News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 07, 2013, 01:03:20 PM
You're alright, Cas'...

Alright folks, I'm being abducted. And prolly won't be back til laaate tonite...
Not sure what the `protocol' is here... If you wanna go ahead w/my character as NPC for a while, I'm totally fine with that. (Do your worst, Cas'! Whoa... I prolly shouldn't say that to you considering what you're willing to do to your own characters... .= Ah well... Fun times!)  ;D
My basic motive was to bend the truth a little to get Jessica outta there. Annnd to help her steal the key from Miss Schmidt.

"OkaysoIloveyoubyebye...!"  O:)

Bye Kepesk!  Stay safe out there!  Don't let any Final Destination 2 stuff happen to you!  We want you back alive!  But have fun otherwise and stay safe!
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Cascalence

Okay, guys, try number...uhm...I lost count...for sleep.
Have fun!  ...But not too much fun, iffin ya know whats I means~.

Demigod1945

I am officially off the road, every time I had posted was from my phone lol.

Cascalence

Hiiii Demi!
Glad to know you're safe!
...As you can see, I'm awake.  Again.  ...I don't know why.  I sleep so terribly.  *sigh*

Demigod1945

Aw that must suck, what time is it for you?

Cascalence

Demigod1945

So why would you be asleep?

Cascalence

Because I've had...uhm...
and then 1...
and then another 1

4 hours of sleep cumulative.

Demigod1945

Ah ok, so it's just you and me huh. I guess the rp is stuck for awhile.

Cascalence

Yeah...but that's oki.  We can talk.  Iffin ya wanna talk.  Or you can hop over to the Doormat and talk with all of us there.  There's a couple of people there, I think.  At the very least, Karma Sinclair is there....
That's where I spend a lot of my time.  I thread hop like crazy.  Make bigtime use of the "My Bookmarks" page and all, to watch all the threads at once. *nodnod*

Demigod1945

Eh I'm not much for the doormat, Divine's last post got me all excited for the rp lol.

Cascalence

Lol, you poor thing.  I hope everyone can get online soon, though I know it's not gonna be for a good while yet.
Can't believe Kepesk had Jake throw Karen under the bus like that.  It was hilarious xD

Demigod1945

Ha yeah, I think he may get her out of it since Sam yelled at him to gtfo and get the dean, who is with you so....

Cascalence

E says Kepesk is online o.O...Maybe he's at a rest stop and peeking in?  Some rest stops on the interstate have wifi now.
Kepesk...KEPESK!  Are you thar?

Demigod1945

Cascalence

Ehh...judging from where he is on the memberlist on the front page, it looks like he's idling offline.  That is, inactive and slowly drifting towards offline status.  I think he just peeked in and then left.  Maybe I'll be proved wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've gotten the grasp of how the site works so far...>>.

Demigod1945

Oh that sucks. WHY WOULD HE DO THAT TO US!!!! CURSE YOU KEPESK!!!

Demigod1945

Wait a sec,Cas,didn't Kepesk give you permission to NPC Jake!!! *Looks to the sun with hope filled eyes.*

Cascalence

Did he give me that permission, or Batman that permission?  I can't remember...brain is too fuzzy...hold on.  *goes to read back a bit*

Demigod1945

I believe he meant you. Just read his post.

Kepesk

Who gave him internet access!?! That was real friggin smart!
It may be sporadic at best, but I'll try posting when I can...
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Cascalence

Ah yes, bottom of the previous page.  He did give me permission to powerplay his char.
Okay, I'll do that...but it means you'd still have to wait on Batman to come and post, because I wasn't given any such permission to touch Aaron.
...Oh, wait...Kepesk is here....  Uhm...nevermind then~

Demigod1945

Awesome! Go Go Go kepesk!!!

Demigod1945

We could just have Jake and Karen hurry out of the library, not waiting for the Aaron. Then do few post with Jessica and Sam, then Aaron will arrive.

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 07, 2013, 05:20:38 PM
We could just have Jake and Karen hurry out of the library, not waiting for the Aaron. Then do few post with Jessica and Sam, then Aaron will arrive.
Sorry, I went off to eat real quick.  My stomach had been growling audibly for over an hour, so I finally decided to hush it up, lol
Uhm...it all depends on what Jake says as to whether or not Karen would go along.  After all, you had Sam send Jake for the Dean, not for her.  And Karen isn't one to stick her nose where it doesn't belong ><