News:

Main Menu

Are you man enough?

Started by Vekseid, October 24, 2007, 12:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

Ok, that just went to the number 1 spot on my "weirdest thing I've seen today" list. Up til now it was the news story Flaming kamikaze squirrel torches car - http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10/24/kamikaze_squirrel/
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Cosmo_ac

perhaps you can start a co-ed JO club Cherri.  First the girls watch the guys, and then the guys watch the girls ;)

Cherri Tart

lol - as long as there's no gay stuff!
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

Y'know I find this a little confusing.
After all the things I have read about done and seen, as well as the things that are played out on here, I find it strange that the 'micky' is being taken out of a hetrosexual man who wants to masturbate in front of another man, yet doesn't want a homsexual relationship.

There are several men here who have put on their introduction threads and or ons and offs that they would, have or may be tempted to kiss and hug another man, but would never concider any further intimacy.

Is this any different?
Am I reading this wrong or missing the point here?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

HairyHeretic

You don't find the tornado aspect even a little odd?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Celestial Goblin

The sad thing is that many people think 'gay' and 'homosexual' to mean a flamboyant or pretty-boy stereotype or even treat 'gay people' like they'd be a trendy subculture.
There's also failing to acknowledge the concept of bi-sexuality and an assumption that 'gay sex' has to involve penetration.(which is from what I know, not true at all)

The tornado part? Huh, almost poetic in a way.
But it's not kinky until one of them dresses up as Captain Planet.:)

Cherri Tart

*blushing as i hide the superheroine costume in the back of the closet*  yeah, that would be just plain weird...
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Sabby

*flamboyant, stereotype gay pose and hand gesture, with accent* Hellooooooo! Uesten, we have a whirlywind fetish!

Mia

Oh... my... god! *falls off chair laughing as crazy*
I would like to meet the woman that invented sex to see what she is working on now.

ON and OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8615.0