Another one of Inerrant's odd Fantasy ideas! Monster Girls? Seeking male lead.

Started by Inerrant Lust, February 25, 2011, 09:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inerrant Lust

Okay. So after thinking about how exhausted the whole subgenre of erotic D&D and fantasy 'adventurer girl vs. monster rape' premise has become... what about the other way around?

Err.. Not adventurer girls raping monsters, although that's funny enough that I need to remember it... What I mean is adventurer guy vs. monsters.

And monsters being... closer to this and this than anything too freaky. Although my personal tastes can get pretty freaky, it doesn't have to be too extreme. Overall, the theme will be very lighthearted. Maybe not a outright comedy but a happy go lucky adventure that just so happens to involve sex.

Now, as for the premise... as to WHY these sort of pairings happen as often. Well, a serial monster girl rapist doesn't really appeal to me. So the options are;

Male lead repeatedly rapes monster girls. (As said before, ehhhh.)
Male lead gets repeatedly raped by monster girls. (Eh. While lolworthy, it might get a bit serious.)
Male lead is... conspicuously attractive to monster girls. (I like this one! It has the possibility of the above while allowing for some fully concentual scenes in addition to semi-con and outright non-con)

Okay.. so in the train of thought, why are they so attracted to the male lead? Two reasons.

Male lead is, for whatever reason, monster girl bait. Physically, hormonally, situationally, ect.
There is a distinct lack of other males available.

Either work for me, and we can further define them.

Those are the basics, that's all. As to be expected, the setting and characters will be fleshed out from there based on the back and forth brainstorming I'll do with you, the RP partner.

Edit:

Another problem! Why so many monster girls?

Is this a world where humans are scarce?
Did the main character merely chance upon some foreign land populated by mostly non-humanoids?