The End of the World (Looking for Male 1x1)

Started by Piercer, July 31, 2012, 02:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piercer

The world had destroyed itself through wars and famine. Over 95% of the world's population was gone, and 3% of those left had turned into horrible creatures that had turned to cannibalism and where willing to kill whom ever they could just to survive. The last 2% were thriving on whatever little they could find through there never ending journey over the vacant world, trying to avoid being killed by those who have gone crazy from the flesh of others, and just wanting to find others like them.

Lynn Horrawitz was about 15 by the time all the wars had ended. Her parents had died with in them. Very young did she realize that she would have to fight for her own, and for 3 years now she had managed to avoid death on all levels. She wasn't sure how she had been able to survive but she had and she was growing very tired. She was longing for human touch and not the deadly kind. She needed a partner, but with the world the way it was she was sure anyone who wasn't crazy in flesh was crazy in other ways. Even if she did find another non-violent human could she trust them?

I am interested in a male willing to play along. Hit me up if interested. :)
Piercer - Putting the fear in your heart since 2006

Drenlai

I am interested, but can I have more detail about the kind of male or plot progression you are looking for?

ReanimateMagnus

I'm interested in this too, sounds like Pandoram. I'd love to play this. I'm usually on at 8:30 pm Central -6