American Horror Story-esque, Scifi twist! Recruiting Now!

Started by Red Offerings, July 24, 2013, 05:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Offerings

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Lorelei

I did submit a profile about two weeks ago but never heard back.  I can send it again if need be. 

raptorlady80

Hi!  I'm very interested in this game!  I'm unfamiliar with the show but am very familiar with Event Horizon.  I have a penchant for liking space horror and so this piques my interest.  I am interested in playing a scientist on board the United Star Counsel but would be willing to be on the LT instead if you prefer.  I can make any necessary changes any which way.

name: Dr. Amelia Singh
occupational specialty: Science Officer
any bionics or cybernetics?:[/color] Both eyes replaced with microscopic and low light technology in left eye and telescopic and low light technology in right eye. Embedded in her forehead and chin are two intricate cybertattoos which when triggers glows a soft blue.
please indicate United Star Counsel or Lorentia Titania: USC
marital or familial status: Single and unattached / both parents, a older brother, and two younger sisters are living
specialized weaponry: None
visual:

personality: Amelia is very passionate about her work and strives to do the best she can.  Science has always been a passion of hers.  She isn't your typical dower scientist but rather can be excitable when making new observations or discoveries.  Enthusiasm sometimes gets the better of her and often she doesn't understand why someone else, anyone else isn't as interested in her finds as she is. 
background: Born to an upper class Indian family, Amelia was afforded many opportunities to become a success at something she was passionate about but that also made her family proud.  The immediate family consists of lawyers, doctors, and academic professors and though the bar was set high Amelia's intellect allowed her to rise to the occasion.  She graduated at a young age and was able to go onto higher education sooner than her peers.  From a young age she always dreamed of being a scientist aboard a space going vessel and of discovering new organisms.  And now her dreams have finally been realized and perhaps new discoveries can be made!