Caught! (F for M)

Started by JuliettaRossi, August 12, 2012, 11:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliettaRossi

Caught - He shouldn't have been home yet. There should have been more time. She's upstairs when she hears his car pulling around front - looking out the window by pushing the sheer curtain out of the way slightly, she sees him climbing out of the expensive car. She stands there frozen, watching him grab the bag from the back seat. she should be moving. She needed to get out of there...before he caught her. The house is large and fits him perfectly, at least for the vacation spot it is. A week of watching him from out on the soft beach sand had deepened her tan and sealed the idea she had, now he was home early and ruining everything. Her employer was going to be pissed. She glanced back at the computer still uploading files as she heard the door downstairs close, his shoes on the hardwood flooring. Her eyes were trained toward the door, simply hoping he wouldn't walk into the office upstairs - maybe a shower or a brandy downstairs...Instead she heard the sound of him coming upstairs and she willed the computer to go faster...It was almost done...She leaned over the computer, ready to snatch the drive from the USB and send the computer back to sleep...

(What 'He' does is up to you - though I figure it's something that earns him lots of money, he has lots of enemies - one of the being her employer. She's hired to find information on him - be it financial, business-related, whatever. During the course of her job, he catches her and is none too gentle. Where it goes from here is up for discussion, though I see it more of a...he would rather have her working for him than against him and finds her attractive as well. Lots of routes this one can take!)

For more information on me and my style of writing, please see my regular request thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130700.0