Dreamstreet's Request Thread

Started by dreamstreet, September 14, 2018, 08:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamstreet

Hello everyone, it's been 4 years since I last was around, so I want to get back with a vengance. So here's a list of the things you can expect from me if you would like to RP with me. :)

I want to lie down a few ground rules... You know, because i have to:

1 ) No oneliners... No need for me to express this further. Prefer at least 2+ paragraphs.
2 ) If you aren't interested in the rp we have going, please tell me so we can try and work it out.
3 ) I only rp in PM or thread.
4 ) Decent grammar. I'm not too picky when it comes to this, but just write so i can figure out how to reply.
5 ) All characters must be 18+.
6 ) Your real life gender doesn't matter to me, as long as you wanna play with me as a female, i am fine with that.
7 ) I only play as either male or futa and only against another female.
8 ) Don't be a cunt. Sorry to be so frank about it, but lately I've come across some rude and arrogant people around here. If I find you anything like that, you'll earn a place on my ignore list.
9 ) Let's have some fun together :D

Should you like to know about my On/off's, you can find them right here.

Now for the next couple of posts, here's what you can find on them:

2nd post: Main Cravings
3rd post: Original plots
4th post: Fandom plots
4th post: Characters
5th post: Fandoms

dreamstreet

MAIN CRAVING!

She-Venom

The idea is, that YC will be a girl who up to bad stuff. She can be a biker, gang member/leader or something in the likes. Most important things about her is, that she's a tough bad girl who drinks, fucks, perhaps smokes and does drugs. She does what she wants, however she has one weakness: MC. He's a guy whom she has been friends with since forever, and the only person who tries to keep her away from all the bad stuff, even though he rarely succeeds. He works in a bank and tries to keep law and order in his life, which makes him the opposite of his friend. Even though they are this different, they still talk from time to time, though that is soon about to change.

YC becomes extremely ill and can't keep up her tough girl attitude, and that starts to flip her life around. Her gang throws her off for being weak, she doesn't have any money to support herself, and nobody seems to care about. All except MC, who decides to do his best to help his old friend, and finds a way. A medical institute are working on a promising yet really expensive cure, but that doesn't matter. MC decides to send YC to it, in the hopes of it making her better. That might just be a big mistake.

The medical institute has continued to work on the biology between Symbiotes and humans, with the possibility of using it for healing deadly diseases and lethal damage to the human body. However they're only just going from the experimental stages to the first few attempts at fully cure someone. With YC under this treatment, something goes wrong. The medical equipment fails and a huge explosion blows up the lab, leaving YC with the symbiote, that bonds with her to help both of them escape alive. However the symbiote soon finds out that YC and it are a perfect match, and decides to stay together.

-----

The Kink Bucket list

A woman (YC) is a woman, who sees her life as a way to try out new things, and the things she wants to try are sexual things. MC who is very close to YC (it can be as a friend, former lover, family member, coworker, or even her being his boss), knows that she is perusing this, and she sees it as she can use him to try out these new things. So whenever she wants to try out public sex, domination, cosplay or roleplay, she always pulls him away from everything right away, just so she can try out something new. Of course, MC isn't always cool with this, and he might try to reject her, but she doesn't see it that way. She just sees him as her best tool in trying out more things.

-----

Specific furry girl (NSFW)l:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Just looking for someone to play this girl (If not some of her friends aswell :P ). I don't have any specific plots in mind, but I hope we can brainstorm it together.

-----

The Milf Lane

So this is an idea I've tried out a couple of times already, and enjoyed very much every single time, despite it ending way too early.
MC is a young man moving into a house on a street that by the locals has been dubbed as "Milf Lane", because the only people living there are either divorced women, or relationships where the man is rarely home. So with MC moving into a house on this very lane, he quickly starts to attracts a lot of attention from women who have gone for too long without a mans touch. Some will be sweet and seductive, others might be more straight forward, but what's common for all of them is this: They all want a piece of that young man.

If you would like to get the idea of what it's about, check out this thread of the rp:

-----

The Vineyard in Toussaint (Witcher RP) *****

Anyone who has played the Witcher 3 expansion Blood and Wine will know of Toussaint, and be able to restore your own vineyard. The idea for this rp is that MC is a man who have been given the permit to an old and abandoned vineyard, where a lot of dangers lurk, from wolves to vampires, and close to everything in between. To be able to actually use the vineyard, he needs help, so he puts up a request on the notice boards, requesting help, which is picked up by YC. A female witcher, who's in Toussaint for now to earn some crowns and get some new experiences. She comes to MC's aid, and as a thanks, he let's her stay at the vineyard, until he can fully pay the debt he has for all the monster slaying.

-----

Inque (Character) *****

Can't stress enough just how much I would love to play against a dominant Inque from Batman Beyond. Her powers make for some big possibilities, and besides... She's hot! Anyone who would love to play her against me would be so very much appreciated!

Do please note, that it doesn't have to be exactly Inque. You can play an OC version of her. What I want is someone to play a character with her powers and abilities.

-----

Back to Serenity (Firefly) *****

Got a major craving for some Firefly right now, so was hoping to play with somebody. My current idea is to be a character on the run from the Alliance, who runs into a ship (used Serenity in the past, but we can use other ships or Firefly type ships) and goes on the run through the Verse. From here on out, it's like real Fallout. Get a crew, find a job, keep flying. Anyone wanna join the crew?

-----

The Amazon Tribe: *****

MC is a professor studying extincted civilizations of humans. One day when the tip of a golden spear comes across the museum he works in, he's sure that this might be a sign that there will be hidden treasure in it's location, which he finds out is around the amazon jungle. Researching this topic day and night, he decides to head out to where he believe it is, and discover this lost civilizations treasures and secret, which will bring him great fame and star status in his field of research. But when he comes down to the Amazon, he end up in a lot of trouble. He steps over a trap which captures him, and is then discovered by the civilization he sought out to discover, which turns out to be a tribe of all female amazon warriors. Now that he knows their existence, he is forced to stay with them for the rest of his life, belonging to them for both breeding and pleasure for the tribe. The warriors now claim their prize for a good hunt.

------

THE HAREM!! *****

In this rp, the plot isn't as important as the characters in it. It simply comes down to what kind of harem I'm looking for. In the rp, MC will meet up with YC (3 girls, if not more) and get to know them either at school, work or somewhere else. What is important here is that MC only sees the girls as his friends that he talks very well with, but they seem as the lover they all want. The girls either work together or not, or sometimes it switches between those two to get what they want, but they all want this boy to open up her eyes to him with a bit of force, and by force i mean being extremely seductive, teasing, using their bodies against him, forcing some private time with him and so on. But he still tries to be with the girls just as friends, which means that their mission is going to be a lot harder than first anticipated. The smut in it ain't as important as the way they each try to get close to him, but don't worry every boy has his desires when they are brought up. ;)

-----

The Master and the Apprentice (Star Wars)

In this rp, MC is a young acolyte of the dark side of the force, training on the Sith planet of Korriban where he's close to be ready to become an apprentice to a sith lord. The master turns out to be a seductive mature woman who uses her lustful emotions as her strength in the dark side. She watches MC and decides to help him in the final test, where he has to kill his rival to be the last trainee left and therefore the only person to become an apprentice. Now with his new master, he travels with her to other planets to become stronger and more powerful along with her.
Actually this is very much open besides from that, so let me hear what you think.

dreamstreet

Plots:

A list of plots that I'm open to do for now:

You belong to me! *****

I this plot, the usual roles are a bit reversed. MC has been with YC for some time, they have loved each other and have been a couple, but that all came to an end. They separated, or rather MC left YC because he felt that she was controlling her more than she would admit, which actually is true. She is a witch and wanted to use her powers to make him stay with her, because in her eyes, he belongs to her. MC didn't know about her true nature, but didn't think that she would go after him again, as he found other girls he wanted to be with. But of course YC isn't about to hand over what belongs to her. She curses the people he's been with, trying to make him an outcast, so he will come back to her comfort and control. Even the wildest dogs can be tamed in given time.

-----

MILF full of life *****

A woman who is living alone, and has been some years since men truly favored her, and she miss those times. She isn't exactly feeling sexy or seductive anymore, but that suddenly changes when MC comes into the picture. He's the neighbor's son (around 20 years old), whom she discovers is spying on her when she's changing her clothes, taking a bath or even sunbathing. Instead of just trying to get him to stop, she becomes interested, as he desires her, which is the feeling she has missed for so long. So she does the exact opposite. She starts to dress more lightly, expose herself for him to stare at her, and tries to tease him to the point that he won't be able to think about anyone else but her (which is a part i would love to play out, and hope you will as well, so it isn't just sex scenes right away). But after a while that's not enough, and once he flies a bit too close to the sun, he is caught by her, and she decides that to make sure that she won't tell his parents what a perverted boy he is, she makes him do whatever she wants, which is to make him become a proper sex tool, which can be either submissive to her, dominate her or whatever she wants. All she wants is just to have a man who will desire her forever.

-----

The new teacher (18+): *****

A former scientist with his funding cut for his research has traveled back home to get a new job. He's offered a position to teach physics at an all girls private school. He's only around 21 years old with an high IQ, so he might not be the most experienced guy in the world, but he's determent to make sure that his students learn from a brilliant mind like his own, and will make them get in line. All while he searches for a new sponser to fund his research so he can go back to that.

-----

Anger Issues *****

MC is in a place where he works closely with a couple of women. It can be a job, a school or some hobby activity. All that matters is that he's friends with his female coworkers. Nothing more to it for now. But he does have a few problems with his temper from time to time, and one day he just has a really bad day where he's working with the girls, and takes it out on them. He decides for punishing them, making sure that they know their place and make them feel like they are nothing more than his property to use as he pleases. The next day of course, he feels terrible about it, and wants to make it up to them, but they all just seem to actually enjoy it. In fact, the tougher they have been on him, the more submissive and slave like they become. He doesn't know how to handle a situation like this, so he might have to get some more anger problems while learning how to control the girls completely.

-----

Doctors love drug: *****

This is really just something smutty that i'm craving right now. A doctor comes in possession of a drug that makes the body of the person it's injected to rise with need for pleasure. It starts out without any signs, but after a few days, the person won't be able to get satisfied with anything but a man's rock hard cock. And of course since they believe they are sick, they come back to the doctor who will "cure" them, only to perhaps inject them again to make sure that they come back. Maybe he'll even use it to break them completely and make them his personal pets.

------

Humans, Succubus and a bet
: *****

In a world where humans have been introduced to other species, from elves to vampires, a boarding school has been made to make sure that the species will learn to get along with one another and establish a great and peaceful relationship between everyone. In it are three succubus sisters who come across the same boy. The first sister is one of the teachers at the school, another is going to be his classmate and the last one is a member of the student council. Since they all come to see that they like him they place a bet between one the trio. Whomever can get to try and get him to become hers before the semester is over gets to keep him all to herself.

-----

The Dragon and me ***

YC will be a female dragon, with the idea that dragons are magical creatures, that can change appearance between their dragon form and humanoid form, whenever you want it to be human, elven or perhaps even furry. The point of it is to blend in with the humans, who lives in peace with elves and furries so they won't think anything off it, and that means the dragons can use that power for good or evil. But all of that has made it so overall, dragons are feared creatures and wanted to be extinct.
My idea is that YC would try to capture a prince to take as her maid for both the power and humiliation towards that very country, but it fails so the king sends MC to try and find the dragon for revenge. He actually finds her, but only in her humanoid form so he can't tell if she's a dragon or not. However he comes to like her and wants her help to track down the feared dragon, though she would want to seduce him to become his servant and help her take up on her plan once again.

-----

A hole on the wall ****

Keep in mind that for this rp, it will take somebody to play three women so if you don't feel like that, no need to look at the plot then.

MC has just moved into the big city to start up at the university where he will study up on music to one day become a music teacher. While moving into his new and surprisingly cheap apartment, he finds out that there is a hole in the wall where he can see straight into his neighbors apartment. Curious to see more about it, he can see that a woman, around his own age, is sitting right in front of the hole masturbating while he look. Surprised by this, and not wanting to let his new neighbor think that he's some sort of pervert, he walks over to his neighbor and knocks on the door to tell her about the hole. What surprises him is that she wants to keep the hole, and somehow is able to blackmail him (we can discuss how) into keeping the hole as well, she comes up with the 'peeping time' between them, where he will have the right to look at her Monday, Wednesday and Friday and she will be allowed to look through the hole Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, with Sunday as their day without any peeking at all. Having no way to go against her, he decides to tell her to do what she wants and ignore this as much as possible, which quickly becomes hard for him. This girl turns out to be going to the same university as him, but will keep quiet around the matter as she wants it to continue for as long as she possibly can.

At his new university, he gets some new friends both guys and girls where even his neighbor becomes a part of the group of friends, though they mostly stay away from one another to not attract any attention (the members of the group doesn't know that they are neighbors). He starts to flirt with one of the girls in their little group, so they start after a while to date together, but she keeps on coming over to his apartment whenever she wants to, even on his neighbors peeping days as well, which he tries for everything in the world to avoid without letting her know what's going on. To make matters worse for him, a girl one day comes up to his apartment while he's with his girlfriend. She turns out to be his old childhood friend, who haven't seen one another since MC left for the big city. She feels betrayed as she felt that they were as close as a couple and (even though they weren't) wanted them to become one which all was ruined after he moved. So she decided to move onto the other apartment next to him. His current girlfriend however stays around him more and more at his apartment as she fears that his "new" neighbor might attack him.

This seems like a war he cannot win. He in the middle between his current girlfriend whom he loves, his old childhood friend whom can't let go of him and a part of him can't let go of her. All meanwhile there's a girl on the other side who keeps an eye on him all the time, and might even develop feeling for him as well. And him towards her?

-----

Calypso's Island *****

Calypso is a nymph and a goddess from Greek mythology. She, along with a line of daughters, lives on an island separated and mostly unknown to mortals, with a crashed ship that comes around to see the island every 100 years or maybe more. But as a nymph, she longs for a man to live on his island and even more than that, she wants a husband to live with on her island for all eternity to satisfy her, give her children and take him away from the harsh and unfair world outside of her island, where the other gods only will grant him his death. So when MC's ship is hit by a bolt of lighting from Zeus, or perhaps swallowed by a tide from Poseidon, he's the last survivor and when he see's the island, he swims for his life to reach it. Now lying half dead on the shore of the small island, Calypso see's him as her prayers have been heard and attempts to make him what she wants him to be. But this man has seen his entire crew on the ship die, has a family that he won't be able to reach again and no hope for escaping the island, even though his loneliness is trying to get him home. Will he find a way to escape or will he surrender himself to Calypso and her daughters in the end?

-----

Tea in the Sahara ***

This takes place in either 1910's or between the two world wars. MC is from England in one of those times, who is an adventurer with the job to look for a new diamond mine in northern Africa. After some research of where to search for one, he decides to head towards the northeastern part of Sahara, close to Egypt. After a few months of traveling down there, he goes through Egypt and starts to learn about a woman in the desert, called "The Desert Rose". This woman was rumored to be the ruler of the desert, to be the one looking over all creatures, plants and everything in between in the vast desert. To the people of Egypt, she is just a myth from the desert, but MC can't help but get intrigued by the myth, though he doesn't have the time for it. The work for the Queen is what's most important now and while traveling, he attempts to find out where he can stumble on the diamonds, but days turns into weeks without any luck. Then one night, as he camps with his horse and all of his items, a sandstorm hits him and only because he's able to stay inside his tent, but the sandstorm blows away and covers up all of his things like food and water and even his map blows away. When the storm rides off, he doesn't have anything left. Even his horse had died doing the storm so he tries to find a way back to Egypt, but it is hopeless in the heat. It only takes a day before he starts hallucinate and sees a pool of water. But as he sees it, he also see's a woman sitting next to it and walking towards him. At that very moment, he passes out and his last thought was that he is now dead.

But it turns out that he was saved by the Desert Rose. A girl who was more beautiful that Cleopatra was and even remembered her times. The Desert Rose turns out to be the spirit of Sahara, watching over the desert and taking care of everything that is good in it, and makes sure to let anything evil in it feel her wrath. She tried to kill MC with the sandstorm because he was on the search of diamonds and wanted to ruin the lands there, she discovered that there was something else to him. Perhaps he's the one who can melt her heart and give her the love and worship that she hadn't ever gotten in the wild desert.

-----

The son of Aphrodite: *****

A man who's wife have died is now the last person alive in his family and has no kids to keep his family alive, which he desperately wants. So he prays to Aphrodite in hopes of getting a child that can lead the family onward for another generation, and his prayers were heard, but not the way that he had in mind. In his sleep one night, Aphrodite comes to his home and makes love to him without him knowing about it and nine months later he suddenly receives a child at his doorsteps. The father sees it as his prays have been heard and he raises the child to worship the gods who have given him his final wish.
After the son has grown up, his father dies and then comes the price that has to be payed for asking the gods for a favor. Aphrodite keeps an eye over what is truly her son, which also makes him a demigod. He therefore belongs on the Olympus with his rightful mother, and his dad had been keeping him pure until he would become of age, which was just after he died. Now the responsibility to make the boy into a man lies with his goddess mother, and maybe some other goddess.

-----

Being trained to become a master *****

In a magical palace lives a queen/mistress along with a harem of females. The deal with this magic place is that all the females who live there never age and never die, but the cost is that there must always be only one male master to have sex with them all the time, which the magical palace feeds on and sends it magical energy out to the girls so they don't get older, lose their hot looks and end up dying. To make sure there always will be a master, the queen/mistress attracts selected males by saying they are gonna inherit a huge sum of money from a far out relative. This way they can get young males they can either train up to become their new longtime master, or die trying.

-----

In the succubus lair *

MC gets lost in the woods one night and from there is close to death. But the next morning he wakes up in a bed in a big mansion. There lives a Succubus mother with her three daughters. All of the daughters wants to become the next leader of the house after their mother, so she turns it all into a game. The succubus sisters have to try and make MC fall for one of them to become the next leader. But even the mother will try to have her way with the young man, to buy her some more time as leader.

-----

Last chance *****

MC have never been a good student, and have been kicked out of several school to the point that nobody what him at their school. That is until he's accepted into a school which is very disciplinary... And turns out to be an all girls school. Here MC has to live with the strict but really hot teachers telling him what to do, while the student girls are exited to see a man in their school. In addition, the school is too far away from his parents, so he has to live at the schools dorm. Maybe alone, or maybe with a roommate.

-----

A labyrinth of rooms **

MC wakes up one night, only to discover that he's naked at the beginning of a very long hallway. It's so long that he can't see the end of it at first, but finds a letter next to him that says, that he has to go into every room in the hallway and complete the "quest" inside to get out. Who or what is inside is up to you.

-----

Harem in space ***

In the future, men and women have been separated due to line of work. Women are birth givers and home caretakers, while the men are warriors. But not all are like that. There are space pirates, who works for themselves, and says "fuck the rules". MC is on a ship which gets boarded by a ship of female pirates, who finds MC, injured and begging for his life. For some reason you take him in, which leaves me in a situration where i can only do one thing. Obey my new captain and her crew.

-----

The armed Milf's **

A skilled male hacker is using a laptop near building around the city to hack himself into the camera's and webcams there are inside the rooms. One day, when he comes around to a hotel he hacks himself into a room where 4-5 women who are holding a meeting together and talking about how much they hate their ex-husbands, about how much they love guns, and how much they want some young flesh, just like MC. But at that point he looks at them for way too long, which triggers off an alarm. He in too much of a rush to get away from the place and back to his apartment, that he ends up leaving evidence of whom it was that looked through the cameras, which the group of Milf's gets a hold of. With that, he's easy to track down.

-----

"Learn to share!" ****

This would be about a young man, living in a rich and powerful family, and who's one day going to take over the family's fortune and take it further. But his parents finds a problem in him, as he is a spoiled brat, who takes everything for himself, and most of all doesn't like to share. They fear it would make him a bad business partner in the future, so they decide to let a group of special nannies teach him to become better at sharing and less greedy. They send him to a mansion where they have paid multiple nannies, who has a special technique for spoiled kids like him. If he doesn't like to share, he will be shared until he learns to be better. With these nannies, there's nothing he can do. All he can do is try and change, but he's so spoiled it will take a long time before results will start to show.

-----

Pirates!! **

I really craving a open world pirate rp right now, with as many females as there can be in the rp. A female crew to my ship, female in every port, female rival pirates, even female natives... A pirates life for me :D

Hope some of these ideas has given you interest in rp'ing some of them. All of them are still open for discussion and if you have some ideas for another kind of harem/threesome rp, I'm all ears as well.

-----

Set the controls for the heart of the sun: ***

In the future, the human race has developed itself very much and has even made alien contact. Quite a lot as a matter of fact, where an alliance between hundreds of species to ensure that none of the races will be exterminated for any natural or species created reasons, and that comes in handy for the humans. The sun is starting to burn out and explode with the last energy for it, which will destroy the earth and all the planets around it. To avoid the destruction of the human species, the Alliance helps out by trying to hold the sun's life a little longer, while others make humans loaded into ships that will take them a newly created planet that would replace the real earth. But something goes wrong, as the 'controller', the one who's in charge of holding the sun up long enough is found murdered and the destruction of earth now comes sooner than anticipated, as only a small amount of humans are loaded onto the ships that has to take off quickly, leaving the rest of the humans to die in the suns explosion. The handful of humans on the ships looks like they can get away in time, but as the sun explodes the blast makes the ships scatter all over the universe's planets. A young human male is on one of those ships and is the last survivor on a planet that he has idea what kind of species is on, if they are a member of the Alliance or even if they can help him with his injuries from the crash. All he can do now is just try to get to the new planet Earth and see if there are any other humans that have survived.

-----

Your energy is all i need *

A succubus comes to earth to try and steal life essence and energy from men around the world. But this is the first time for her on earth and she doesn't know all the dangers of the world, no matter how small they are. So as she comes across a dog that barks at her, she gets scared but she gets saved by a young man who chases the dog away. He don't think too much of it, and just walks home, only to be followed by the succubus. It seems that he has to take her in after having her follow her everywhere he goes.

-----

Planet in need (Can be part harem idea) ***

In the near future, a spaceship lands on earth and makes peaceful contact. The spaceship is containing the last people from a planet far away, and only women are left. They find out that their DNA are much alike those of humans, and they can reproduce from men. So they request for willing men to join them so they can raise their alien civilization away from earth and perhaps find a new planet to colonize themselves and start a new. With both aliens and humans living together.

-----

New boss *

This is the reversed version of the usual way a boss x assistant is. A female boss hires a young male assistant for his looks, and threatens to fire him if he doesn't do anything she says and wants. That's about it, plain and simple.

-----

Protect the Pure Race:

In the year 2017, a virus that has the potential to kill all humans has been discovered, which makes researchers start to work towards a cure against the virus. But what they come up with is something quite different. They find out, that the virus only target humans, which means that the virus can't adapt to the virus. So the leaders of the world decides to make all humans get injected with DNA from different kinds of animals, to let themselves adapt to it, and that way survive this virus, which also makes them succeed.

Fast forward to the year 2043. The virus has been defeated, and life is almost as it was back in 2017, besides from the fact that every person in the world is now part of an animal, which will show by having things such as cat ears, dogs tail, even wings from an eagle. That is considered purely normal by everyone, along with their new physical abilities from their animal counterparts.

MC is a boy with fluffy ears and a short tail, that has the worst physique in his entire school, if not the entire country. Always being the worst in everything that has something to do with physical sports, and has been always made fun of that. However, he's also surprisingly popular with all the girls in his class, that always is there to make him feel better and pamper him, like they can't get away from him. That's his usual day in this world, until one day, a group of girls from the government comes to tell him, that he was part of a experiment, that made him be born without any animal attributes, which actually makes him a "Pure Race", and has to be protected as a national treasure. So with the new girls moving into his house, he has to be protected from now on, since the animal part in all of the girls in the world, wants to be close to humans like they did in the past, and that might bring him in danger. So how will it go for the only human in the world, that has to keep pretending to be half human, and stay out of trouble at the same time?

dreamstreet

Fandom plots

A list of fandom plots that i have thought out so far. Further down i do have a list of fandoms i would love to do, though haven't come up with plots for each of them.

The rise of the villains Harem (DC/Marvel) **

A new super villain has appeared and is ready to prove himself to the world as the greatest villain in the world. And what better way to do it, than to kidnap super heroines, or even female villains? But he doesn't just want to capture them and keep them locked away. He desires to break their will and make them his personal slaves of pleasure, and show the world that he can break every hero or villain who will stand in his way.

-----

Welcome to Ponyville (MLP) *****

This is a rp that i had earlier, but unfortunately broke down so I'll try looking for anyone who want to play this with me.
MC has traveled all over Equestia to get to Ponyville after hearing the stories about the elements of harmony and wants to find out if they're true or just a story. He doesn't even know what the elements are, if they're objects or people. The only thing he knows is that finding out who or what they are and pay his respects to them. What happens afterwards is completely unknown to him.

-----

Vault 69 ***** (Fallout)

As an experiment by Vault-Tec, this vault was designed to house 1 man and 999 women (I ain't making this up, this is true Fallout fact!). Even though there's close to none information about this vault, like location or purpose, i think we can come up with it. For instance, it doesn't say who the overseer was, what was included in the vault facility wise, or even if the vault ever got to open before everyone died inside. A really flexible rp that I'm happy to discuss.

-----

Fallout: Vesion Disney (Fallout) *****

All right everybody. Fallout 4 is upon us, and i came across something that i found really exiting. Someone had made fan pics of Disney princesses in the wasteland. So i thought of something that could include them in the Fallout setting. Let's say that the world of Disney is the place hit by the Great War, and everything is destroyed. Akrabah, Wonderland and even the sea world where the mermaids used to live. All of it is in ruins and only a handful of people had survived. These all go their own paths, and MC who was a nobody in the world before is now the lone wanderer who's goal is the same as everyone else. Survival. The paths he crosses with the princesses will change both him and them forever. For destruction and war changes everyone. And war never changes.

Vault dweller Snow
Raider-Princess Jasmine
Mulan & Cindrella
SPECIAL Belle
Jet Junkie Alice
Brotherhood Scribe Ariel
Tunnel Snakes Tiana
Merc Adventurer Rapunzel

-----

Though the Caverns of Time (World of Warcraft) ****

MC is an adventurer who travels to Tanaris and ends up at the Caverns of Time, a place where one is able to travel to certain points in time with the help of the Bronze Dragonflight. Inside he meets a member of their Dragonflight, who's greatly injured and close to death. MC saves the dragon, and it's so grateful to him, that it offers it's assistance to travel to his points of interest in time. From there he can meet all of the female characters in wow's history, from a young Jaina Proudmore, to the Windrunner sisters, when Sylvanas was still alive. All of this and so much more, made able with this timetravel.

-----

The Harem of Legends (League of Legends)***

This is a rp I've done before, but my partner seemed to stop and i've been missing it ever since. MC (either a lol champion or an OC) is joining the League of Legends, but things have changed now. The war between Demacia and Noxus has ended, but the league is still up but for another reason. The champions battle for their freedom this time. If they loose in a 1v1 match, they become his or her slave. This is something MC wants to use to his own desires and build himself a harem of female legends.

-----

Asses of Legends, the study (League of Legends) ****

Many of the women in the League of Legends are extremely hot, but also extremely dangerous. The last part is what have kept perverts and admirers away from them ever since they joined the League, but there is a man who have discovered a way to replace their dangerous instinct with a lustful one instead, and to add more to his advantage he's the League's official and only doctor who tends their non battle wounds. He have worked on a kind of gas that gets released once the champions are summoned to the Fields of Justice, and take hours to take effect so nobody thinks anything suspicious is going on. The gas gets more aggressive in their body the longer it isn't treated, from just getting some fuzzy feelings to feeling the pain of being in heat, and perhaps the biggest asset to the gas is that it goes into the brain and releases what is their biggest and dirtiest desires, whenever it's having their sexy and bubble asses pounded (which is the doctors main objective), getting loads of cum or something complete third, they will in the end only be able to think of that and won't feel the need dissapearing until it has been fulfilled. Then there might go a while before the feelings and needs returns to their bodies.

-----

The Champions Hotel (League of Legends) ***

The League of Legends has been shut down, and most of the champions are now unemployed without a future outside the fields of justice. Though kindness has come to some of them, actually only the female champions. A rich and big fan of the League has invited the female champions to stay at his huge mansion free of charge, as a favor to them for their entertainment, and with the hope of getting close to the girls as well, without being too obvious about it. Some of the girls rejects him of course, but others take up on his offer and finds out that it's at a remote location. He's the only male for miles, and he is being generous to all of them and find it hard to say no. How will the tales of the girls and the mansion owner unfold from there?

-----

Ahri in heat (League of Legends) **

There has been a summer break in the League of Legends, but one of the champions haven't come back yet. Ahri is still back in a forest and nobody has heard from her since she left the League. Some say that she's in heat and shouldn't be interrupted until it's over. But she's valuable to the League and they need her back asap. So they send out one of their strong men to try and get her back, while continuing the fights on Summoners Rift for as long as they can. The man gets into her forests trying to find her, but in what state will he find her?

-----

Throughout Disney (Disney) ***

MC discovers a way to travel in the world of Disney, and not just from one place to another. He finds a way to go to all the Disney universes, from Akrabah where Aladin and Jasmin lives, to Beauty and Beasts castle and so on. Each time with the intention of trying to have sex with the lovely disney princesses, and maybe even to try and make them follow him. But no matter what, he will be able to say "I've been there".

-----

The trainer and his Gardevoir (Pokemon) (All characters will be 18+) **

Got an idea for a plot from this pic:

A young boy meets a Ralts that he takes care of and help it get stronger as it evolves more and more. The pokemon starts to develop strong feeling for her trainer, that he just takes as friendship rather than romance and lust. As it has evolved into a Gardevoir he travels with it, but suddenly he's about to fall down a cliff, but his Gardevoir isn't strong enough to help him up. But because she wants to help him so badly, she mega-evolves into Mega Gardevoir, and with her new strength, she easily gets him up to safety. He hugs her tightly and says he loves her so much. But something happened to her now after she has evolved. She doesn't want to wait for him to accept her feeling anymore. She decides that since she's way stronger than he is now, she'll force him to love her and make sure she has him all to herself.

-----

I don't wanna be at Hogwarts! (Harry Potter) (All characters will be 18+) **

I'm not sure what to call this, so I'll call it a reverse fandom. It's about another boy (muggler if you prefer, not that much a fan of Harry Potter anymore), who have been invited to study at Hogwarts, and since he doesn't have any parents, and is still a young lad, he decides to accept the offer, as at first just thinks that it's some sort of special and expensive school. But when he finds out that it's all about magic and that sort of things, he quickly finds out that he hates it all. Hate the moving stairs, hate the different tasting jelly beans and hates all of those spells and potions that he's forced to learn. Only reason that he stays is because he can't live anywhere else, and because of that he decides to try and make the best out of it in the times between lesson. He makes it like it's a normal high school, where he's just a normal boy chasing girls, kicking a ball around and causing a bit of trouble. Just to make time pass by enough until he's ready to live in his own world, where he belongs.

-----

Mass Effect *****

I finally got into the Mass Effect games, and would love to do something like they're during now in Andromeda. A crew that travels to either a new galaxy to explore, or act as diplomats between the different alien races in our own galaxy, building up the crew with new interesting characters, and work towards a better tomorrow for human kind. I'm very open to suggestion, and would love to brainstorm an idea within the Mass Effect universe.

dreamstreet

Characters:

A list of characters I'm looking for someone to play with me.
Please keep in mind that i don't prefer to play furries myself, so it will mostly be human x furry, unless you can convince me otherwise.

-----

World of Warcraft:

Jaina Proudmoore: *****
Tyrande Whisperwind: **
Alexstraza: ***
Ysera: ***
High Inquisitor Whitemane: ****

-----

Disney:

Minnie Mouse: **
Daisy Duck:  **
Brandy Harrington: *****
Jessica Rabbit: ***
Kim Possible: **
Almost any Disney princess: ***

------

Pokemon:

Nidoqueen:  *
Ninetales:  ***
Dragonite: **
Gardevoir: ****
Lopunny: ****
Plusle + Minum: ***

-----

My little pony (humanized):

Fluttershy: ****
Rarity: **
Applejack: ****

-----

Super heroines:

Poison Ivy: *****
Harley Quinn: ****
Catwoman: ****

dreamstreet

Fandoms and anime:

Different fandoms and anime that I'm looking to play out:

Fandoms:

Star Wars
Fallout
Elder Scrolls
Watch Dogs
Fable
Assassins Creed
Pokemon
League of Legends
World of Warcraft
Disney
DC

Anime:

Rosario + Vampire
Girls Bravo
Kanokon
Princess Lover
Zero No Tsukaima
Omamori Himari
IS: Infinite Stratos

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

Very much open to new people and ideas. :)

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet