Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzNurse

*noms on pizza while she restocks everything*

At least try to behave today?
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saberblue

Who, meeeeeeee? *noms the newly-restocked goods*  Thank you, MzNurse!
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-races back in to grab pizza, little 'Wok on her shoulders-
Afternoon, all! A fine sunny day around my neck of the woods. Finally feels like Spring. (It'll be cold and raining tomorrow, I'm sure of it!)
How is everybody doing so far today?

Psht, Saber.
I always behave myself. But I'm also lying. ; D
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Aye, it does feel like Spring, it does.  And that's a bloody rare thing all the way out here...the land of perpetual snow, rain, and wind. XD 

Anyhoo...I've got to take off for a bit.  Work calls.  Yuck. ><;  I shall return! *Ewoks drag him out the door of the shack, towards the awful, awful place.*

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*skips in swirling scythe around* It is so nice to skip class and sleep in. *spins scythe around again* Is it mischief time.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-eyes Saturn warily- Ooh, no you don't! If you're going to cause havoc.. at least let me grab some protective gear, first!
-straps on helmet, knee and elbow pads, mouthguard and a cup-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

We're behaving today, remember?

saturnschild

*stops spinning scythe* oh yeah  :-( *looks around* what am I going to do now. *spins scythe around out of habit*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

*barely dodges scythe* Hey!  Watch where you're swinging that thing! XD

saturnschild

oops sorry  :P *splumps to the floor* I should have went to school today. I could have cause trouble there and blamed somebody else. Oh well *pulls out DS and play World end With You*

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Ah, school...that place of knowledge, culture, and refinement which consumes my already fleeting mind when I'm not stuck at work. XD  Is today some kind of March Break or something?

MzNurse

*restocks the goodies and drinks and the special goodie boxes*

morning everyone.

saberblue

And a very good morning to you, MzNurse! *noms goodies*

saturnschild

good morow everyone. How is everybody on this fine thursday.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

I have smote the 15-page essay!  I smote it good, yaaaaaaaar! *swings +2 sword of smiting around a few times before dropping it clumsily.*

And how is saturnschild doing today?

saturnschild

other then laughing at your clumsyness everything is great. Got a good sleep in and I am ready for todays classes.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*walks in with a lamp shade on his head, a smoke in his mouth, and smelling like beer and drops on to his pillow and yawns* good morning everyone >.<
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*squats down in front snow* it looks like you had an eventful day.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

it was a good night *giggles and snuggles saturn*

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*pats snow on his head* you are just a party animal.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

man i was alone all night *sighs and snuggles more*

saturnschild

*pulls into lap and hugs head* oh my poor snow I was too. but look we are here together now ne.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

yar *snuggles* was lookin for my self at the bottom of a glass, still haven't found what im lookin for

saturnschild

is that glass filled with milk

Ons and Offs saturn