RavenBlackmoon

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

LordHarketh193

Blythe

Illuminate

Blythe

What kind of tea are you sipping, Illuminate? Just seeing the mention of tea is making me crave green tea. >.<

Illuminate

Peppermint with some local honey... To help calm my tummy.  :-\

EDIT: Whoops.

LordHarketh193

LOL

is it nice?
I only ever drink tea tea so i never know what other tea tastes like. Besides green tea my sister drinks that stuff ugh it smells the place up XD

Illuminate

Blythe

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on September 04, 2013, 09:22:53 PM
LOL

is it nice?
I only ever drink tea tea so i never know what other tea tastes like. Besides green tea my sister drinks that stuff ugh it smells the place up XD

I always get the canned green tea from the store. It usually has no smell at all except for maybe sugar.

Quote from: Illuminate on September 04, 2013, 09:14:34 PM
Peppermint with some local honey... To help calm my tummy.  :-\

Anything with honey is good, but I like peppermint. It can clear sinuses, help stomachaches, a whole bunch of stuff. Just an all around good flavor.  ;D

Illuminate

Quote from: Blythe on September 04, 2013, 09:30:09 PM

Anything with honey is good, but I like peppermint. It can clear sinuses, help stomachaches, a whole bunch of stuff. Just an all around good flavor.  ;D

-nodnods- I especially love the homebrew peppermint.. Bruising tea leaves, and steeping them in boiling water. God, it smells fantastic, and tends to work a lot better than the bagged store-bought stuff.

Kristen

Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

Illuminate

LordHarketh193

I will now buy her the canned stuff, i hope she doesn't notice it XD

Hmmm sounds like i'll have to try this pepermint tea, sounds lovely.

Blythe

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on September 04, 2013, 09:47:33 PM
I will now buy her the canned stuff, i hope she doesn't notice it XD

She probably will notice...while the canned stuff has the benefit of no smell, it tastes much worse than fresh green tea (fresh green tea being good but not having the nicest odor). Although fingers crossed that she doesn't!

Quote from: Illuminate on September 04, 2013, 09:38:54 PM
-nodnods- I especially love the homebrew peppermint.. Bruising tea leaves, and steeping them in boiling water. God, it smells fantastic, and tends to work a lot better than the bagged store-bought stuff.

Homebrew would taste the best. One of my uncles used to grow mint, so when I was a kid, we used to get fresh mint tea. The bagged store stuff is fine if you need tea in a hurry, but nothing beats the taste of homebrewed tea. ^^

Kristen

Illuminate

Quote from: Blythe on September 04, 2013, 09:51:40 PM

Homebrew would taste the best. One of my uncles used to grow mint, so when I was a kid, we used to get fresh mint tea. The bagged store stuff is fine if you need tea in a hurry, but nothing beats the taste of homebrewed tea. ^^

Little slice of heaven. ;D

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Blythe on September 04, 2013, 09:51:40 PM
She probably will notice...while the canned stuff has the benefit of no smell, it tastes much worse than fresh green tea (fresh green tea being good but not having the nicest odor). Although fingers crossed that she doesn't!

Sounds a lot better XD
Yes I hope she doesn't or I'll be having a dead arm again. XD

Kristen

Illuminate

Blythe