Seeking Dom-Leaning GM for Systems Driven Play [Pathfinder/5e/etc?]

Started by AnneReinard, August 22, 2017, 08:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ixy

The scheme works, but it does mean that if I accept one PC, I will most likely have to accept both.  While that's great, and I love party interaction and tied histories, be aware-- just in fair warning-- that this could create a bit of tension for a small group.  Other than that-- definitely works. 

Now... as far as a "harem", the term may not justify the appellation in person.  There is no middle class, really, so even a minor noble in such a disparate society-- one which openly endorses and practices slavery-- could plausibly keep concubines so long as he has the resources to sustain them, but far from master of a lavish palace, he would have resided in a minor fortification from the old city-- perhaps an old keep, once part of a larger fortification, now fashioned to resemble a residence with wooden guard-towers, fences, and quarters tacked-on to the remaining hardened structure.  And his being of some distant blood relation to the noble family would be the only justification for him being a land-baron of any kind, with perhaps a dozen soldiers ready-- but not exceptionally well trained-- at his service.  The two of them would have been treated harshly by the guards before the-- what would you call her-- Baroness?  Or Baronetess even? -- called for justice and, from her wheeled couch, was trotted out to view the violated, beaten, mostly-dead captives and pronounce their sentence of death. 

The affair would be held at the keep, and the general public could attend for the cost of two coppers per head, one copper for children shorter than a man's waist.  Stale, baked rolls would be handed out to paying customers, and distilled corn whiskey would be sold for a copper per watered-down cup (bring your own vessel). There would be warm-up hangings, and after a few hard-looking souls arrived bearing ores to take the young women into their  custody.  Th affair would be settled quietly due to the circumstances, and few noticed or cared that two others of the 'harem' were executed in the place o of the sisters.  Their bodies were impaled on the keep tower naked for the crows for seven days and nights as a message... and to ensure no reanimation took place.

AnneReinard

Welp. Talked a bit with Allie on this matter over the morning. I'm sold on this. We will get you full character blurbs shortly!
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

DeviantMunster

The Changeling Witch
Character Name:  Nephele
Deity/Alignment:  Naderi/True Neutral
Race/Sex:  Human (Changeling)/Female
Class:  Witch/Seducer

Concept:  Witch of the Wilds (to be), leaning towards stereotypes like Crookback Bog. A potential temptress, though still struggling whether that's the right path for her. True Neutral representing more her struggle between being a good person and bending others to her will thanks to her darker heritage, as opposed to 'do what I want whenever' or 'Defend the forests!'. She's a natural seductress at the moment, accidental or not. Enchantment/enthrallment being her main means with dealing with people, though I tend to get spells like Spider Whip and the vermin (spider shape) things for her, as more her symbol!

Description:  Thick raven rivulets run down this creature's narrowed shoulders, framing a cool tear-drop face. Skin like marble with huge amber gems set within the almond shape of her eyes, hidden beneath a natural canopy of charcoal lash that look out with such burning intensity; an unnatural shade. Gentle angles, a slender nose, and a natural cupid's bow graces the rest, a hint of a smirk playing along those sanguine shaded lips.

Standing at a good five seven, her long legs speak of slightly less than sumptuous grace; a hint of thickness to each of her alabaster thighs. Leading to the surprising breadth of hip that offers an elegant undulation with each step taken. The slender shape of most of her body only further draws attention to the supple swell of a heart-curved backside, her waist sucking in and drawing the eyes easily up. A pair of neat, perky handfuls finish the feminine ensemble; her form usually hidden in dress or slightly tight trousers and blouse.

A certain innocence shines in her eyes, youth and curiosity; yet in the same breath, the gyration of her hips, the inviting arch of her back, the intensity of her stare belie a darker nature. One not entirely of this realm.

Biography:  There's a small little town on the outskirts of the kingdom. One like any other, really. There was a two story Inn (the biggest building in the village!), a two man smithy (that on occasion made more than just horseshoes and hangers!), a cobbler, an herbalist and... well, really, nothing unexpected. It had it's own Village Council, and even a Women's Circle. And was graced by a very spiritual Wise Woman/Wisdom/alchemist: Eleanor.

The village was mostly humans, the typical sort. Large families residing in generational homes, a few with local feuds that only spurred interest and gossip and helped distract from the destruction their lands had suffered. Yet there were a few outliers, a few dwarven sort. But of particular note, the woman that listened to the weather and helped cure the sick; Eleanor was a gnome.

Adalgar was the local owner of the Rooftop Revolt, the Inn that saw to travelers or acted as a host for events of all sorts. It took years, many, but the two were eventually drawn to one another. Pulled into a spiral of romance and love that led to marriage. And besides the occasional joke (usually at his expense) the two were embraced by the village.

Yet such a coupling naturally could result in difficulties. Particularly in having a child. They tried, of course. Many a time. Quite rigorously. But years went on, and slowly but surely they prepared to simply live the rest of their lives together; just two.

A blessing! It was during the sharp cold of Winter, the chilling bite of the deathly season that Adalgar entered the warmth of the Inn with a particular little bundle wrapped up in his arms. Why he'd gone during a storm to find firewood, why it couldn't wait for tomorrow no one could say; yet Eleanor could not be happier.

Strange was the coming of Nephele's existence into this family, yet it was one full of joy. Even if she tended to be sickly, she smiled throughout. And her parents, adopted or not, loved her. One blessing turned to another when she grew, resembling much of her adopted father, blossoming into quite a beauty - if a little ungainly and awkward in her own body at times. Yet not /everyone/ embraced her existence as she grew, some murmuring a few rumors here or there. Mother's deftly watching their sons. A few girls growing cold and jealous. Such things usually led her to traversing the forest, exploring by herself. Making up the most fantastical stories whenever she had free time - until her 18th when she stumbled across a blonde-haired youth.

Trait:  Charming

He was different. Not just from the set of his clothes, or the piercing hues of his blue eyes. But the way he held himself, the way he confidently met another's eyes with a surety that he knew whatever he saw. It was only later that she learned he was from another village - a proper town, the song of a local lord. She was smitten. Sexuality was a quickly learned thing in the upcoming months. His... experience, she presumed, was natural. Men simply must know and understand some things. And as it ventured into deeper depths, having her wrists tied. A small gag fitted. Or having her skirts pulled up in the alley of two buildings... it was an adventure in its own right, and he insisted this was utterly natural and normal; every couple did such things.

It was only when she decided to travel to his town, to his home that tragedy struck - finding him with another woman, an equally fair blonde-haired beauty. He acted... different. Smoother. Gentler. My lady this, my lady that. Tipped fedora. It wasn't long until Nephele figured out what she was to him, and despite the hurt in her heart, the pain... She knew they existed in separate worlds. The right thing was to simply break things off and not give into that dark-hearted jealousy... or envy that she'd seen other women toss her way.

...until she spotted him in the forest with a gang of friends, bows slung over a shoulder while 'hunting'. Casually remarking on the dark-haired harlot he'd been enjoying while the girl he was courting refused to put out. The foulness only continued as she sunk into the brush and her heart twisted into knots.

Trait:  Empty Heart, Full Heart

Really, it'd been a terrible idea. Truly terrible. Yet something cruel came forth, bubbling to the surface. That same confidence, that same certainty she'd seen in him she reflected. First on his friends, those merchant sons of lesser standing that flocked to him. A meeting in the dark, a whispered word in an ear. A promise of more to come... that was all that was needed to convince them to bring the young lordling to a barn in the dark of night. And there, when he finally did arrive with his 'friends', he was graced with the whimpering and breathless sounds of a young blonde. Held in the tempting clutches of the raven-haired harlot. His 'fiance' moaning out her hatred for him as she fell into Nephele's embrace.

Trait:  Domineering

It was partially the seduction, partially the sight... but his friends held him back, refusing to release him as the two women enjoyed themselves.

Really, it'd been a terrible idea. Rage is a wicked thing, and she knew she'd overstepped her bounds quite a bit. Her village was troubled, whispers and concerns being voiced. The council in an uproar regarding the complaints of this Family. The letter.... it'd been a saving grace. Her family would be safe as she packed up and fled to the academy - an institution that surely even a noble wouldn't dare cross. Not some country lord, anyway.

Player Desires:  Non-Con scenes are always nice, but I suppose what I mean is Dub-Con! Situations that the characters didn't wish to get into, but with a fantastical twist, where they're made (and perhaps humiliated) into enjoying what's happening. The more aggressive, more 'real' situations I'd rather skirt around, though I'm still happy to have very serious and realistic events! Particularly to poor NPCs, or the story, or environment.

Naturally, fantasy ought to be fantasy, and it IS Pathfinder. Cursed items, purely detrimental or with a somewhat benefitial twist are always fun, as is creative use of arcane/divine powers/potions/etc! Even during combat, on the occasion. Temporary blunders, like baleful polymorph (I have a bunny tail and want to breed, oh nooooh~).

Ahem, in a less pervy, more setting-wise thing. I definitely like what the other two mentioned, but! I do like camping/exploring jungles/lush, unruly environments. Swamps are neat-o too. Being graded on quests, sorta a game within a game is also pretty nice. Perhaps a few other students, too, that was can build some bonds with (like contacts) would be cool, or a rival group of students cropping up now and then.

I'm easy to please, finding a few gold coins with no effects from some ancient civilization, a sword that turns into a club (why?!), fancy jewelry from an ancient goblin lord... Anything attached with some story and lore is great. I especially love nifty mundane items too! New clothes are spiffy.

Finally, for my character - the ability to use social skills would be great, outside of just the school. She's also a changeling (and a witch!) So covens/hags/etc would be pretty spiffy. Of course, way later in the story!

That said, with this group, I'll probably have immense fun even if there was nothing kinky or lewd at all. Oh! And having time to interact with other party members would be nice too, so we're not just hanging on your every word all the time, unless you'd like. Oh, and creepy-pasta-horror can absolutely be great.

Ixy

Did not mean to ignore the Hellknight question... they might exist.  Somewhere.  As for what order?  Hoooo boy, who wants to find out...?

Autocad

Well if it helps, would "graduated from Hellknight academy" match or clash with your setting?

Ixy

Don't think that would work... I'd prefer them to be a mysterious entity out there that you may find, may not, and may not WANT to find.  :) 

However, nothing to say you weren't trained by someone with an exceptionally strict lawful code who hates demons and seems to believe one of the tenants of an old Order... who knows who they used to be, or who used to teach THEM.

DeviantMunster

Ugh. I'm terrible at bios. Finally done!

*runs on Valve time*
10 minutes = 2 days.

Also using Archives of Nethys usually over the SRD, simply because they retain the actual text for most of the traits and such over the pure mechanical bonuses!

Ixy

So many ideas are coming to a head, this should be splendid.  May I ask that all who've expressed interest consolidate and finalize their applications and re-post by Wednesday evening, marked, at the top, with the following:

Application: Player Name, Character Name

Below that, please include, for my slack-ass DM reference, your sheet (linked or in spoiler if all texty), your PC's background, personality, appearance and/or Avatar, your post-rate, and your O/Os for this character (especially if they vary from yours or there's something -special- you're craving).

Again, please post that by Wednesday.  This will be small-group (4-5 absolute max with most scenes involving no more than 3 PCs) and I will do my absolute damndest to make this a good game for all accepted.

Thanks!

LisztesFerenc

Application: LisztesFerenc, Cris

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1376293

Concept: Fairly vanilla half-elven rogue adventurer, she finds traps, picks locks, finds treasure, stabs monsters in the back, and scurries away to hide behind an ally if she gets too injured.

Personality: Cris is a shy and quiet girl, who instinctively gravitates towards the sideline of things. She wants to be friendly but isn't sure how since she doesn't have much experience positive experience interacting with others. Under the broken shell is the potential for a talkative, fun loving youth, but it would need to be nurtured. She enjoys tasks which keep her fingers occupied, stacking things, shuffling cards, picking locks. Cris pretends to be a boy, but she does not identify as one, this is simply a move, at least partially subconscious, to try and get others to like her more, after hearing her father curse her gender so many times over a bottle of booze.

Cris's current goals are (in order of importance):
Be the best student she can possibly be at the academy and befriend one of the male instructors to win their approval (and get a surrogate father figure)

Find elven artefacts (anything from an elven flute to a magical item of elven design to the crown of the first elf queen)

Buy a farm with corn fields, goats and a duck pond to retire to one day

Brief History: Cris’s father couldn’t believe how lucky he was, getting to tumble in the hay with a pure blooded elfen maiden. He was the envy of the village, and traded his story of the pale haired beauty’s body and tight snatch many a time after the band of elves left the village. Of course when the blonde slut showed up eight month later with a fat belly he was distinctly less pleased, and the bitch ended up dead shortly after. No one knew why. Perhaps human food disagreed with her, or her people had her marked for dirtying their blood.

Left with a child he didn’t want in a village not racist enough for him to dispose of it, he decided to make the best of a bad situation. Surprisingly well read, he spoke a bit of elven, and named the child Cris, who made good on his perceived promise to be a vex at every turn. She had cost him good money to raise, would cost more to marry off, and was too weak to work in the field for more than an hour or too. She slept out of his sight and ate what she was worth: leftovers not suitable for the dog.

It wasn’t until he caught her eating a piece of fruit that he found a use for her. She was hungry, she’d stolen some fruit, not surprise there. But she had a large ursh pear, and there was only one tree which grew such fruit, and it was deep in the headman’s orchard. Cris had managed to scale the wall, avoid the workers and anyone looking out from the house, pick a pear and return without being caught.

Her father now had her steal some more valuable things, and was always happy when she returned with some silver or gold. Cris, mistaking this happiness for the affection she had always wanted from him, happily obliged. Alas a greedy man and an eager teen are found to slip up sooner or later, and for them it was sooner. Someone noticed how well the father was living, how it coincided with the robberies, and a quick search of his place revealed enough for him to hang. He wasted no time flipping on her, but it did nothing to reduce his guilt, and so Cris would have joined him dangling from the noose (he was to be hung first, a last act of mercy that a parent should not outlife their child, though here is was likely wasted), had someone from the crowd not spoken up. Her life was judged to be worth 6 silver in the hand of herwould be executioner, with an additional 6 distributed among those she stole from, to compensate for the troubles. A bewildered Cris left the stocks in the company of a stranger and was led to the Academy.

Appearance and avatar:

Short cropped, ashblond hair and seagreen eyes in a bony face, Cris is somewhat pretty, though far from stunning and rather plain for even just a half-elf. Her posture is often hunched and defensive, making her seem shorter than she is. When not balled up, her long and slender fingers are revealed.

Having picked up on her father’s not so subtle hints that he would have preferred his half-breed bastard be a son, Cris tends to pull her baggy peasant garbs in just the right way so as to hide as much of her body, and femininity as possible, and beneath her coarse shirt her breasts are bound tightly every morning. As such, it can be a bit hard to place her gender at first glance.

Cris will start play a shortsword, padded armour, a peasant’s outfit, a burglar’s outfit, and a half used snuff box. She took it from her house after being recruited, and relaxing with it by the fire was the only time her father’s attitude towards her ever approach nice.

Posting rate: 3 times per week minimum, more if necessary.

What I am looking for in this game:
A chance to explore RPing a damaged, vulnerable character and how they fare in the school environment with fellow students and instructors, and the potential smut this entails. I also like the idea of a story being able to supply diverse missions, with varied enemies and environments, and an external marking system (I assume their performance is assessed), whether directly stated or merely implied.

Sexual ons/off: Dominance and submission, emotional manipulation/abuse, reluctance, degradation, control and occasional affection. The idea of corporal punishments with erotic elements sounds very exciting. I want to see Cris's insecurities and need for affection from the authority figures in her life exploited, and occasionally rewarded, though never quite how she would ideally desire them. Beyond that my usual apply, I like pain, humiliation, bondage, with only the very extreme as limits (scat, vomit, finger/teeth removal unless magically healed).

PhantomPistoleer

Application: Phantom, Oxenbridge Hewitt

Oxenbridge Hewitt
Character Sheet

Concept:  Elven monk with abandonment issues.

Description:  Tawny golden tendrils frame a handsome chiseled face.  Large emerald eyes, sparkling with melancholy, stare absently into the void of space.  A subtle boxer's nose, a vaguely puffed lip, and a discolored circle around one eye give his otherwise feminine features a shot of resiliency.  He is dressed in a well-worn traveler's outfit, with a large poncho hiding his lithe frame.  A backpack hangs over one shoulder.

This is Oxenbridge Hewitt, the forgotten elf, whose parents marched to combat the unknown when he was a babe, and never came back.

He has the unsettling aura of a man who has seen too much darkness throughout his life, and done many things of which he is not proud.

Brief History:

This is a transcript of our conversation with Oxenbridge Hewitt, a potential initiate.  Salazar Quill and I, Homer Gallio, standing members of the Adventurer's Guild, are present.  Our conversation took place on the equinox, inside of a jail cell, where Oxenbridge is being held for attempted murder.

Tell us about your parents?

"Who, the Hewitts?"

No, your real parents.

"...  I didn't know them.  They left me and went off and got killed when I was a baby."

Is that what the Hewitts told you?

"No.  My first parents told me that my real parents were brave heroes who died protecting the city from the undead.  But what difference does that make?  I'm still here.  They left me."

Your first parents?

"Well, yeah.  My first parents were in their forties when I was but a year old, and took care of me until... well, until my first father died when he was sixty.  He was executed by a gang of ex slaves.  I don't know why.  They claimed that he was the reason why the world was the way that it was and just slit his throat in front of me."

And how many parents have you had?

"I've had four parents.  When my first mother died, my eldest sister became my second mother.  Although she never married, she conceived four children.  Her first real son died before he ever got a name.  Her second real son died, too, when he was caught stealing silverware from a pawn broker.  Her third son was the one who became my third father, but... he wasn't very interested in being a father.  I can't blame him now, but it hurt then.  I didn't feel wanted."

And your fourth parents?

"Yeah... so, my third father didn't have any children...

Aside from you.

"...  I guess.  He and I didn't have a very good connection, so it's difficult for me to say that I was his son even though he was my third father.  He was not there when I needed him, and I remember thinking that he just didn't care about me."

But he kept you around?

"Yes and no.  I worked on the streets to earn enough to eat.  It was difficult for me because humans... hated me."

Hated you?

"Yeah.  They hated me.  They kicked me and spit at me.  And I swore--I SWORE--that I wouldn't ever let anybody kick me or spit at me when I was big enough to fight back.  I was so angry back then."

So, your fourth parents...?

"It turns out that my third father died from consumption.  When that happened, I was inherited by cousins who were descendants from my first parents' youngest child.  They tried to take care of me, but by then, I was just gone.  They couldn't help me."

You said that you were gone.  What do you mean by that?

"I had spent over two decades on the streets.  I earned money in the fighting pits, and I used that money on drugs.  It... I'm not proud of who I was, but I was just a wild animal then.  I couldn't be domesticated.  And I just didn't care for my new parents.  The fourth ones.  Why did they wait so long to help me?  I wasn't their problem until my third father died, but I needed their help much sooner than that."

So what happened?

"I had a lot of problems.  As I said, I was abusing drugs.  Anything I could get my hands on.  I just didn't want to be me.  I wanted to be a normal person.  A human.  I wanted to live like a human, and die like one, too.  Drugs helped me live in those dreams."

You were a fighter.

"Yeah..."

You were a user.

"... *sigh*...  yeah..."

But you never murdered anyone.

"Not yet, anyways."

Why did you try to kill Lagon the Merchant?

"... Lagon deals in spices.  Everyone knows that.  He's not big enough to step on anybody's toes, but he's enough of a hassle for anybody that crosses him.  And I crossed him."

How?

"I started seeing one of his girls.  And things between us got serious.  Lagon wasn't happy about it, so he killed her."

This woman, this... Diana... she died of a chemical misadventure.

"That's a lie.  She... you didn't know her.  She wouldn't do that shit.  She was above that."

She died from ingesting a fatal dose of black tar, Mr. Hewitt.

"I told you, that's a lie!  You... you think that you can just...  you son of a bitch...!"

The conversation ended when Oxenbridge assaulted us.  A true and certified copy of our notes of the conversation has been attached to our affidavit recommending his admission into the Adventurer's Guild.

Player Expectations:

I really want to play in a sort of post-apocalyptic pathfinder game.  I like playing games where the setting is ultimately the arch-nemesis of the party.  I am really into the sexual elements that the GM mentioned previously, and I also know that I really like it when Ixy GMs.

Character Goals:

Ox wants to overcome his issues with substance addiction, notably to a hallucinogen named "black tar."  In relation to this, Ox wants to get revenge on the drug dealer, Lagon, for selling him poison-laced drugs that led to his girlfriend's fatal overdose.

Ox perceives himself to be lower than dirt, and longs to elevate his status in the world.  Like most adventurers, he desires fame and fortune. 

Ox does not fit in in human society, and longs to find a place where there are more people like himself.

Sexual Ons:

Ox enjoys partaking in group sex, BDSM, and femdom.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

AnneReinard

Application: AnneReinard, Mina Pulex

Concept: Former Concubine Turned Adventurer by Necessity

Personality: Mina is a former concubine with no small amount of Stockholm syndrome. As a result, she still has many of the quirks that had served her well in her captivity. She tries her best to be pleasing at every turn, both physically and mentally. She is among the first to agree with anything that somebody else has to say, letting the thoughts of others fill her head out. As a result, she typically comes across to people as bubbly, empty-headed, and perhaps a bit dim-witted... and after so long of faking these conditions, they've even become true to an extent. Harsh words and crude language are enough to make her typically cave in and cease offering any protest to a plan she disagrees with.

Despite these problems, she does have a high degree of empathy for other people. Her natural blessings of magic manifest themselves typically in being able to ease the wounds of others or prevent them from obtaining them to begin with. While she was forced out of the relative comfort of her captivity into being taken in as an adventurer, she sees it more as an opportunity rather than a punishment. She has the chance to reach out and help people, to perhaps make the world a better place. She is very optimistic about this at the moment, despite her irrational grudge toward her fellow concubine.

Appearance: Mina is a beautiful young woman with long blonde tresses that reach just beneath her shoulder blades. Despite the problems of the day, her position as a favored concubine saw her relatively well fed and cared for without too much struggle; this shows in her relative curviness and lack of muscle tone compared to many in this day and age. Were it not for her healing abilities, there is no doubt that her skin would be covered in more scars. She often frets about her looks more than she should, especially after her time as a concubine has come to an end; she often complains about what she considers rags that she was offered with after the recent shake-up. Her bright blue eyes are usually wide open, taking everything in, and she sometimes takes a slightly vapid look when she does not understand something. Given her choice in the matter, she favors brighter colors and rather sultry clothing that catches the eyes; something that instructors have ended by shoving armor at her that actually covers skin to avoid damage.

Brief History: Mina Pulex was born to a poor family inside of a nation that had been plunged into recent chaos. Survival was difficult for the family in the best of times: the young girl was taught that she could dance to catch the attentions of men at the taverns and perhaps make a few extra copper or a piece of bread for her time. In a time where monsters could roam the ruins of the city at any time, the risk of being abused by cruel men or being robbed at the point of a knife was an acceptable risk after all. So the pretty little thing danced away in the yellow glow of taverns, until a day came when she caught the eye of the cruel Baron Cicensis. That very night, his thugs were all too happy to drag the girl screaming into the night, back to a fort from which her family would never see her again.

Years passed and Mina caved to her captors. She became the favored concubine of the baron and her mind was hollowed out to be subservient to his whim. She simpered and preened and did her best to keep in his good graces and had long since stopped dreaming of the outside world or a life that could have been. After all, a little abuse from the baron was clearly better than what might have existed outside of the fort. The world had fallen completely into disgrace and only the strong deserved to rule in these days - befitting of a nation ruled by the divine Asmodeus. Even as the strikes on her body brought out her inherent healing powers, she did not consider what she could use it for aside from allowing the Baron to abuse her all the more with less repercussions.

Everything changed when she found the Baron murdered in his bed, another concubine holding the blade. Her world twisted around as power and control passed to the vindictive baroness. Abuses were heaped on her without the false affection of the Baron and it seemed that her execution was soon to come. Only the careful passing of coin and whispered promises were enough to save her from the axe, and she was taken away to the Ravenhurst Estate for training alongside the murderer of the baron that her twisted mind had grown rather fond of. Her mind remains struggling with balancing the desire to use her powers to change the world for the better as an adventurer might be able to do with the despair at being thrust from the simple life of thoughtless servitude. They meld in service toward the Guild, for the time being.

Post Rate: I can post daily during weekdays, with a slowdown over the weekend due to various other commitments.

Ons: Dubcon, noncon, namecalling, sexy clothing and costumes, humiliation, degradation, bondage.
Offs: Scat, watersports, snuff.
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

Ixy

... loving it.  1 more day, all.  I am more that pleased with these three characters and think they will all fit wonderfully. 

Deviant Munster, if you're still in, you'd make 4 with that character, and Aylinas, I'm waiting on your character as well (I believe? Did I miss it?)

Aylinas

Application: Aylinas, Malia Allard

Concept: Ex-Concubine/Rouge who Killed her Owner

Personality: At first blush, Malia is a sullen, willful and sometimes angry individual.  She values personal freedom and holds a seething hatred for authority and power structures.  In brighter days she may have found herself to be a political agitator in Cheliax, but these days it's enough to just live.  Staying alive is rather quite important to her and it seems, oddly, that being an adventurer is just about the only way she can manage that.  One might question if she has anything but a rough, cynical exterior, but she does, at least, show sympathy for others who are in a terrible spot.

Appearance:  Malia has curly, shoulder-length black hair, blue eyes, and a slim build.  She prefers black clothing, for obvious reasons and carries around a dagger usually hidden in the folds of her outfit.  She also carries around a set of dice as a memento from her days of gambling and thievery.  Though she usually keeps it covered up, her back has a few faded whip scars.

Brief History:  Malia was given to what outwardly seems like an orphanage at a very young age.  The orphanage, of course, while it legitimately took care of children, was funded mostly by the children themselves, either through begging, eavesdropping, pickpocketing or other petty larceny which the owner made it a habit to teach the tykes.   Malia made an excellent sneak thief herself and she quickly grew into a regular cat burglar.  When she hit her teens, she and several of her partners in crime took to the streets as their own small gang of thieves without a guild (one of them she quickly picked out as a boyfriend).  Answering to no one and stealing from the wealthy to survive.

Though Malia is no fool and makes it a habit to check her marks, it was almost inevitable that the group found themselves stealing from the wrong person at some point.   When the quartet of thieves arrived in the town of the cruel Baron Cicensis, they quickly found a populace that were none to happy about their overlord who had a personal army and horded wealth.  Honor and romantic notions demanded the four of them pull off a daring heist from the man.  Plans were made.  Secret code words were discussed.  Escape routes were plotted out.  Nothing could stop them.  ...Except for a magical trap.  It all happened in a blinding flash.  One of them was electrocuted... and panic set in so heavily the three that were left didn't know what was happening until a squad from the baron's private army was on top of them.  Her boyfriend tried to fight but was gutted before he could land a blow and she and her last remaining friend were dragged into the Baron's gardens with their heads on chopping blocks.  Though her friend's neck was severed, the baron took a liking to Malia's curves and she quickly found herself dragged to one of the baron's "private chambers", bound in place and gagged for a long night of pleasure for the baron.

Nine years passed with Malia owned by the estate.  As one might expect, she did not concede quickly to being owned quietly.  In fact, her first two years of being owned by the baron was marked by an escalating, increasingly debauched series of punishments to get her to behave.   Whipping, time on a wooden horse, living in a cage were just some of the private punishments, though she quickly 'graduated' to being given to the guards in a pillory peaking in being forced to clean the stables with her mouth.  The long string of punishments eventually worked and Malia gave in to serving the cruel Baron.  As the years passed and Malia grew more pliant and broken, the baron found her talents of thievery to be rather useful for punishing people he didn't like but would rather not be overt about attacking.  And so she was kept busy stealing items or blackmail material for the man.   After nine years of captivity though, the baron became complacent about checking Malia's weapons.... and one night she hid a shiv in her dancer outfit, joined him in bed and stabbed him in the throat.

Malia was quickly sentenced to die from the vindictive baroness.  Though nearly at the point where she was questioning if she cared, a secretive letter from the Ravenhurst Estate was enough to rekindle her desire to live and she was more than happy to flee into the night, knowing anywhere else would likely mean death.

Post Rate:  Daily as needed.  Don't be surprised if I rattle something off in the dead of night.

Ons:  Bondage, degradation, pillories
Offs:  Gore, incest

((You didn't miss it!  Just took me some time to create.))

PhantomPistoleer

In an unrelated note, I may be switching from a monk to a brawler or unarmed combat fighter.

It would make more sense.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Ixy

Sorry, wasn't trying to rush you, Aylinas. 

DeviantMunster: are you still in?

Phantom: I understand the shift... Brawlers are a fun class that I'd like to explore some time, and Martial Artist is fine if you want to shake of the yoke of ki and lawfulness.

... am I missing anyone, anything, urgent here?  Not trying to be unfair, promise... I just want to keep the iron glowing.  I expect I'll have up an OOC/Character threat tonight or tomorrow night (Eastern Time), giving time for last-minute adjustments today and tonight.

Thank you guys for your interest.  I hope to keep it.

LisztesFerenc

I don't know if Autocad has PM-ed you or something, so just going off what they've said in this thread they were considering an antipaladin or paladin build, but haven't presented anything final yet.

And yes, fighter would probably be a better fit with the other character, though I kinda like the fragile theme we have going currently. Might not feel that way after the first fight though. One thing PhantomPistoleer, you've noted your monk's wisdom to AC as armour, which means mythweaves isn't adding it to your touch AC. If you pretend the bonus is deflection, it will add them to both, and you just need to remember to dock it when immobilized.

Autocad

Nah I don't have enough for a complete character. Have fun guys :O

PhantomPistoleer

Thanks, LF.  But it's a moot point now. 

I built Oxenbridge as a brawler.  Check him out:  https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1383223
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

DeviantMunster

Application: DeviantMunster, Nephele

Character Name:  Nephele
Deity/Alignment:  Naderi/True Neutral
Race/Sex:  Human (Changeling)/Female
Class:  Witch/Seducer

Concept:  Witch of the Wilds (to be), leaning towards stereotypes like Crookback Bog. A potential temptress, though still struggling whether that's the right path for her. True Neutral representing more her struggle between being a good person and bending others to her will thanks to her darker heritage, as opposed to 'do what I want whenever' or 'Defend the forests!'. She's a natural seductress at the moment, accidental or not. Enchantment/enthrallment being her main means with dealing with people, though I tend to get spells like Spider Whip and the vermin (spider shape) things for her, as more her symbol!

Description:  Thick raven rivulets run down this creature's narrowed shoulders, framing a cool tear-drop face. Skin like marble with huge amber gems set within the almond shape of her eyes, hidden beneath a natural canopy of charcoal lash that look out with such burning intensity; an unnatural shade. Gentle angles, a slender nose, and a natural cupid's bow graces the rest, a hint of a smirk playing along those sanguine shaded lips.

Standing at a good five seven, her long legs speak of slightly less than sumptuous grace; a hint of thickness to each of her alabaster thighs. Leading to the surprising breadth of hip that offers an elegant undulation with each step taken. The slender shape of most of her body only further draws attention to the supple swell of a heart-curved backside, her waist sucking in and drawing the eyes easily up. A pair of neat, perky handfuls finish the feminine ensemble; her form usually hidden in dress or slightly tight trousers and blouse.

A certain innocence shines in her eyes, youth and curiosity; yet in the same breath, the gyration of her hips, the inviting arch of her back, the intensity of her stare belie a darker nature. One not entirely of this realm.

Biography:  There's a small little town on the outskirts of the kingdom. One like any other, really. There was a two story Inn (the biggest building in the village!), a two man smithy (that on occasion made more than just horseshoes and hangers!), a cobbler, an herbalist and... well, really, nothing unexpected. It had it's own Village Council, and even a Women's Circle. And was graced by a very spiritual Wise Woman/Wisdom/alchemist: Eleanor.

The village was mostly humans, the typical sort. Large families residing in generational homes, a few with local feuds that only spurred interest and gossip and helped distract from the destruction their lands had suffered. Yet there were a few outliers, a few dwarven sort. But of particular note, the woman that listened to the weather and helped cure the sick; Eleanor was a gnome.

Adalgar was the local owner of the Rooftop Revolt, the Inn that saw to travelers or acted as a host for events of all sorts. It took years, many, but the two were eventually drawn to one another. Pulled into a spiral of romance and love that led to marriage. And besides the occasional joke (usually at his expense) the two were embraced by the village.

Yet such a coupling naturally could result in difficulties. Particularly in having a child. They tried, of course. Many a time. Quite rigorously. But years went on, and slowly but surely they prepared to simply live the rest of their lives together; just two.

A blessing! It was during the sharp cold of Winter, the chilling bite of the deathly season that Adalgar entered the warmth of the Inn with a particular little bundle wrapped up in his arms. Why he'd gone during a storm to find firewood, why it couldn't wait for tomorrow no one could say; yet Eleanor could not be happier.

Strange was the coming of Nephele's existence into this family, yet it was one full of joy. Even if she tended to be sickly, she smiled throughout. And her parents, adopted or not, loved her. One blessing turned to another when she grew, resembling much of her adopted father, blossoming into quite a beauty - if a little ungainly and awkward in her own body at times. Yet not /everyone/ embraced her existence as she grew, some murmuring a few rumors here or there. Mother's deftly watching their sons. A few girls growing cold and jealous. Such things usually led her to traversing the forest, exploring by herself. Making up the most fantastical stories whenever she had free time - until her 18th when she stumbled across a blonde-haired youth.

Trait:  Charming

He was different. Not just from the set of his clothes, or the piercing hues of his blue eyes. But the way he held himself, the way he confidently met another's eyes with a surety that he knew whatever he saw. It was only later that she learned he was from another village - a proper town, the song of a local lord. She was smitten. Sexuality was a quickly learned thing in the upcoming months. His... experience, she presumed, was natural. Men simply must know and understand some things. And as it ventured into deeper depths, having her wrists tied. A small gag fitted. Or having her skirts pulled up in the alley of two buildings... it was an adventure in its own right, and he insisted this was utterly natural and normal; every couple did such things.

It was only when she decided to travel to his town, to his home that tragedy struck - finding him with another woman, an equally fair blonde-haired beauty. He acted... different. Smoother. Gentler. My lady this, my lady that. Tipped fedora. It wasn't long until Nephele figured out what she was to him, and despite the hurt in her heart, the pain... She knew they existed in separate worlds. The right thing was to simply break things off and not give into that dark-hearted jealousy... or envy that she'd seen other women toss her way.

...until she spotted him in the forest with a gang of friends, bows slung over a shoulder while 'hunting'. Casually remarking on the dark-haired harlot he'd been enjoying while the girl he was courting refused to put out. The foulness only continued as she sunk into the brush and her heart twisted into knots.

Trait:  Empty Heart, Full Heart

Really, it'd been a terrible idea. Truly terrible. Yet something cruel came forth, bubbling to the surface. That same confidence, that same certainty she'd seen in him she reflected. First on his friends, those merchant sons of lesser standing that flocked to him. A meeting in the dark, a whispered word in an ear. A promise of more to come... that was all that was needed to convince them to bring the young lordling to a barn in the dark of night. And there, when he finally did arrive with his 'friends', he was graced with the whimpering and breathless sounds of a young blonde. Held in the tempting clutches of the raven-haired harlot. His 'fiance' moaning out her hatred for him as she fell into Nephele's embrace.

Trait:  Domineering

It was partially the seduction, partially the sight... but his friends held him back, refusing to release him as the two women enjoyed themselves.

Really, it'd been a terrible idea. Rage is a wicked thing, and she knew she'd overstepped her bounds quite a bit. Her village was troubled, whispers and concerns being voiced. The council in an uproar regarding the complaints of this Family. The letter.... it'd been a saving grace. Her family would be safe as she packed up and fled to the academy - an institution that surely even a noble wouldn't dare cross. Not some country lord, anyway.

Player Desires:  Non-Con scenes are always nice, but I suppose what I mean is Dub-Con! Situations that the characters didn't wish to get into, but with a fantastical twist, where they're made (and perhaps humiliated) into enjoying what's happening. The more aggressive, more 'real' situations I'd rather skirt around, though I'm still happy to have very serious and realistic events! Particularly to poor NPCs, or the story, or environment.

Naturally, fantasy ought to be fantasy, and it IS Pathfinder. Cursed items, purely detrimental or with a somewhat benefitial twist are always fun, as is creative use of arcane/divine powers/potions/etc! Even during combat, on the occasion. Temporary blunders, like baleful polymorph (I have a bunny tail and want to breed, oh nooooh~).

Ahem, in a less pervy, more setting-wise thing. I definitely like what the other two mentioned, but! I do like camping/exploring jungles/lush, unruly environments. Swamps are neat-o too. Being graded on quests, sorta a game within a game is also pretty nice. Perhaps a few other students, too, that was can build some bonds with (like contacts) would be cool, or a rival group of students cropping up now and then.

I'm easy to please, finding a few gold coins with no effects from some ancient civilization, a sword that turns into a club (why?!), fancy jewelry from an ancient goblin lord... Anything attached with some story and lore is great. I especially love nifty mundane items too! New clothes are spiffy.

Finally, for my character - the ability to use social skills would be great, outside of just the school. She's also a changeling (and a witch!) So covens/hags/etc would be pretty spiffy. Of course, way later in the story!

That said, with this group, I'll probably have immense fun even if there was nothing kinky or lewd at all. Oh! And having time to interact with other party members would be nice too, so we're not just hanging on your every word all the time, unless you'd like. Oh, and creepy-pasta-horror can absolutely be great.

Ixy

Quote from: Autocad on November 01, 2017, 09:10:58 AM
Nah I don't have enough for a complete character. Have fun guys :O
That need not be a barrier.  Amnesia is an option, our I can help... or you can emerge later, a shady figure from someone's past?

Just saying, let me know.

As for everyone else: Cris, Nephele, Malia, Oxenbridge, and Mina are fantastic. I'm thrilled and will post back to kick off tonight.

I ask only this: 1) Try.   2) Tell. Me.  IMMEDIATELY  if you get any of the three "B"s: Bothered (content or player), Busy (short our long term), or Bored.

Yeah really... don't let me plod along pouring my garbage writing out if you are bored.  I can change on a dime.  If it doesn't work after a few angles, well darn. 

LisztesFerenc

I didn't make the cut? That's a shame. Have fun with the game everyone, it sounds really fun.

Ixy

Ahhh no, that was my error. Honest.   I have big plans for Cris! Damnit I knew I was missing something

LisztesFerenc

Ixy

AnneReinard

Ons and Offs