Wolfy has many ideas! Come look! :D

Started by Wolfy, April 30, 2010, 08:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Now firstly, I would like it to involve mother x something.

D: Where did everyone go?! D:

Well anyway..for anyone that stayed around,

This can be either Mother x Son, Mother x Daughter, or Mother x Futa Daughter.

With the first two, I'd like it to be a Family vacation kind of setting, perhaps Mom has always harbored these secret feelings, and rooming together brings them out?

For the last, I'd love a roleplay where the mother notices her daughter is depressed because she is different (What with having a penis and all), and decides to show her the good points of being a futa...Through sexual healing, of course. lol.

Wolfy

new Interest, no real plot for it, but

MFF

Brother x Twin Sisters.

One or both sisters potentially become pregnant.

If interested, all three (Myself, and the two girls/people playing the sisters) can discuss an actual plot.

Wolfy

Ooh, new idea..doesn't involve incest, though.

F/F

Basically, It involves A Brother's Wife and His sister.

Sister has always been interested in her brother's wife, and when an opportunity arises where the Wife wants to go on Vacation but her husband doesn't, his sister steps in to take her on a nice "Girls only" vacation....one thing of course leads to another, and the end up sleeping together.

And..we can go from there.

This could also be M/F, if you prefer. :P

emily dls

This one grabs my interest by the throat & forces me to my knees,,,,LOL,,,,
Quote from: Wolfy on April 30, 2010, 08:56:33 PM
Now firstly, I would like it to involve mother x something.

D: Where did everyone go?! D:

Well anyway..for anyone that stayed around,

This can be either Mother x Son, Mother x Daughter, or Mother x Futa Daughter.

With the first two, I'd like it to be a Family vacation kind of setting, perhaps Mom has always harbored these secret feelings, and rooming together brings them out?

For the last, I'd love a roleplay where the mother notices her daughter is depressed because she is different (What with having a penis and all), and decides to show her the good points of being a futa...Through sexual healing, of course. lol.

Wolfy

Which one interests you the most? :D