I'm getting that Pokemon itch again.

Started by Katrina, June 25, 2015, 12:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katrina

I've done this several times before, but I'd love to do a storyline where I play a trainer who got a late start as my mother didn't want me training pokemon.  For my 18th birthday, I go to the professor and obtain my first pokemon.  (Now, the writer  knows a little on pokemon but would need assistance in the gyms and such. ) 

Anyway, my pokemon has a dominant personality and it happens to be mating season so he's a bit frustrated and one night as my character is asleep, he well, has his way with her.  This mating process attracts other pokemon, including, either Mew or MewTwo who becomes an unoffical part of her group but explains why she's attracting so many wild pokemon.  Mating season ends and she has amassed several pokemon who she works to train and begins to go through the gyms.  Of course, things get smexy when mating season comes around again and at other times as well. Rewards for wins and such. 

So, any takers?

E1Alpha

Being a big fan of pokémon related roleplays myself, I am definately curious for this.
However, I have a strong dislike of the use of legendary mons such as Mew or Mewtwo x3

We can discuss specifics over PM if you like, though ^^