Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

After a quick computer simulation on his roll up tablet, Boat digs a small hole under one corner of the fortress and lights a wee fire.

'Oooops,' the whole thing has tumbled burying Trevino up to his neck.

Meanwhile, Win is left trembling on the despicable torture rack, now 2 inches taller, making her 5 feet high without her heels.
Boat clambers over the rubble to release her, then carries her to the shore where his pet Dolphin is waiting to take them home.

~The End~
History, where creative writing was born.

Trigon

I grab Boatman and banish him into the void, before rematerializing my castle. My castle stands strong!

Saiyuri

As the boys are busy fighting she walks off with the Win.

Boatman

The boys might be fighting over the rubble, but the Boat man was waiting with a new jacket for Sai, a straight jacket (sniggers) which he secures on her with pretty pink bows.

Afterwards, Boat holds Win close and covering them both with a cloak of invisibility catches a bus home without needing to pay.

Trigon

Stashed the win in my castle, and guards it with a giant Cerberus-like creature...

Boatman

Of course, that was just the exploding fake decoy win.
Hears detonation and continues on way home with real live Win... ahhh.

Verasaille

Giggles with delight as she drives the bus to her secret lair and hides Boatman and the Win in her dungeon.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Trigon

Raises an army to lay siege to your lair,

Boatman

Win squeezes through through the grille of the dungeon door (she is very flexible) and steals a bunch of keys from the sleeping guard's belt. Quickly, they find the key to the dungeon and Boat is soon free too. Interestingly, the ring also has the spare key to the secret emergency escape passage which Win and Boat take to reach the getaway space plane. 

Whoossshhhhh...  They leave Vera and Trev locked in battle far behind.

Trigon

Looks like you forgot the win on your way out  :P

Boatman

Nope, she's still here, the little rascal.
Win, where are you hiding?

Trigon

I've hidden it in a secret location. You'll never find it!!!

Boatman

Pinches Trev's map. Ah, there Win is in the place marked 'secret hiding place'

Boat recovers Win and cycles off with her into a new dimension.

Ralhend

Filches (NOT Felches, get it right) the win away and hides with it in his cave...

"My Precious... Its MINE" >:) >:) >:)
Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

Boatman

Well, she just walked out of the cave and came back home.
Dear Win, enough adventures for today, time to tuck you in your bed.

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Verasaille

Vera and Win munch popcorn as they watch the rest of them duel over the 'false' win. Hidden in a marvelous high rise penthouse, with all the techie stuff to watch all the others.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Boatman

Boat swoops in on an autogiro (he always wanted to have a go on one) which is too slow to be identified as a threat by Vera's modern surveillance equipment.
Dear Win is overjoyed to be rescued from her cruel mistress who insisted she say please and thank you and wash behind her ears two times a day.
Now, almost in slow motion, the escapees head towards the horizon and home.

Trigon

Just as you attempt to escape, I decide to swoop in with my Legions and re-capture the win. Boat is then himself imprisoned...

Boatman

That's not fair. Stamps feet... Looks for air vent.
There is always an air vent big enough to crawl though!
Whilst standing on toilet seat to investigate, Boat accidentally falls down sewer, then climbs back up into Win's cell.
She refuses to look at him, holding her nose tight.
But he takes her anyway, speeding away with Win on a lucky flush.

Mimetisme

Win was not who Boatman thought,
For she had a daughter who could be sought.

Travels go far and wide,
Until came in fate's tide.

Out to sea and down below,
The win is mine to take and go!

*Laugh and cringe, I do not blame any one of you.
It's a creatively bad night apparently.
Blame my pumpkin, Jackie.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Boatman

Boat yawned as the recital progressed (not understanding poetry), and stole away idly enquiring, "What's this about a daughter?"
As always Win admitted nothing, and Boat took her home.

Mimetisme

-Purses her blue lips into a frowning pout, tugging her witch hat further down while watching
Boatman take his leave with the true Win.-

So much for the distraction tactics..

-Sighs, then applies a new coat of paint to her lips before wanders off to wait and plan.
Knows him not, and though she feels a smidgen bad, it will not stop her. After all, Boatman
would need to go to the loo eventually. And when that time came, she would strike as
swift as an aimed arrow. Waited and waited, then waited some more. Then she swooped in,
using a spell to silence Win just in case, and another to make her obey. With a wink and smile,
a blue rose was presented to Win, the moment Win inhaled the fragrance Win became small.
Scooped up and collected, off Mimé danced, with the Win in her hand.- 

♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Boatman

Boat was of course fitted with a discreet wee collection tube and bag as any sailor worth his salt would be.
However, the contents of the matching bag of spirit (approved by royalty) was dispensed by compressing his right arm against the armpit reservoir to top up his glass.

Boat, suitably refreshed, steals away with dear Win.

Verasaille

Vera is still laughing at the hidden wee collector and manages to distract the sailor with a recording of a siren's song. As he covers his ears to avoid being enchanted, Vera quietly slips into her pocket dimension with the Win, and disappears.