Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manlocksol

Yes i would think that is cute.

If i took you horse riding across the fields.
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

Story Tale

Yes I love horses.

... if my horse was faster and we beat you in a race?

manlocksol

Yes! I like being beaten ... uh did I type that out loud?  :-[

... If I pounced on you as soon as you dismounted?

Breathless Intent

Yes!

...if I rolled with you down a hill covered in wildflowers?

Mordred

I can only think of that scenario in the best ways. So yes, absolutely!

.. if I then grabbed you and we rolled back up the hill, defying certain laws of physics?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Yes! And I'd be quite impressed :D

...got really dizzy after so much rolling around and made you sit still with me?

Mordred

Yeah, I'd be cool with that. I might mess with you a bit, being dizzy.. but not toooo much. Anyway, the downward roll might be happening again.

.. it started to rain, getting all muddy, and I pleaded that we kept rolling up and down? *messy is good*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Yes, but only if you don't mess with me TOO much while I'm dizzy...I might become nauseated.

...if my pretty lacy bits got all dirty and caked with mud?

Mordred

Might tempt me to bite.. muddy laces.. I'm weird. So yessss, I put a check in that box.. I'd still like you.

.. if amongst the muddy stains you noticed permanent blue stains.. as I nodded assuring you it looked great!..?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Permanent?? Hmm...I don't know, I like my lace fresh and white. Maybe a tiny blue stain wouldn't be so bad, so long as it was strategically placed.

...if after the mud rolling I washed you off...including all of that blue paint?

Mordred

Ohhhhhh, you just had to go there? My blue? Ever see a 1700 year old vampire cry? Nope, wouldn't happen this time either.. BUT.. my eyes would be squeezed closed at the somewhat blasphemous (I know, dramatic) act.. while secretly enjoying it.

.. if after all your lovely effort, like magic.. the blue reappeared on my skin.. and I unsuccessfully stifled a giggle-fit?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I would like you the most I've ever liked you! You'd make me fall into a fit of giggles too...

...if I snorted while I was giggling at your fresh splotches of blue?

Mordred

It would most likely make me laugh, if not snort, as well.. yeah, with a laugh, I'd like you.

.. if.. being what I am.. all that giggling and snorting made that pulse of yours just sing to me in a way I found irrestistible and I pounced? I might not actually bite.. yet.. for the fangs have a tiny bit more control than most.. but I might growl and subdue for a moment or two.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*tingles* I think I might have to replace my most favorite liking of you with that!

...if I encouraged you to bite with a subtle extension of my neck up toward those growling lips?

Kazuume

Sure who wouldn't want a nibble of Breathless.  >:)

.......sat at your feet gazing up at you with admiration but my mind was busy thinking about something else?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

manlocksol

Yes I would still like you.

You would look beautiful in your position and I couldn't blame you for thinking of something else, you don't know me :)

If I moved my hand through your hair and lightly scratched your neck?

Anesa

Oh yes, I like to have fingers running through my hair or massaging my scalp...love it.

...fell asleep on your shoulder and accidentally drooled a little on your nice shirt?

Kazuume

Yes yes I would hehe

........if I offered to be your hot toddy on a cold wintry day?
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

JackWhite

I'd totally like you for that.

I cuddled you near the fireplace?

Breathless Intent

Definitely!

...if I nibbled and kissed up your chest while we sat in front of that fireplace?

Mordred

Yes. I'd squirm a bit.. and I can already feel those goosebumps revving up for attack. Hell yes.

.. if while you did that, my lips caressed up and down your neck as I took in a deep breath of that teasing inner pulse?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Absolutely...I love the feel of hot breath and soft lips trailing up my neck.

...if my heart raced at your teasing touches and I slipped my fingers into your hair to grip you closer?

Kazuume

Most definitely!

...whispered in your ear you lit my soul on fire and the heat from that fire burned throughout my whole body, just because of you?
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Kendra

I'm sure I'd be very flattered but as I don't know you, I would let you down very gently

... attempted to cook you dinner. I suck at cooking big time, so my attempting to cook is a big deal in the grand scheme of things  ;D

Mordred

The attempt alone, which I would assure you was delicious either way.. yeah.. you'd be well liked!

.. somehow, someway, you later found out I wasn't as enamored with the result.. despite my wolfing down each bite as if it was the tastiest meal ever?
*See Pillory*