Who will post next? 2011.06.26

Started by Harley, June 26, 2011, 01:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eranil Morathim

not this time, just me stumbling in.

Belle this time maybe?

Autumn52

nope maybe a Xandi. *giggles*

How about Flower? are you still up beautiful?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

Whoa I was just going to post.. That is a trip.

Ok will you post one more time?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Oh for the sexy blue covered vampire I will cum everytime.*smiles*

Will you come back and give me a hug? Mordred?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mordred

How can I resist that inviting nextness? *gives scrumptious Xandi a squeezy hug*

Since you are already here, I call you again, Xandi.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

yay Mordred called me, I feel privleged. Oh wait, maybe it was only cause he knows I am online. *ponders*

How about if Mordred comes back and lets me kiss his cheek.

Mordred

Hmm methinks Xandi also must know this one be online.. although I also can't help but enjoy being called. That crazy moment when the air gets a slightly strange feel to it and it's simply known that this thread sways from the cliff it dangles from. And yet, it continues on.. Never quit tearing as it slides back and forth along those jagged edges.

Ok enoughof that nonsense.. Xandi, I recall the mention of a kiss.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Leaps in his arms and kisses his lips passionately, with the wild abandon of the centuries. (oops was suppose to only kiss on the cheek. Oh well what is done is done.)

How about Mordred come and collect.

TaintedAndDelish

Whatcha givin out? I'll collect...

Coming back Xandi?

Autumn52

snuggluffs Tainted

How bout you come give me some mornin lovin Tainted

Mordred

How about Mordred try to gain his wits.. *sits and waits* Oh sh*t, that's me! Whoa.. I don't even know what I was going to say.

How 'bout Xandi.. one more penetration (that scrumptious warmth into this icy form of mine) although I think that neck of yours is in serious jeopardy of leaving unscathed. Two marks.. That will heal quickly.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Nope, sorry Handsome!  It's just me... ;P

Did I see Rolo lurking about this morning?

icandor

Nope but you saw me.
Lilly should be next
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Kendra

and yet I appear instead ...

TaintedAndDelish ?

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Belle33

The lovely Kendra has missed her calling....

Hmmmm - who's about...Captain?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Choucho

Nope, just me flutering about.

Belle would to be so kind as to grace us with your appearance again??
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Belle33

It would be wrong to deny a butterfly anything.

Xandria next?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Nope.. not this time. Not sure if she has ever come through this door.. OR.. she's very crafty at remaining hidden.

Eh, I'll try again, though.. Xandria?
*See Pillory*

icandor

Naaah but I do presume Camille may be next tho
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Anesa

Aww... I think Icandor (I Can Do Her) kind of likes me!  :D  *Smooches and Huggers*

Wanna come back one more time and prove me right?

Sybl

nope it isn't icandor

Maybe Mordred will post next

icandor

Nope Sybl but this will be my last post for the night got a table top to jump into ^-^

TaintedAndDelish

My ears burn. Someone must have mentioned my name...

Taint turns to a statue of a horned, onxy god with rageful eyes and piercings in its nose. He lays a burning, slaughtered rabbit in its cool, stone hands as he prays with palms met and finger tips pointed to the dieties below as creatures of the night stir and creep amid the brush and sickly trees. Fire flies burn against the midnight sky.

He whispers, "Kendra"

icandor

um.... no not her you jut got a me..... I'm shocked no one else but TaintedAndDelish posted since I left