The Wolves of the Swamp (Interest check) (Werewolves, NC possible, pregnancy)

Started by Evil Tim, August 25, 2013, 06:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

We just need a male wolf and a male tourist before we can start! Almost there! :D

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

LamentingQuill

Come on gentleman, we need one male werewolf and one male human tourist. Imagine being a powerful werewolf seeking his mate or a human touring a new place, unaware of the destiny that awaits him at the hands of a beautiful she-wolf.

Chaosfox

I will do the last male tourist can have the character sheet up late some time tonight or later tomorrow for sure
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Chaosfox on September 12, 2013, 06:45:45 PM
I will do the last male tourist can have the character sheet up late some time tonight or later tomorrow for sure

Thank you, dear. I will let Ramsey know.

Chaosfox

Name: Lucian Black

Picture/Physical description:
Lucian stands at about 5'7  weighig about 154 with a medium build and a slightly athletic body.
Likes/Interests:  Outdoor Activates, Reading, and traveling 

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Lucian interest run from vanilla to light dom/sub like stuff weather he is in control or not it does not matter. He also tends to try and be somewhat romantic no matter the situation. 

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Vore, Gore, Scat, and women who are to clingy.

Brief history: (Why are they coming to the town, what is their lifestyle, etc.)
Lucian was born and raised in a small suburban town and had always wanted to travel. Since graduating from college and having worked in his field for only 3 year He has decided to do so and only found his way here after being told it was a nice town to visit.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Chaosfox on September 13, 2013, 07:54:10 PM
Name: Lucian Black

Picture/Physical description:
Lucian stands at about 5'7  weighig about 154 with a medium build and a slightly athletic body.
Likes/Interests:  Outdoor Activates, Reading, and traveling 

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Lucian interest run from vanilla to light dom/sub like stuff weather he is in control or not it does not matter. He also tends to try and be somewhat romantic no matter the situation. 

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Vore, Gore, Scat, and women who are to clingy.

Brief history: (Why are they coming to the town, what is their lifestyle, etc.)
Lucian was born and raised in a small suburban town and had always wanted to travel. Since graduating from college and having worked in his field for only 3 year He has decided to do so and only found his way here after being told it was a nice town to visit.

Looks good to me, Sugar.

Chaosfox

Evil Tim

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

Come on now, Gents! We only need one more male werewolf before we can get started! ^.^

Come on! Let's get this awesome show on the road! :D

Tamhansen

ons and offs

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Deamonbane

I am interested in that last Male Wolf spot, if no one has taken it yet?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Chaosfox

Evil Tim

LamentingQuill

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Deamonbane

Name: Mic Hawkeye

Likes/Interests: MMA, Professional Dancing, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Running, Biking... a generally athletic guy...

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Check O/Os

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Check O/Os

Brief history: Something of a prodigal son, he ran away from home at 14, not wanting to accept what he was. A bit of a rebel, he made his life on the street in the nearest big city for a few years before he was 'adopted' by the owner of a boxing gym. He learned a lot of what he knew from the man, including MMA, running of a gym economics, the works. As it became harder and harder to hide what he was, over the various underground fights that he got involved in, he traveled around the country. Even then, things were rough and eventually, at age 23, he returned to his home, not too popular for what he had done. His only family had already passed away, but, with no where else to go, he used some money that he had saved up, and opened a gym in the town for the various tourists.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 15, 2013, 10:38:05 PM
Name: Mic Hawkeye

Likes/Interests: MMA, Professional Dancing, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Running, Biking... a generally athletic guy...

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Check O/Os

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Check O/Os

Brief history: Something of a prodigal son, he ran away from home at 14, not wanting to accept what he was. A bit of a rebel, he made his life on the street in the nearest big city for a few years before he was 'adopted' by the owner of a boxing gym. He learned a lot of what he knew from the man, including MMA, running of a gym economics, the works. As it became harder and harder to hide what he was, over the various underground fights that he got involved in, he traveled around the country. Even then, things were rough and eventually, at age 23, he returned to his home, not too popular for what he had done. His only family had already passed away, but, with no where else to go, he used some money that he had saved up, and opened a gym in the town for the various tourists.

Makes sense the elder would want him to settle down finally and knock up some nice girl XD

I say approved.

Evil Tim

I like him too.  Approved.  You can move him to the approved character board, which is linked from the first post.

Deamonbane

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Charlotte Fox