Persona Profiles, Redlined 'Ware and Chipheads Galore - Shadowrun 4th Edition

Started by Sinestra, August 10, 2013, 06:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on August 10, 2013, 04:56:45 PM
Haven't met Syn...but I know I enjoyed Akiko.  You'd probably have to recalibrate her for 500 BP and other stuff, though, right?

Yeah.. D

Sinestra

"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Sinestra on August 10, 2013, 05:53:09 PM
Well hey now, if you WANT to be a lower power level, I certainly won't stop you. ;)

I have that to hold that place till I get home. :D

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Sinestra

Quote from: AndyZ on August 10, 2013, 07:22:18 PM
By the way, is there any way to start out with Submersion?

You know, you make a good point there...

What I'll do, is I'll give everyone 50 Karma to spend on whatever they'd like once the 500BP have been spent. This should let everyone get a little more fleshed out, get a level or two of Initiation/Submersion etc.
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Sinestra

Created a thread for specific character sheet posting. This thread is still for expressing interest or general chatty bits...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=182147.0

Dracorion

Right then, I got a backstory lined up.

Huang Uzuki was just an elf working for Evo, having taken his own life in his hands and worked his way up from the streets, not that he'd complain when life decided to cut him a break. He started as a simple security guard earning his wage honestly, and was hit by the biggest surprise in his life when he Awakened as an Adept, one of the aforementioned breaks. It wasn't bad at all, in fact, it landed him a job bodyguarding a high-ranking executive by the name of Mac Olsen. Good deal, right? It was, until the other bigger surprise in his life hit him and he turned into a fucking dragon.

It had to happen in front of his boss, too.

Huang knew his life as he knew it was over, Evo would grab him and poke him to see what made him tick, and maybe he'd be treated well but he wouldn't have his own life anymore. Fortunately, or unfortunately, his boss was something of a fetishist, a fact Huang was aware of but turned a blind eye to, except it seemed the lecherous old man had an eye on him now. Given the choice between doing some "off-the-book jobs" for Olsen or being turned in to Evo, Huang had to accept the offer, and fall into a life of debauchery with his boss, on top of his usual bodyguard duties.

There were house calls, weekend getaways, vacations... all of which involves days and nights with Mac doing something or another. It wasn't that Huang minded having relations with the same sex, it was that Mac was a disgusting individual. There was even a skin-flick, original filmed just for Mac's pleasure, which leaked into the Matrix and ended up getting the two of them caught. Mac was promptly fired, and then Evo's crew came to discreetly take Huang in for research.

Well, Huang wasn't going to take that lying down. He fought back, hard, killing one of the evo mercenaries by pushing him out of a ten-story window and then made his escape, flying away. Of course, he wasn't too surprised to find out the next day that he was wanted by the cops for the murder of an Evo employee, though the corp kept the details of his Dracomorph condition a secret.

These days, Huang's settled down with a new identity into the life of a shadowrunner, hoping to earn enough money to get away from Evo and keep making his own way in life.

Sinestra

Looking good so far, Drac... although the Dracoform transformation deal is usually a bit "bigger of a deal", but there's nothing saying this wasn't swept under the rug really well. ;)

Head on over to the OOC thread, post your character there, work on a sheet, talk with others about game styles etc etc.

Sinestra

This would be last call for any applicants, if you've expressed interest in this thread, it would be a very good idea to at least speak up in the OOC thread linked in the original post so I know you're coming.

Callie Del Noire

Keelan

*jumping in Last Minute (TM)*

I would be motivated to join in, as much as I'd love to try out SR5 since I'll be running that soon enough I still am quite familiar with 4th!

I also may be tempted to GM a run on occasion...

ReijiTabibito

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)