News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberghylles

Johanathon Coulton - "Furry Old Lobster"

next

JoCo again - "Dance, Soterios Johnson, Dance"

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

TheWolf

Moby - Extreme Ways

Not my usual style of music of choice, but I loved the Bourne movies and this makes an entrance several times, kinda grew on me...

List Of Current Threads
List Of Ons & Offs

Wondering if I'd be interested?  PM me!

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Meatloaf - "Objects in the Rear View Mirror"

next

Moby - "Bodyrock"

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Idachan

Amberghylles

They Might be Giants - "Why Does the Sun Shine?"

next

Cake - "Sheep Go To Heaven"

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

TonyWoods

Tony's Turn Ons - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7198.0

We are such stuff
As dreams are made of, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

kongming

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

TonyWoods

Quote from: Cherri Tart on August 08, 2007, 10:54:17 AM
sounds like a personal issue, TW  ;)

Oh ha ha ha - go have some more caffeine, and get back in your cage ;)
Tony's Turn Ons - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7198.0

We are such stuff
As dreams are made of, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep

Cherri Tart

*laughs*  and no, i haven't forgotten i owe you a PM - thought i'd watch a movie while writing it, though, make it more interesting *giggle*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

*rerails the thread*

Angelique Kidjo - Wombo Lombo
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

lol - sorry - umm... moved on to LoTR sound track - 2 towers

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Chameleon

Bliss

Sexyback - by Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland

(Don't look at me like that. A very awesome woman sent me this video and this was the soundtrack and I think it shall never be out of my head now because I'M BRINGING SEXY BAAAAAAACK!!!)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Idachan

belsammael

Archangel

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Idachan