Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seara

I need to get things done, and you are the one who keeps me in bed all day, it is over.

TheLegionary

I think you need vitamins to have more will to stand! I cannot live up with that!

Seara

Always having to launder your head towels, it is grose what do you do rub grease on your head?

TheLegionary

always having to polish your breasts with my tongue made me tired! You off!

MrDiamondBackJack

Paris, 1948.  I was an innocent Frech school girl of eighteen, unaware of the ways of men with women.  My name was Ghislaine and I a tiny little thing with long brown hair and green eyes.

You were a German soldier who would come to my father's bakery every day to buy bagettes and try to catch my eye.  Your name was Hans and you were tall as a tree, blond as a viking and looked strong enough to lift me with one arm.

You slipped me notes with your coins.  You begged me to meet you.  One night I slipped out and you drove me to the country on your motorbike.  You held me in you arms and you made love to me under the stars.  For one wonderful week I believed I was to be your wife.

A week later, you returned to Germany, with no word of goodbye, leaving me alone.  I have not seen you for five long years.  I am here now to give you what is yours and then I will walk away from you forever, as you did from me!  Ktyn dear, say hello to your father.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

doom29169

Actually I was thinking of those Long metal rulers, the kind architects use...

MrDiamondBackJack

Ah...  I don't know Doom old boy.  That ruler looks pretty painful to me.  Sure, its straight and durable as Charles Bronson, but its shaped like a blunt caltrop. Your on your own there, bub.  I couldn't get back together with you because my body has its limits.  I definitely draw the line at that ruler.  (again kidding... shits and giggle)

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Seara

That picture looks painful, I want no part in that my dear. Have a good life.

MrDiamondBackJack

Hey, Doom is the one who is as long and straight as an architect's ruler...  I'm the one with the little weeping willow, shedding tears over the physical disparity. 

You never could stand to see a grown man with feelings of inferiority cry, so just go... The door is that way babe.

Sashira

Darling, you used to have the best fashion sense. Remember your officer's coat, the one you were wearing when I met you? Now THAT was sexy.

But lately... I think you've been slipping. You're wearing something that looks like it was made for a little person who works in Santa's Village. What the hell is up with that?

We're through. Don't call me until you've been through fashion rehab.

MrDiamondBackJack

This coming from someone dressed for the all Goth production of Brigadoon?  Maybe your right.  Maybe a pair of legs without a torso and a torso with out a pair of legs never had a chance in Hell of working out.  Still, I thought that we could somehow come together and make one full person.  I was wrong...

Spice

My fortune cookie said that I'm about to meet a tall, dark handsome stranger. So it's been real and its been fun, but I can't have you standing around when he arrives.

MrDiamondBackJack

OH!!!!!  Snap.  (Did I use that right?  Is anyone here under 21 who can check my grammar?)

Well, well.....  Hello tall, dark and handsome!

Spice, this is my.... dear friend Nathan.  Nathan, Spice.  Sorry to leave so quickly spice, but we have tickets for Wicked and Nathan likes to arrive early so that we can mingle.

Lucius Cornelius

you put too much pictures. i can't live with that. we are done.

Bubbles

I am to hurt..right now.I can't even find a main reason for this break-up...Just stop loving me and move on.~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Lucius Cornelius

ok you are so lovely that i decide to break with you only to conquer you again!

Bubbles

hehe..and you think that will work on me,again..Mister Charm guy,hm?~
A/AO/O's

Lucius Cornelius

i will try to the best of my ability. if given a chance, never lose your hope.

doom29169

Dude, really again with the Gladiator thing. I mean how many times can we play this same game. I think its over between us.

Bubbles

waay to nice with me..To much sweetness.. >> we are done.!
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

wayy too sweet...you're killing me with sweetness..I cant take it anymore!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

doom29169

its not me, its you. Your terrible in bed, only take and no give. Sorry I need someone who will meet my needs to...

LongN4

Lose the beer goggles and then we'll talk.
"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

Bubbles

we couldn't come to a agreement ..I can't take it anymore.
A/AO/O's

Lucius Cornelius

you have time to be with people and break with then in the time that i break you to try to conquer you again? we are done this time, but i will back.