The Cuckold... Bride? (Jasmine wanted)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 10, 2013, 07:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackestKnight

The Cuckold Bride

(From right to left: Jasmine ,Claire, Darryl )

Content: F/F/M, lesbians, cuckolding, BBC, switch lesbian, submissive bisexual woman, straight dominant male, humiliation, teasing, reverse emasculation, role reversal, breeding,  light BDSM, interracial lesbians, coercion, pseudo manipulation, forced heterosexuality.

Scenario: This story revolves around a newlywed lesbian couple who for whatever reason wants to have a child of their own to complete their family portrait, or at least Jasmine does and she's trying to convince her partner Claire that they should look into a surrogate father for fertilization. Enter Darryl,   Jasmine's high school sweetheart who she absent mindedly failed to mention ever dating, Darryl and Jasmine reconnect one night by chance while the couple are at a restaurant, Claire learns of their prior involvement and feels awkward about his presence and the realization that her fiance is in fact bisexual. Despite their strong happy marriage, Claire feels somewhat threatened by the 6 foot tall debonair mystery man who just so happens to enter their life right when Jasmine proposed the idea of having a surrogate father.

Claire has always been skeptical about men in general, but this Darryl guy is something else. A former professional basketball player turned civil rights attorney, who comes up with this stuff? Not only that but the guy is well...a consummate bachelor with quite a reputation as a lover. You notice that your wife and the ex are pretty close , you wonder if she still holds a flame for her ex.

This isn't simple distrust...is this jealousy? You want to assert yourself in your relationship, but you can't...You confront Darryl personally alone, somehow you end up with his thick 12" buried inside of you and enjoying it, something you never thought you'd do. What's more, you may be pregnant with his child. Sleeping with him,  It seems has made you little more than a puppet in his hands .  This begin Clair's descent as a submissive cuckold bride.  The shame, the humiliation, the sexual games he forces upon you and your wife to indulge his amusement ,  being forced to relinquish your role as head to service a man-- your rival, being reduced to nothing more than his servile second wife.

Slowly and surely Darryl encroaches himself into every facet of your life becoming something of a patriarch to you and your wife. Dominating everything, nothing more has turned you on as it has embarrassed you so deeply and personally.

Setting: Present day California.

Requirements: Someone to play the role of Jasmine the wife and someone to play the role of cuckold bride Claire.

Other: Contact me via PM if you are interested in either role(s).

BlackestKnight

It was my fault, I should have notified my last partners before I went away. I'm willing to try this again.

BlackestKnight

Okay, I have a few people who've voiced interest in this game as Claire, but I'm only looking for a Jasmine at this moment.