The Accursed Bloods - A were creature RP (Recruitment/OOC)

Started by SxyCowgirl, July 07, 2010, 11:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starlequin

Alright, time to confess a bit of ignorance on my part. What exactly is "God Modding"? I've heard it mentioned a couple times, but I just thought it had to do with making your own characters into over-powered...uh...gods. Is it something different? And am I guilty of it?

<scurries beneath the bed with a blanket over his head as the sirens pass>
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

SxyCowgirl

That is what I take it as. It's pretty much taking charge of things without the power to do so.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Starlequin

Aso. Gotcha. I'll be more careful to avoid such faux pas in the future.

SxyCowgirl

I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Pandamonium

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: Kaizen on July 19, 2010, 09:00:04 AM
It's been a few days since anyone has posted, can we jump to the apartment or wherever we are going to get the story rolling again?

Waiting on Petrosity to post. Someone could PM her to let her know she needs to post. :P Sorry for how long it's taken.

Pandamonium

oh. ok.
I was waiting on everyone's approval. Didn't want to do any more god mode and force everyone in my tiny cramped apartment. No one would want to be forced there, I have very limited seating space.  :P

Pandamonium

I vote we move on, cuz I don't want this one to just die out.  :\

Petrosity

I'm sorry for not posting. :x I was the second to last person to post. So, I was just waiting on y'all actually... But, I will post something tonight. No problem.
O/O's Updated 7/31/13 & A'n'A

Petrosity

Posted. ^^ Sorry. I will try to watch the ooc better from now. <33
O/O's Updated 7/31/13 & A'n'A

Pandamonium

In compliance to this slow motion of the RP I'd like to go ahead and "god mode" it and gather everyone to the apartment if everyone's fine with it. So I'd like some consent for said problem so we can start this RP going smoothly again.

JerichoMyers

Username:
Character Name:Richard Undercroft
Height:5'7
Weight:198
Accursed Creature:Hyena
Appearance:http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll116/Bitty_Pong/?action=view&current=Were_Hyena_by_FlorieInk.jpg
Personality:Well for one, he can't talk. He's very careless and devious, constantly plotting self entertainment for him and his imaginary friend, Greed. Though he gives an admirably cheerful behavior, the true creature that stands behind is a blood thirsty marauder seeking your throat.
History:Richard was once held in high regard, his college peers acknowledged his uncanny intellect for tracking and hunting without mercy. Even before he was cursed, it was apparent that there were some disturbing issues washing around his mind. Though things started taking a darker turn after practicing mysticism. Disregarding all consequences for search of thrills, he began establishing more profound skills. At this time, he was illegally stalking an infatuation. She completely disregarded him as another fan boy and stuck with other, more promising candidates for her heart. Though, this would entice more devious deeds. Purposely cursing himself, this action came at a great cost. The pain of transformation through the following months were excruciating beyond human comprehension. Organs were shifting, bones were reshaping and sculpting, tail was growing, a process that would drive most insane.
He embraced this new form with hilarity. His mental state weakened significantly, his grip on reality loosening incredibly. Brandishing guns, flak jacket, home made explosives, Richard has become a creature far beyond brutality. Slowly, over the course of the transformation, an imaginary friend began developing to ease his solitude. Persuading Richard with ease, she caused the unthinkable. Using his knew found abilities and weaponry, he murdered both the woman and man he dreamed about. Not much is known after that but police reports an ungodly scene. Feasting on their entrails, this was beyond his own characteristics but this new friend had complete power of attorney. The new friend gave herself a name, Greed. She soon developed a personality of her own, and became addicted to Richard's atrocities against society. Now, twisting his mind into a new dimension, targets are picked on the daily. Whether cursed or human, he'll hunt them ruthlessly, searching for the ultimate thrill and hilarity, another s demise.
Other: N/A

Starlequin

Panda, I don't know about the others, but I say 'Go for it'. I tried to breathe a little new life into it the other day with a new post, but we're still floundering. Has anyone heard from Cowgirl?

Starlequin

lenka

Username: Lenka
Character : Elven
Height:5'8
Weight:65 Kilo
Accursed Creature:Leopeard shape shifter
Appearance: Femine, Tall and muscular as a human, blue eyes and long brown hair...as a leapard VERY muscular and strong, but feminine, has 2 long swords as a defence and is very defensive.
Personality: Very friendly and flirty as a human, but very stand-off-ish and aggressive as a leapard.

SxyCowgirl

Sorry for the delay guys. My computer access is EXTREMELY limited. Anyway, I'm here for a short while today so I'll do my best to get caught up and to post.

Quote from: lenka on July 28, 2010, 09:06:29 AM
Username: Lenka
Character : Elven
Height:5'8
Weight:65 Kilo
Accursed Creature:Leopeard shape shifter
Appearance: Femine, Tall and muscular as a human, blue eyes and long brown hair...as a leapard VERY muscular and strong, but feminine, has 2 long swords as a defence and is very defensive.
Personality: Very friendly and flirty as a human, but very stand-off-ish and aggressive as a leapard.

Lenka. I like your character idea. The only problem I see with it is that there's not much to go off of. If you could go a little more in deapth, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks. :)

JerichoMyers

JerichoMyers

While we're waiting, have any of you actually player Civilizations the game?

JerichoMyers

Yes, an you play as one of histories greatest leaders; from Shaka Zulu to Alexander the Great. It's an interesting and very technical game, well it can be depending on the person playing.

JerichoMyers

Never played it or heard of it, but I'm assuming it is a WWII strategy game. I might try it, only because the games  play are RTS.
Have you tried Dawn of War?

JerichoMyers

Man, I beat Soul Storm on all three difficulties and I still couldn't get enough of it. That game, right beside Battlefront 2, is my favorite game of all time. Online, I ripped people in half with the Tau and Sisters of Battle, who are the sexiest game characters ever.

JerichoMyers

I refuse to argue with that one. Online, that thing was spammed all to hell. I learned never to strike in swarms when fighting imperial guard. Oh, and it's called Winter Assault. Here's some thing funny and incredibly hard. I fought two teams of Necron, because it was a three way deathmatch. I was in the middle and they kept using my base as a battle ground. So I set mind fields up and they kept running through them, loosing entire armies. I felt like the smarter man......

JerichoMyers

With the Necron, they get that first rushing wave that's so freaking epic. If you can by past the first heavy hit, you got them beat, but that's easier said then done. My most aggravating team to face was, sorry to say, the Imperial Guard. They have such massive swarms that it's hard to break their lines.

JerichoMyers

You did that too, eh? Yea, I made matches were it was me against two teams, odd time three. I have a certain way of playing, like I'll hit from multiple directions and never swarm. I build teams of fire warriors and one scout for long sight. So, by the time the enemy got to me, half if not more of their squad had been sniped out by my normal infantry. THe thing with them is, fire warriors are basically like snipers, except they don't have one shot kills but much, much farther range. Though the hardest team to play would have to be the dark eldar. Get soul storm and you'll find out the hard way.

JerichoMyers

Eldar are just a bunch of space weirdo's with no life and still live in their mothers basement.

Oh god yes. XD