Rise and Fall of Gender (archive)

Started by Aiden, January 10, 2011, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvermoon

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

WyldRanger

Silvermoon

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

TheLegionary

Villain

Aeval

uggh!!! We are being slaughtered! I might as well leave this until I can get a band of girls here to do some damage!!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

TheLegionary

Nope! Come back, beautiful Aeval! Your presence is appreciated!

adroitgrayman

I told you earlier too, Try harder... I am not that easy to melt. *laughs*

WyldRanger

Aeval

*drops in and waves to TL if only for a minute*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

TheLegionary

* winks back at Aeval *

Are you trying to seduce me, Aeval? Did you forget Camille?

adroitgrayman

WyldRanger

Aria

"La poesia è nell'Aria"                    The Oath Of Drake
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Aeval

*looks surprised* ME! trying to seduce YOU..TL! Whatever gave you that idea!
I think camille is busy :-( ...haven't forgotten about her!! Just waiting for her to get back!

― Neil Gaiman

WyldRanger

Aria

S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

TheLegionary

Ops, sorry Aeval! I thought I had seen a gaze from you...silly thought! Who can compete with Camille after all? I cannot, as I am drooling as much as you are...

:(

Anyway, trying is not the right word for you....whatever you do, you would have me at your feet! LOL

adroitgrayman

WyldRanger

Aria

S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds