News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Any Dream Will Do (almost)

Started by Keaira, December 22, 2009, 06:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaira

I usually have a bit of trouble coming up with ideas or even starting role plays but I was hoping that there may be someone up for a relationship roleplay. Either male or female is fine by me. I was thinking of having one where my character is in a relationship with an abusive or controlling boyfriend/girlfriend, but she thinks she can change him.

Or I am open for other ideas. Feel free to post if your interested or looking for a roleplay yourself. :)
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

AAA111

I like to play the female (since i am one lol) so we could do the abusive one or something..up to you

Keaira

Alright, like I said I'm open to anything. Do you mind if we're both females or would you prefer me to attempt being a male character.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

AAA111

We can try both being female..can i play the character who is being controlled/abused. Or anything roleplay would work too

Keaira

Sure! I don't see why not. My characters name will be Kelsey she is a 21 year old bisexual. They both go to a local college. Kelsey has had some bad relationships where her girlfriends/boyfriends always seemed to cheat on her, which is why she can be controlling and jealous. She also grew up in a slightly abusive home, so she also has tendencies to get violent.
Oh's and No's

AAA111

My characters named will be alexis. She will be 18 years old. She is Kelsey's roommate..but she is interested in girls. She is very quiet, shy, and reserved. She has always be referred to as a "princess" all of her life and is used to get whatever she wants and whenever she wants it.

Keaira

Is there anything else u wanna establish before we start a thread.
Oh's and No's

AAA111

Nope I think we are good to go :-)

AAA111

Hey..I'm sorry this isn't working out for me. I'd rather do female and male..I'm sorry. Hope your not mad :(

Keaira

Not at all, I figured as much. No worries, you never know until you try. If you're ever doing an rp and need an extra female character, whether it be only short term or whatever, I'd be more than willing to join in or give it a go.
Oh's and No's

Keaira

Let's give this another shot. I'm hoping to find someone, hopefully a male character. And do some type of relationship rp. Open to ideas, just looking for someone looking for a role play at the moment.
Oh's and No's