Deviant Delights

Started by Falanor, September 06, 2010, 11:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falanor

Let's get to know each other, shall we?

Not accepting any new games at this time.

• First, please take a look over my ons and offs before you PM me about a story.  It's important to me to match up closely with a fellow writer as it makes my enjoyment of the writing greatly increased.

• I'm not exactly a daily poster as my work often has me gone until seven or eight in the evening, leaving me only a few hours in my day.  On average I tend to reply within 24-72 hours of receiving a post.  Sometimes it might be increased from random occurrences in life, the one thing I can easily keep up with to let you know about that is my A/A thread.  I tend to post in there daily as a quick update to my status is easily done at any point in my day.

• This is a big one for me, the story is more important to me than the sex.  I can't stress that enough.  While I do love writing erotic scenes, if I don't have a story that provides for a reason, then I'd rather not engage in the story to begin with.

• I pretty much prefer to play male characters only, in some special cases I have played a female, but that is mostly for the story as well.

• Lastly, please do not post in this thread, PM me if you are interested, as this thread will evolve constantly as I open more stories and close others.  Thank you for being considerate.

• At this time I'm not intersted in M/M scenarios.

Falanor

Calarion Baneheart

Breaking the Last Knight
Taken by bubby

Calarion is an aging elf of a holy order of Knights Paladin in an ever growing dark world.  A powerful demoness summoned ages long past was let loose on the world and has been weaving her subtle corrupting influence through the land.  The last bastions of the light resides in the troublesome Northlands, as the elves of the Silverthane forests united with the barbaric warriors of the ice plains to hold out and hopefully, one day, begin to push back against her power.  The greatest weapon that the allied forces have is that the demoness' forces have no clear leadership other than herself, and more often than not end up bickering and fighting amongst themselves to curry favor with the dark queen.  Nearing the last stages of his life, Baneheart, having already made himself a long standing pain in her plans many times in the past, decides to take the fight to the queen himself.  Before long he is captured and taken before the queen who has far different plans for Calarion...

Falanor

Bryce Newborne

Taken by Cecilia

Bryce Newborne is the surviving child of the departed Chief of Police and a Federal D.A. that were murdered when he was away at college.  When he heard the news he immediately returned home to attend the funeral, having heard from his parents co-workers the suspected reasons for their demise he dropped out of college and applied himself to the Police Academy.  His natural athletic ability and high intellect helped him achieve the top honors among his class.  His family ties to the justice system opened the necessary doors to allow him a quick and speedy entrance into his father's precinct, and he immediately began setting himself on the path of a UC Vice Officer in hopes to insinuate his way into the very crime family that his parents were working hard to get rid of.  However, Bryce may have just gotten himself in far too of deep water when he realizes how much he must sacrifice to try to topple the family from the inside, he might lose himself or lose his own life.

Follow this story here.

Falanor

Xavier Rémy Martin

Taken by Lilias

Rémy is a Musketeer in the service of the King Louis XIV, as a sworn bodyguard.  He spends most of his time enjoying the allure of the position to find a way into the bed of one woman after another.  Until one day his path crosses that of a rather important noble woman that he later comes to understand has a bit of a darker side to her than any other woman he's been with.  He is drawn to her, finding an enjoyment he never knew at the tables being turned.  He would struggle to resist her, but he finds himself longing for the debauched lifestyle that she leads.  However when a branch of the Spanish Inquisition, given the right to help bring this woman into custody for her crimes and heresies, shows up to exact justice he is faced with the defense of the woman.

Falanor

Roi Ozolinsh

Tylor “Iron Lion” Reinhard (a.k.a. Ethelred Aston) is a highborn noble from the Commonwealth Alliance.  He is a skilled tactician and a master spy for the Commonwealth that devised a simple plan of becoming a spy inside the military of their enemy.  As Ethelred Aston he is a simple footsoldier and sometimes courier for the Imperium Armed Guard.  The Imperium is beginning a march to war, lead by  a man considered to be one of the greatest Generals of his time, and Tylor employs all his luck and considerable skill to see to it that they don't succeed even if it means his life.  He becomes torn when his seduction of a high ranking member of the General's council, a woman with a brilliant tactical mind herself turns into a contest between love for his country and love for the woman who knows nothing about him.  Now all the work he has done to set up the woman he loves to take the fall begins to work against him as he tries to figure a way for the both of them to live through their countries warring.

Falanor

Cade Nelson

Cade Nelson is a young, handsome man barely over 18 and in his senior year at a private boarding school of some renown.  The tuition was incredibly high, but his mother and father did everything they could to get by and make enough money for Cade each semester.  The school gives him the best opportunity gain a scholarship to an Ivy League education as long as he works hard enough.  For three years he's done just that, scoring high on his tests as well as engaging in a few extracurricular activities such as the schools Field Hockey team.  Even then, Cade has engaged little with his fellow classmates as most of them see him as beneath their notice, him being from a such a low status family.  The only problem would be from a particular teacher (or other authority figure) that see's his situation as something more for her pleasures, she could ruin his academic career and destroy his family's hopes of going to college.