A Strange little idea. NC, Transformation

Started by Barbara4play, February 12, 2014, 04:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara4play

This idea is a bit odd. I play a powerful and wealthy middle aged woman. Still youthful looking and active. I have all I could want from money to beauty, but have become bored.

One day I receive a strange latter in my e-mail offering me an "exciting and life changing Adventure. They e-mail invites me to come visit the show. I feeling jaded and bored follow the directions and end up at a  "Sexual Circus". I sit thru a show of the "Circus Erotica" and though I would never admit it become turned on by the expressive and open showing of sex. I watch as naked woman fling themselves thru the air in an erotic high wire act, others are put thru paces like trained dogs, still others are fucked by audience members while the crowd cheers. I find myself attending show after show. Then find myself at home and try to focus on my normal life. Then another e-mail arrives and ask if I would like to join the show as one of it's slaves/performers.

It's of course preposterous, after all I'm one of the city's most influential and wealthy matrons. I ignore it until I receive another e-mail with the header "Welcome to the Circus" . inside the e-mail cheerfully announce they are accepting me into the ""Circus Erotica" as a clown!! I try to ignore it but one night I am abducted off the street and knocked out.

I  Imagine wakening naked and confused in a strange industrial building. I am chained to the floor and I soon find they weren't joking at all and I am to become a "sexual clown" As I am altered ( including whole body make-up tattooed on, and training for my new role )

We just need to decide..

1. How will I escape? or will I?
2. Will I grow to embrace my new role?
3. What kinds of tricks will I be Taught?
4. Will I be forced to preform for people from my old life?

it still pretty rough but that's the idea.