Interest Check: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Started by Togashi, January 17, 2013, 07:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AidenWhite

So was my character finally approved?
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Lightshock16

...I HATE PURE DRAW EXODIA DECKS....that is all. >_>

Orochimaru

Quote from: Lightshock16 on January 22, 2013, 07:56:32 PM
...I HATE PURE DRAW EXODIA DECKS....that is all. >_>

I can make one and use it on ya. =3

Silk

Quote from: Togashi on January 21, 2013, 02:52:29 PM
Then your character should be fine. Go ahead and throw him over in the character thread.

He said it was fine a while ago Aiden :)

Lightshock16

apygoos

gah, only firs post was up when i went to class, and now theres a whole scene going on >.<

Silk

Means the game is off to a good start :D

If your thinking of being a Ra, Lightshock hasn't had anyone to approach yet.

kingmaster1

Everyone's outside, so plenty of area to talk to them :P

Though, someone seems to be getting annoyed with so many people running in >.>

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Togashi on January 22, 2013, 07:31:16 PMAlso, dorms. Like Silk guessed, it's up to you guys. I'm not gonna make you try out for it, but you will have to maintain an 'average' to keep your spot as a Blue.

I might as well not bother with blue in that case.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

It's upto you huni, its just something to aspire to as characters and an actual reward rather than just default "Yeah I'm blue and better than you"

and King I'm just playing the character, would you think a shy young girl from rural Japan who had to actively avoid people for the sake of her sister's career would be accustom to so many people talking at once in a language she's struggling to understand :P

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Silk on January 22, 2013, 08:17:07 PM
It's upto you huni, its just something to aspire to as characters and an actual reward rather than just default "Yeah I'm blue and better than you"

Except Blue is the dorm you pay to get into >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

It's not so much pay more that the people who get into blue are the kinds of people that could afford pre-academy tutoring/training, so are generally better off money wise. Ala chad in GX, being rich doesn't guarantee a spot on Blue if you fail to perform to standards. Can still be blue, it's not like it's assumed were the only duelists on campus, you just need to make a point of doing pretty well throughout it all.

apygoos

I'm going to be playing Janelle as she could be in yellow, or maybe even blue, bu she chooses to stay in red, ill save the reason for if it ever comes up in the conversation in RP

AidenWhite

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Silk on January 22, 2013, 08:23:48 PM
It's not so much pay more that the people who get into blue are the kinds of people that could afford pre-academy tutoring/training, so are generally better off money wise. Ala chad in GX, being rich doesn't guarantee a spot on Blue if you fail to perform to standards. Can still be blue, it's not like it's assumed were the only duelists on campus, you just need to make a point of doing pretty well throughout it all.

Meh, I suck at dueling. I'll just stick Rune in red, it's where she'd be anyway.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

Wow, it seems that everyone is in Red. I figured that Blue would be the most popular.

ShadowFox89

The caveat that your personal skills have to be up to snuff pretty much means there's no chance in hell for me.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Lightshock16

......Am I REALLY the only person in Yellow? ugh...

kingmaster1

I was originally thinking that Malcolm would be in yellow...but then I found that the busty chick was in red so...what can I say? :P

AidenWhite

Quote from: kingmaster1 on January 22, 2013, 08:59:41 PM
I was originally thinking that Malcolm would be in yellow...but then I found that the busty chick was in red so...what can I say? :P

THAT was your motivation? Talk about looking at the prize. XD

kingmaster1

I always have my eyes on the prize! :P

Orochimaru

How many nuts is Charleena gonna ave to crack like a walnut before this RP gets to day 2? @_@

Lightshock16

I suppose Mark will have to be the gentlemanly englishman and go visit the Slifer dorm.

kingmaster1

I kind of found it funny that she responded to "princess" and not "tits for brains" :P