F/F Games to play (BDSM, Super hero, Western)

Started by Villain, May 15, 2011, 07:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

Here are a few games they are all F/F so please bare that in mind and PM if you are interested in any of them.

No words (BDSM)
A girl goes to a costume party of a friend expecting to just have a good night of partying and drinking. What she doesn't realise is that there's a woman at the party who has had her eye on her ever since she walked in. When this woman can no longer take it she corners the unsuspecting woman and kisses her before taking her to a private room. The rest of the night is spent playing kinky games with the girl, but it is all done in silence. The two never exchange a single word, they just go entirely on instinct.

You dug your grave, lie in it (BDSM)
A supervillain makes a bet with her arch nemesis that if she can stop every crime she commits then she'll hand herself in. If she can't then the super hero must meet her privately and obey her every command. The super hero has no idea what she really asks of her and except only to fail to stop a single robbery by the super villain. Now she must honor their agreement and soon the super hero will realise that the villain isn't interested in using her for crime.

Bounty on her head
After years of tracking her down a bounty hunter finally captures a criminal they have been searching for. Now the two of them must make a long trip across the desert so that the bounty hunter can finally collect the reward on their head. The criminal must think fast to try and escape, but they know from personal experience that the bounty hunter won't fall for her tricks. So that leaves one option; seduce her.

Shandragontear

Villain

If you mean who would play who then I have no preference :)

Shandragontear

I'm interested in playing any (or all) of the three. I normally play a sub but I've been dom before if needed.

margossweet

Oh the bounty hunter please.  My dad is a western movie fan and has a huge collection and, sometimes unfortunatly, I have been made to watch them.  One telly in the house is a pain.

I play only my gender roles. tried doing a male once but I wasnt convincing.

Margaret
For every women there is a man but I don't mind two or three