Werewolf: the Apocolypse RP Idea...

Started by ErikAlanWest, August 22, 2008, 04:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErikAlanWest

This is my first story idea, so please be gentle with me.

"In the forests of the Appalachian Mountains, twenty miles outside the town of Allborne, sits a cabin where no human has ever set foot.  A man does live there, one who keep the company of beasts, and rumors claim he comes from a lineage of bears.  Nobody in town has ever dealt with this man, although most have seen him wandering the woodlands.  He is an object of mystery in town, although people do admit that trouble in the area cut off almost completely since the sturdy cabin was constructed five years ago.  Nobody from town will admit to having spoken to the stranger, but everyone claims his name to be Lucas North. "

For those familiar with the various Changing Breeds, Lucas is a Gurahl.  For those who only know Werewolf, he is a werebear, one of the healers and mystics whos ties to the natural world are unequaled among the other Fera.

I am looking for someone to play the female role.  I am very open-minded about what type of character you play, although another Gurahl would make anything romantic impossible.  Most other Fera would work, and a creative player could even bring a Changling or Mage into the mix.  Wraith and Vampire tend to be awkward for Werewolf crossovers, so I would rather avoid them if possible.  As I said, I am looking for a female character, but I don't worry about the gender of the co-author.  Feel free to message me with any questions you don't feel comfortable posting here.

One final note:  I'm not into furries, beastiality, or blend of the two.  I am very much into the relationship aspect, especially the dynamic between two different Fera.  I'm a hopeless romantic, and I'm a sucker for a good love story.

Erik
"They look like big, good, strong hands, don't they?  I always thought that's what they were.  My little friends: the little man with the racing snail, the Nighthog, even the stupid bat.  I couldn't hold on to them.  The Nothing pulled them right out of my hands.  I failed.
  Listen: the Nothing will be here any minute.  I will just sit here and let it take me away too.  They look like good, strong hands, don't they...?"
  -  The Rock-Biter, the Never Ending Story

FlaminGlory

I would love to do this roleplay with you, that is if your are still interested.

Sorrows Solace

If you're still interested in setting a Roleplay of your idea up, I'd love to give it a try.

Anji

And don't forget to throw my hat into the ring...

Hmmm, maybe an experiment in 'Unwanted Harem' is in order.