What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archangel

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Amberghylles

Wang Chung - "Dance Hall Days"

next:

The Beach Boys - "Sloop John B"

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Amberghylles

They Might Be Giants - "Lie Still Little Bottle"

Next:

The Confederate National Anthem

Bliss

Hannah Montana (Mylie Cyrus) - Life's What You Make It
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Seven

the fan blowing beside me.

XD

But I'm on a Criss Angel and CellDweller kick =3
Lynne's On/Off list =3

Get away, run away, fly away
Lead me astray, to dreamer's hideaway
I cannot cry 'cause the shoulder cries more,
I cannot die, I, the whore for this cold world

Amberghylles

Louis Armstrong - "A Kiss to Build a Dream On"

Next:

The Inkspots - "Maybe"

Bliss

Amy Winehouse - I Don't Wanna Go To Rehab
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

My Chemical Romance - "Welcome to the Black Parade"

next:

Simon and Garfunkle - "The Boxer"

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Squirrel Nut Zippers - "Hell"

Next:

Kim Carnes - "Betty Davis Eyes"

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Kip Adotta - "Life in the Slaw Lane"

next:

Paul Simon - "Kadochrome"

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Clarence Carter - "Strokin'"

Next:

The Firm - "Radioactive"

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Tom Petty - "Zombie Zoo"

next:

Tom Jones & The Art of Noise - "Kiss"

Bliss

Jenny Lewis & the Watson Twins - "Melt Your Heart"
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Archangel

PhoenixBlaze

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Archangel

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Cake - "Short Skirt/Long Jacket"

next:

Aqua - "Barbie Girl"

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3