even when I get my secondary Co-Gm I may not raise the character cap, considering we will need to establish the game and get going with things.

Miss Eleanora

Gardsorm

*Cough*

A-ahah... When I said discreetly, this iiiiisn't quite what I had in mind... :'(

But... Well, this is a chance for me to do what I used to do, except try to do it with a bit more consistency and focus. o:

SweetSerenade

Having the interest is amazing, makes me super duper excited! But also means I have to modulate, or I risk burnout. xD

Avalon29

Woo! Lots of interest while I was away.

Also yes there are shiki from Erure. Haru exists darn it. Then again Haru being invisible would have it's advantages. xD

I saw somebody mention attracting fox spirits as well. As Haru is a fox spirit spirit I'd find that to be lots of fun although likely cause lots of trouble for said character too. :P

SweetSerenade

Avalon I worked something out with Star, and it should be quite interesting :3