Dm for system game (League of legends/Final Fantasy/Tekken)

Started by godfang, September 18, 2013, 09:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

godfang

Hey, I'll make this short and simple. I am looking for someone who is familiar with system styled games and is willing to play in a game that takes place in a fandom universe.

-League of legend-

This will take place both within the league itself as well as the down time in which we can explore a more lighthearted side of LoL (since it's a pretty light hearted game as seen in the many fun skins they have).

-Final Fantasy-

A dissidia styled game where players can make an OC or use an existing canon character. They will encounter many monsters and legendary villains or heroes as they try to win the battle for their chosen sides (Chaos or Cosmos)

-Tekken-

This takes place before the last tekken (Jin JUST took over the Mishima Zaibatsu) and the story will be about a new fighter preparing for the next king of iron fist tournament.

-What to expect-
Lots of actions, both in the battlefield and in bed. IDEALLY, my partner can also dm for me using one of the settings above (or if you have other ideas for a different setting, do share) so that we're essentially dming for each other. If we choose the same setting, then maybe we can play as different sides (for final fantasy for example, one of us can play for chaos the other one for cosmos)

-Systems i'm familiar with-
Pathfinder (advanced enough to make a wide variety of characters and complex enough to be fun)
Fate (Simplistic but allows for ANY character design)
FFd6 (this one would only be for the final fantasy one. It's free and i've been wanting to try it)

-Venue-
I'm ok with doing this via pm, thread or even outside using roll20 (a browser based virtual tabletop)

Hope to hear from you soon