Looking for a roleplay. :D

Started by Wolfy, April 02, 2010, 10:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

(Note: This Idea is Eeyore's idea...I liked it a lot, so that's why it's here. o3o)

My Sisters Slave

Raiga had a big cock, especially for a 16 year old. But he was shy and none of the girls knew how big his cock was. But that was all about to change. Despite his shyness, he has taken pictures of his cock and posted them online, even exchanging pictures with some girl from Canada. His older sister catches him home alone one day, jerking off to pictures off the girl, and is blown away by the size of his dick. She also sees the pictures he's taken, still on his screen, and threatens to tell their parents...unless he does some things to her...

As shamed as Raiga was at being caught, he knows he doesn't have a choice. Things only get worse for him when she invites one of her best friends over (and a girl he has had a crush on) to marvel at how big his dick is...and his sister takes even more incriminating pictures of him. Raiga effectively becomes her sex slave, forced to her and her friends on command.

Looking for someone to play the Sister, of course, and perhaps her friend as well, if whoever wants to play the sister doesn't like doubling up.

Wolfy

Aww...no one wants to Roleplay with old wolfy...D:

MagicalPen

Wolfy, perhaps you should ask if you can take my ideas first?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Wolfy

Quote from: Eeyore on April 02, 2010, 04:04:47 PM
Wolfy, perhaps you should ask if you can take my ideas first?

Umm Eeyore, I did ask.

You just never responded.

MagicalPen

..which would indicate I did not give you permission.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

LIAR

There's nothing wrong with re-using someone elses concept. One would think, however, that the one re-using the idea would do more than copy/paste it.

Caeli

If there is a problem here, please take it to PMs or, if necessary, take it to a staff member. No need to snipe at each other in public so passersby can be your audience.

Thanks.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs