A Lovely Request Thread • All Roleplayers Welcomed

Started by Lovely Complex, January 04, 2019, 04:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovely Complex

ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ
Hello all! Welcome to my request thread. I am currently on the search for MxM or MxF themed stories. Let it also be known that I adore stories much more than I enjoy just pure smut. I like a nice balance so let's say 50/50. 50 percent story and 50 percent smut. Just to keep things rather interesting for both of us. Let it also be known that I am seeking long-term partners and could be possibly interested in some one-shots. If you think we'll make good partners then please express your interest via PM and let me know what you are interested in, please.

ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ
• Please make sure you read my Ons & Offs
• I am an adult male, 28 years of age, and a part of the LGBTQ+ community
• I  write third-person perspective only, past/present tense
• I like writing MxM or MxF. I write male and female characters, by the way
• I usually write switch characters.
• All of the characters I write will be over the age of 18
• I am polite, respectful, and tend to be nice to everyone. I am also patient and understanding
• I am not perfect! I make mistakes but know the difference between words
• I tend to write well over 400 words and multiple paragraphs; depending on what's happening in the plot
• I crave detail within my stories, along with character development, thoughts, and emotions
• I love OOC Chatter and getting to know my partners
• I dislike leading the story all by myself and being the only one upping the ante in the story
• I try my best to be active and communicative but sometimes life(pfft, what life?) gets the way
• I won't leave you hanging more than a week for a post
• I only write through the threads. No exceptions here
• I only use realistic face claims and nothing else
• I am willing to write out full-fleshed or basic sheets for characters

ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ
I will literally write with anyone. What I mean by that is, Lords & Knights, Ladies & Dames, Lieges & Champions, Legates & Centurions and even, Administrators. As long as you write your characters over the age 18, I will be more than happy to write with you. We're here to write, not date one another so you real-life gender or sexuality is of no importance to me.

Please make sure you have an On's and Off's section so I can know your do's and don't you dare do that. It makes writing out certain scenarios so much easier than having to guess or ask every single time if something is okay. But ultimately, some things are up for discussion. Only some.

I will not set a writing length as I am adaptable to any style, however, no one or two liners, please. Sorry to the people that write them but I've tried and usually end up writing more. Basically, just give me something to work with. Give me your character's thoughts, their emotions, and some detail. Occasional mistakes in your posts are fine, as well.

Try to post within a reasonable time frame. If you cannot post for a long extended time period, let me know something. Communication is key to a successful roleplay.

Don't be afraid to add in your own twists and turns. I will not be upset with you whatsoever. I love it when my partners add their own elements to a story as it makes the story much more enjoyable from both sides.

I think that's all I have right now. Nothing too hardcore. I'm really an easy-going partner once you've gotten to write with me.

ᴘʟᴏᴛs
Just posting ones that I'm craving.
More can be found here.

Title: Long May They Reign
Pairings: Crowned Prince x Crowned Princess | MxF
Genres: Medieval, Kingdoms, Drama, Romance, Fanfic
Inspiration: Reign
Who I Will Write As: Either Role

King George II ruled over the Western Kingdoms for many years alongside his wife and Queen, Annabelle. They both ruled the Kingdom of Kent with iron fists and when their firstborn son was birthed, so was a princess from the neighboring Kingdom of Navarre and George II made a treaty with the King of Navarre, King Marcus I, for his son and his daughter to be betrothed to one another. It took King Marcus I days to respond due to the princess' reluctant mother, Queen Morganna but whenever King George II received the acceptance letter from King Marcus I along with the Queen, it warmed him and the peace between both Kingdoms remained intact ever since.

Ever since their birth, the Prince of Kent has been betrothed to the Princess of Navarre. While they both have spent numerous and countless times in each other's respective Kingdoms, it is inevitable that the alliance between the Kingdoms will not waiver anytime soon. Now that the Prince has come of age, along with the Princess, the King of Kent is now dying but wants to witness the marriage between his heir and his bride. The King's messenger sent immediate word to the Kingdom Navarre and the princess was on the next carriage towards Kent. So, with the Princess of Navarre being in Kent with a few people from her own Kingdom, the King of Kent dying and forces lurking in the shadows to ruin the marriage, who knows what can happen between now and the time of the marriage. Only time shall tell the tale but many people hope that the prince and princess marry and the alliance still be intact. Will they indeed marry before the King of Kent perished right before their eyes? If they do so and have a coronation that declares them as King and Queen, long may they reign.

Title: Forever Bound To You
Pairings: Vampire x Human | MxM or MxF
Genres: Supernatural, Modern, Drama, Reincarnation, Romance, Original
Who I Will Write As: Preferably Human but either role is fine

Centuries ago, a vampire lord ruled over his coven with an iron fist but had no lover beside him. It wasn’t until he went for a night on the town and spotted a gentleman, who possessed everything he looked for in a lover and eventually pursued to court him. It worked and the vampire eventually turned the human into a vampire so that they could share their eternity together. But unfortunately, tragedy struck as Lycans raided their coven house and destroyed almost everyone and everything in their paths. The vampire lord lover was killed by having their throat ripped out. From then, the vampire lord went on to live out his days single and became a very successful CEO of a Fortune 500 company. They place an ad in the newspaper and even on Craigslist about hiring a 24/7 personal assistant. What is the vampire lord to do when their ad is answered by a male that looks exactly like their lover from centuries ago?

Title: Reunited And It Feels So Good
Pairings: Best Friend x Best Friend | MxM or MxF
Genres: Modern, Slice of Life, Romance, Drama, Rekindled Friendships, Situationship, Original
Who I Will Write As: Either role

Way back when they were teenagers, they were the most inseparable duo you’d ever come across in their town. They did almost every single thing together and their families were almost a tight-knit group. But all good things must, unfortunately, come to an end as one of the families had to move away because of their father’s promotion. This left the other friend behind and to deal with what has happened. Feelings grew on mutual sides and now, they were shattered as if they never existed. Fast forward to a few years now, they’re both adults. One friend goes to their family's usual vacation spot, Miami, Florida, while the other friend also shows up there. Now, they are within each other’s reach, in the same beach house with so many things to chat about and catch up on. Will old feelings arise among them once more? Or will those feelings become a distant memory just like their friendship once was? They are both on vacation for three weeks so anything and everything is possible.

Title: Unexpected Predicament
Pairings: Roommate x Roommate  | MxM or MxF
Genres: 90’s or Modern, Slice of Life, Drama, Friendship, Tragedy, Original
Inspiration: Tumblr

Character A and Character B have found an apartment of their liking online. They both are complete strangers to each other but still, they sign on the dotted line of the lease. Soon, they quickly figure out that they are complete opposites of one another. Character A is quiet, neat, responsible, and likes their privacy while Character B is loud, messy, walks around half-naked or fully naked, and enters Character A's space without knocking. They hardly ever agree on anything. Character A has eventually reached a breaking point and makes the decision to move back home. But Character B suffers from a major loss and Character A is the only person who can understand and help them.

Title: Holidate
Pairings: Complete Strangers | MxM or MxF
Genres: Fanfic, Modern, Slice of Life, Drama, Slow Burn Romance
Inspiration: Movie based on the same name; Knowledge of the movie not required

Two strangers, who randomly meet inside of a store at the local mall, share their grievances about how they're fed up with being single for every holiday. After a brief conversation, they both come up with the arrangement to be each other's plus-ones for every single holiday all year long. What will happen when feelings start developing between the two?

Title: Risky Business
Pairings: CEO’s Son or Daughter x Gang Member’s Son or Daughter  | MxM, MxF
Genres: Modern, Slice of Life, Romance, Drama, Friendship, Blossoming Relationship, Original
Who I Will Write As: Preferably CEO’s Son but ultimately, either role

It all started when their respective parents were in high school, the CEO’s Son or Daughter’s mother and father were high school sweethearts and prom king and queen their senior year. The Gang Member’s Son or Daughter’s mother and father met on the streets but have been together since they met. A rivalry ensued between the father’s thus splitting their bond into two. They both had children born on the same day but this still did nothing to reignite their friendship. Years later after they graduate from high school, they create a bond with each other, in secrecy and not wanting to be like their parents at all. They made a pact to try and spend the entire Summer together, or at least attempt to, before heading off to their respective colleges or to the same college or whatever they intend to do with their lives. Can their friendship or whatever else blossoms between them last the entire Summer?

Writing Samples
Some of these are from other sites but my writing style is adaptable depending on the partner
You can check out my recent posts to see some of my writing, too

Offsite Writing
Richie watched and listened to Vienna while she talked, retaining everything that she said and boy, did she talk about Tom Cruise. ❝You sure do love you some Tom Cruise, huh?❞ Richie offered her the question with a light chuckle to follow then heard her acknowledge her favorite movie of the very famous actor. ❝That's the movie where Jack Nicholson says 'you can't handle the truth!'❞ He stated while his index finger pointed at her as Jack Nicholson did in the movie. If he remembered correctly, that scene was a very infamous portrayal of another famous actor that was present in the movie.

His eyes studied her posture and it seemed as if she was nervous, which he didn't even bother to comment on. But knowing that she was enjoying the danger that he had to offer her at this moment. Richie knew that this was probably the first time Vienna broke a rule or even had just a little bit of fun. He always did things like this, honestly hoping that Vienna know that he wasn't trying to get her in any type of trouble. Not as much as he did earlier but who knew that they would be in the lab together after the way Richie treated her earlier in the day. He was absolutely horrible towards her and now, showing an entirely different side to himself. One that seemingly only Vienna brought out right now.

Richie chuckled at Vienna's statement about the bar and him being banned from there. ❝I like to think that I am good.❞ He commented nonchalantly then turned his gaze to stare into her orbs. ❝They can't ban me because I haven't been booed yet.❞ Another comment that he just threw out there with a slight smile was shot in her direction. ❝Just for that, you're not invited to the next time I sing there.❞ Richie was unsure if she was able to handle that type of crowd anyway but honestly, she more than likely wasn't. It wasn't her type of scene but if she went with him, he would've made it easier for her.

It was cute to watch her talk about movies, film festivals, and film club meetings. She was shy and it was more than adorable to him.

❝Who's music video did you direct?❞ Richie asked with a little intrigue then something caught his attention that just came from her lips. His eyes went over towards her then his body language changed while he leaned against a table, muscular but slim arms folded over his chest. ❝So, you're a virgin?❞ He questioned her with a raised brow, very curious and eager to hear her response. With a smirk, he pushed himself up from the table, dropped his arms by his side, and started a trek towards her. Richie reached her then walked past her, going over to a drawer with a test tube filled with marijuana, which he made a mental note to light up later. ❝I have been looking for this!❞ His voice sounded excited while he turned to face Vienna again, stuffing the tube inside of his pants pocket.

Richie realized that he didn't even answer her question. ❝I like to sing, mostly, and cause trouble.❞ He had no idea what he liked to do for fun because he did like singing, which is something that he would never admit out loud. ❝But...❞ He started but her a door slam nearby that made him put his finger over his lips, which meant for Vienna to keep quiet. ❝Keep calm.❞ Richie said while he went by her side, clutching her close to him and whispering softly. ❝On my cue, we run, got it?❞

Whether she agreed or not, he would take her hand and go over to the door, opening it then heard footsteps. ❝Come on!❞ He shouted loud enough for her to hear him while still having her hand, he started to run through the halls. His eyes went to Vienna to see how she was feeling while they were almost caught, he slid then started to run towards the other way. ❝Get on my back.❞ Richie offered her, just in case she got tired too quickly from all the running. He would stop and position himself so that Vienna could jump up on his back. He was more than strong enough to support her on his back.

❝Hurry.❞ Richie basically commanded of her while the footsteps drew nearer and nearer.

E Post | MxM
Giovanni felt a tight but muscular grip wrap around him and it caused him to tense up a little bit. His eyes looked down and automatically knew who it was. He had let out another sniffle, hating the fact that Max had to see him in a vulnerable state. But it did feel nice to be inside his arms again and he even tilted his head back slightly to rest against Max's head. Being in someone else's embrace really comforted anyone, especially Giovanni. It seemed like tonight's events were now a distant memory in his mind. Giovanni couldn't break free from this grasp because seeing Max like this was always nice to see and feel. He just hated that a back and forth battle of words had to cause this display to happen. This was not how the Italian Stallion envisioned the night going at all.

It was when he had eased his body from the tensed-up nature that he felt Max's lips on the back of his neck. Oh, how he has missed those lips kissing various parts of his body. Without any hesitation and just out of pure instinct, he had reached back to caress the back of Max's head with his hand. This was what he was missing in his life. The touch and kiss of another man. The good thing for him is that the other man currently was Max. He didn't resist, rebel, or tell him to stop because of how good it felt and made several parts of his body tingle. He had managed to turn himself around to face his former partner, his now counterpart in the situation that was happening right now. Their eyes locked and both saw the intensity in each other.

They both needed this, craved for this, and even wanted this to happen as it has been a long while since they were together. He lifted his arms up just as Max pinned them against the wall, not really wanting to resist or even attempt to stop what was ongoing between the two strong men. Max's touch against his skin felt like it belonged there and it did, once upon a time. His teeth met with his bottom lip softly as Max started to caress various muscles along his body. His head turned so that Max could have easy access to his now exposed neck and Giovanni could no longer hold back a moan as Max's teeth met with his earlobe. Just Max's actions told the whole story. There were still feelings there, strong feelings and the aura that filled the silence told that.

Of course, it was quite clear now. Nothing intimate had changed between them as he had lowered his arms now and placed his hands onto Max's shoulders. His touch was doing something to him, making him feel a way that no one had managed to make him feel before. Only Max could do this to him as he tried to resist now but couldn't. The male opposite him brought him to arousal and Giovanni was under Max's spell now. Giovanni let out a gasp when Max ripped his shirt off and loved every moment of it. He knew how this was going to turn out but was still unsure if he wanted it to happen or not.

It wasn't until he was lost in that thought that Max started to make out with him and Giovanni returned the gesture with intensified passion. They started to move with the lip-locking, passing through the dining room and eventually up on the bed, where Giovanni finally removed his ripped shirt and laid back first. He had reached up to remove Max's shirt and claw his soft nails against his skin. This couldn't be a reality. There was no way this was happening after what had transpired between them in a week and a few moments ago.

He had grasped Max to bring him down on top of him, locking his lips with the male now, and ran his hands up and down softly along Max's back. His hands would then make their way into the inside of his pants, rubbing on his ass before they made their way to the front to rub on his cock. His hands freed themselves from the inside of his pants now as he started to unbuckle them for Max. Soon, Giovanni would reserve the position and end up on top of Max, straddling himself over the male. He'd kiss down his neck, to his chest, and even lick a nipple before going back to kiss his midsection and the side of his belly button.

Giovanni needed this. Giovanni wanted this. It has been a long time coming for this not to happen but Giovanni knew that this wasn't the time or place for it. He just wished that his next choice of actions wouldn't be a mistake as he removed himself off of Max and crawled towards the side of the bed, where he sat down now. "Max." He breathed his name through his pants and ran his fingers through his own hair. "We shouldn't do this. We can't do this." He had turned to face the male now. No matter how much they both wanted to do so, it wasn't right after what they had been through together. But damn, Giovanni wanted to let Max have his way with him so much.

He had controlled his breathing from heavy to normal now as he continued to stare at him. "I'm sorry but I just don't think it is right," Giovanni spoke, hoping that Max wouldn't be mad or upset with him right now. He had gone to lay down on his stomach beside Max, eyes glanced up to meet and read his gaze. If Max wanted to continue, so would Giovanni for obvious reasons but if he wanted to stop, that was also good with him. Either way, he'd be satisfied. Even a half-naked or fully naked cuddle action would satisfy him.

Ultimately, whatever happened, he was going to go with the flow.

Intro Post Offsite
Nerves.

That's one feeling that currently ran rampant throughout her body while she twiddled her thumbs together. This was basically her first diamond season ceremony in five or so years and now that she was here, she didn't want to do it. Her eyes blinked while a gasp escaped over her parted lips when she felt a hand placed upon her back. Isabella turned to face her mother, who smiled brightly towards her. ❝You look so gorgeous.❞ Her mother stated while Isabella nodded her head, accepting that statement. Her sisters came by her left and right side as she eyed them, smiling towards them. ❝You both look marvelous.❞ She complimented them with that smile returning to her features from earlier and they thanked her respectively with smiles of their own thrown back towards her.

Isabella knew that they were next. She could feel it or it might've been because the four girls and their mother went before them. Her sisters eyed each other before they all eyed each other and held hands while their mother was a few paces behind them. The double doors had opened, they released each other's hands, and they were announced. ❝Miss Isabella Lancaster, Miss Patricia Lancaster, and Miss Everdeen Lancaster, presented by their mother, Countess Evanlinge Lancaster.❞ With a breath, Isabella stepped forward alongside her sisters but their steps were very poised and they walked with a measured pace. The queen sat there with an unpleasant look, one that was obviously meant to intimidate. When they reached close enough to her, Isabella's sisters bowed while she grabbed both sides of her gown gently and even displayed the perfect curtsy that made the queen stand up, walked closer towards Isabella, and even smiled while everyone's murmurs started to fill the room that everyone currently resided in.

It was very confusing but Isabella continued to eye the queen, who eventually smiled then turned to walk back to her throne and take a seat. She giggled lightly while escorting her sisters off to the side and her mother came up behind her to whisper. ❝When the queen stands, that's usually a good sign.❞ She chuckled a little then turn her direction to watch the rest of the ceremony but Isabella wondered to herself who would be at their doorstep once they were home and settled. That's really all that she could think about during the rest of the families that presented their unmarried misses.

Once the ceremony was over, Isabella returned to the carriage along with her sisters and mother. Her sisters chatted during the ride home but she stayed silent. Unsure what the queen standing and smiling truly meant. Was she to be the diamond of the season? Was she the only one that the queen stood up for? Many thoughts ran tirelessly through her mind and finally, they had made it home. Her eyes looked across the street at a young gentleman standing there in the front. Isabella nodded her head forward in the form of a greeting the continued to walk inside of their home.

❝What does it mean, mother?❞ She asked while her mother did look rather confused, so Isabella explained her question to her. ❝She, the queen, stood up and smiled at me.❞ She breathed while walking up the stairs with her mother, who stammered through her words, trying to come up with an answer. ❝Let's get you ready for the ball.❞ Her mother stated excitedly while they went inside of her room to change but a knock came over their door.

Once a servant opened the door and announced. ❝Lady and Lord Adams along with their son, Lance Adams.❞ Isabella eyed Lance with disgust even though she was just sort of nice to him mere moments ago. Their parents chatted amongst themselves while she went up to Lance and curtsied a little but not really meaning it. ❝Why weren't you at the ceremony?❞ Isabella asked in a whisper, not wanting to be heard but their parent's attention turned towards them anyway, seemingly formulating a plan.

❝Are you coming to the ball?❞ She continued to ask with a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips. ❝Or is that not your scene?❞ Isabella turned to face him now with that smirk still plastered among her lips.

Offsite Writing
Whenever she looked over towards her friends, Christian couldn't help but do the exact same motion. His eyes scanned over her friends before they bounced back towards her with a small smirk that formed in the corner of his lips after her comment. ❝Isn't that what friends are for?❞ He questioned from her previous comment while he turned back to face the bartender then held up his glass, which signaled that he was ready for a refill. Christian leaned against the countertop with his elbow then spoke towards the bartender. ❝Give me a refill and the lady whatever she wants.❞ He said as he waved his hand towards her with a smile spread across his facial features.

Christian chuckled at her comments towards him then pulled out his wallet. ❝Glad that you're not missing out.❞ He took a breath before he pulled out a hundred-dollar bill, which he flashed in front of her before it found itself on the countertop, which he slid to the bartender. ❝And baby, I obviously don't mind paying.❞ Christian continued while he listened to her order then shook his head with a laugh.

❝All of that just for you or is some of that for your little friends over there?❞ He asked her while his finger pointed in the direction of her friends. It really didn't matter because little did she know, his tab was already paid for but the hundred dollar bill was a tip for the bartender. Of course, he kept it on the down-low because he's a family friend. Another thing that he kept quiet about. Christian diverted his gaze onto the dance floor to see everyone dancing and enjoying themselves. It brought a smile to his face despite everything that was happening around him right now. A soft but low sigh escaped over his parted lips as his attention went back to the woman that was currently dazzling him at the bar.

Her comment made his eyes widen and if he was drinking, he probably would've choked. Christian let her comment sink in for a moment before he licked his lips then shook his head with a chuckle. ❝Uhm, what?❞ He questioned, which was rather rhetorical because he heard exactly what she had said. Every single word still rang throughout his ears with a delicate vibration. He had come back to his senses after she had introduced herself, which made him do the same. ❝I'm Christian. Just Christan, nothing else.❞ He didn't bother to give the last name because of how it held a certain weight around these parts. Plus, his family was one of the mafias so, if someone heard his last name, he was bound to be in trouble.

❝It's nice to meet you, Colette.❞ Christian didn't bother to call her by her nickname because he didn't know her all that well yet. But he'd be lying to himself if he wasn't a little bit intrigued to learn more about her. ❝By the way, I was raised right.❞ He added at the end to build the suspense up a little bit and to keep her guessing. The bartender brought his refill and her drinks, which he retrieved his then looked at the woman beside him, whose name he finally knows.

He eyed the drinks then his gaze went towards her face and stared directly into her eyes. ❝So, are you going to take those drinks to your friends or stay here and continue to enjoy your time with me?❞ Christian asked while he took a sip of his drink then quirked a brow up at her. The ball was placed in her court, and he wondered what she was going to do. He liked this current back and forth that they were engaging in right about now. With a lick of his lips, he sat his beverage back down on the countertop and continued to eye Colette.

Offsite Writing
The wheels on the jet screeched against the pavement beneath them. Brown eyes stared outside of one of the small windows with a big smile as the plane whirled to the terminal before it came to a halt. A tall male jumped up from his seat, grabbed his carry-on bag then rushed to the exit. He stood at the top of the stairs that lead to the pavement for a moment to take in the air. The aroma was still the same as he could remember it. Everything still looked exactly the same, which was devastating to him because of how long he had been gone. It was also disappointing.

Upon entering the airport now, he went directly to the baggage claim area to retrieve his two luggage bags then went over to the outside. A smile formed between his lips because of how familiar everything was. It had been nearly years since he stepped foot inside of his hometown because he was too busy traveling around the world. He enjoyed the time he spent traveling and can't wait to get back to it once his ten-year reunion weekend was over. Finally, he stood at the edge of the road then held his hand out for a taxi that passed by. Once inside, he gave the driver the address on where to go, and soon, the driver was headed that way.

He had booked a hotel room at one of the fancier hotels in town for this weekend. Only because he didn't know if most of his friends were still around, what happened to them, or anything else about them. The driver stopped at the hotel and he paid the fare before he exited the vehicle with his bags. His eyes looked up at the hotel then wandered around his surroundings before he walked inside of the hotel then went to the front desk clerk.

❝Corey Williams checking in.❞ He muttered softly with a smile to follow those words, which led the front desk clerk to also smile. ❝Here for the reunion?❞ The clerk questioned as Corey nodded his head while she programmed his keys to the room assigned to him. He handed her his credit card and received it back along with his room keys. ❝Thanks.❞ He said as the clerk smiled before he went towards the elevator then pressed the button that would take him to his desired room.

All he could think about was what was going to perhaps happen this weekend. Will it be fun? A disaster? Corey shrugged to himself as the elevator dinged and the doors rolled open, which caused him to step off and walk towards the room. There, he dropped his bags off onto the bed then walked over to the window and opened up the curtain to see the town nearby. He had decided to himself that he was going to unpack since the reunion wasn't until tomorrow. For now, he was hungry so he decided to go to one of his favorite places, which miraculously was still open.

It was the local diner just down the street from the hotel so, he decided to walk. He stuffed his hands inside of his pants pockets while he walked then it was just moments before he was there. He opened the door and the bell above the door rang out, which caused the staff to immediately look toward the door. They couldn't believe their eyes as they came from behind the counter to hug Corey, which made him chuckle because it has been years since he stepped foot inside the diner. One of the waitresses escorted him to the countertop, where he sat down on one of the stools placed there.

❝What can I getcha, hon?❞ One of the waitresses asked him as he stroked his chin with a hum. ❝Double American Burger with double fries and a vanilla milkshake.❞ It was his usual order at the diner and surprisingly, they still had the burger that he requested. Corey sat there as he waited for his food then heard the bell ring out as someone else entered the premises. His eyes widened at the sight of someone who he used to like and go with. He couldn't believe it before his own eyes. Corey quickly turned around in his seat and hoped that he wasn't spotted.

The waitress brought his food. ❝Here ya' go, Corey hon.❞ It was then that he grimaced at the fact his name could've been heard. He tried his best not to look in the direction of his ex-boyfriend because they never finished that conversation from long ago. ❛Please don't come over here. Please don't come over here.❜ He thought to himself as he briefly looked in his direction then mentally facepalmed himself because he could feel his presence approaching closer and closer to him.

❝Graham?❞ Corey questioned while he turned around to stare at the male figurine before him now with a quirked brow.​

Fandoms
I will write as canon or original characters for this and do have some ideas. If you prefer to write canon, go for it!

• Fairytale Retellings (Beauty & The Beast, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid, etc)
• 80's - Dirty Dancing, Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Feller Bueller's Day Off
• Downton Abbey
• Game of Thrones
• Queen's Gambit
• Bridgerton
• The Walking Dead
• Shadowhunters
• YOU
• Titanic
• Harry Potter
• RENT
• F•R•I•E•N•D•S
• West Side Story
• Beverly Hills, 90210
• Glee
• The Hunger Games
• Divergent
• Elite
• Reign
• The Tudors
• American Horror Story
• X-Men
• Once Upon A Time
• Phantom of the Opera
• Legend of Korra
• Black Sails
• Gossip Girl
• Stranger Things
• Teen Wolf
• Riverdale
• The Vampire Diaries
• Romeo & Juliet
• Breakfast Club
• Marvel or DC
• Empire
• Power

Lovely Complex

Lovely Complex

Bump ____ Added the plots to this thread, even two new ones along with some writing samples and three new fandoms

Lovely Complex

Lovely Complex

Lovely Complex

Lovely Complex

Bump ___ Looking for a couple new stories since I had to drop some, unfortunately.

Lovely Complex

*sweeps through the thread, coughs then continues sweeping* Bump!

Lovely Complex

Bump __ Added two plots "Two Night Stand" & "The Heart Does Go On", which I wrote with little sleep so forgive me, if they aren't good.

Also, added two new writing samples! ^^

Lovely Complex

Lovely Complex