Lot's Protocol [Incest/possible NC]

Started by steelsmiter, March 23, 2024, 09:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

Basic Plot
Decades ago, Scientists cooked up a scheme to reach out into the galaxy. They created 3 ships with crew and passenger complements of over 5000 each, all to be built and launched from the IST. The first two failed entirely for different reasons, not all of which are entirely clear. In those ships, among the best and brightest individuals that hadn't chosen to stay on earth and try to fix all the problems there.

In retrospect, sending the best and brightest on the first two voyages was a dumb idea. The kinks were barely ironed out by the time they sent the third, but at least they had a record of what not to do. Not that it helped. In the last ship, it was society's trash--criminals, debtors, deviants, people who talk in theaters and elbow others in crowds, etc. Since nobody knew what the fuck was going on, leadership was democratically determined, with the entire crew basically trying to figure this out by reading the instruction manual and following along the guidelines set there.

It wasn't too long before the violent criminals started an uprising, which ended up being an all out war that destroyed nearly everyone on the ship. Unbeknownst to the criminals, there was a Cryo Section that was hidden away from the others. When all of them finally died out, the computer decided to enact Lot's Protocol: Whenever the ship calculated the mission would otherwise fail--for example because the 50/500 rule could not be followed--the ship would activate the remaining Cryo Section in the hopes that the family there would be able to maintain course and inhabit the planet they were bound for.

Family you ask? Yes. In the planning stages, one thing they wanted to do was to ensure that for the sake of morale, if there were any survivors, they would be grouped together in family units to avoid having anyone wake up amongst entirely complete strangers, and not have any loved ones to help them lead their new lives. The remaining Cryo Section, Lot 69 was entirely composed of two nuclear families, which were themselves headed by a brother and a sister. They are tasked by the computer, with repopulating the ship so that they can have 50 people to settle the new colony when it arrives planetside

What I'm looking for
Basically there are two families consisting of the family head (brother or sister), their spouses, and 1-3 children each. I'm willing to play one of the family heads (and will GM as the Ship Computer), but I'd like to have the other and at least 1 of each set of offspring filled (e.g. minimum 4 players) and at least one opposite gendered pairing. One thing I don't need for this one is a system, although if there is interest I do have a system built for this kind of game. I intend on this game being played ON SITE
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Revna

steelsmiter

Quote from: Wicked Emi on March 23, 2024, 03:54:22 PMKeeping an eye on
Awesome, that gives you dibs on the first character. Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I don't really have any idea what a Character Profile for a game that isn't a system game would look like, Maybe something like:

Character NameCharacter name, plus any aliases in quotes or after an AKA
Player Name (O/Os link)who is playing the character (link to their O/Os here)
AgeEarth Standard Years
Gender (Optionally also Pronouns)This game should have a good mix of people with penises and people with vaginas regardless of how they identify. Depending on what characters people make, I'll play whatever's left over
Sexual OrientationThere's a lot of these too. They don't all have to be straight. Might also include other details like stance on monogamy
Description/FaceclaimA text description might include height, weight, hair, eyes, possibly B-W-H for women, but that might not be necessary if we're using pictures. I prefer to use pictures personally. It could be anything from real people to AI to anime but we should collectively decide on the same or similar style.
Relationships to the OthersMom, dad, brother, sister, cousin, etc. These should be filled in as they are collectively decided.
Mission Critical SkillsWhat tasks have you been educated in, e.g. engineering, hacking, medicine, food service, security, etc.
Sexual ExperienceThis can be a "body count", refer to the number of kids a character has, or the years they've been active
Other SkillsThis section would detail any background skills your character might have that could provide small benefits (e.g. video games might provide a bonus in the Simulation Room)

Anyway, if I get enough approved sheets I'll start a worldbuilding thread.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Revna

Okay, I usually post Monday and Wednesday's with a possible Thursday night and Friday. Depending on what's going on. Give me Monday and maybe Wednesday and I should have a sheet done

steelsmiter

Quote from: Wicked Emi on March 31, 2024, 11:34:55 PMOkay, I usually post Monday and Wednesday's with a possible Thursday night and Friday. Depending on what's going on. Give me Monday and maybe Wednesday and I should have a sheet done
Cool. I've made slight edits to the sheet owing to some details not necessarily fitting where I have them.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Revna

Character name:
Player: R3vna (Wicked Emi for now)
Gender/Noun's:
Sexual Orientation:
Personal description/FC:
Relationships to the Others
  • Mom
  • Dad
  • Brother
  • Sister
  • Cousin

Mission Critical Skills:   
What tasks have you been educated in, e.g. engineering, hacking, medicine, food service, security, etc.

Sexual Experience   
Has been sexually active since 15, usually with partners but has had a few one-night  stands.

Other Skills   
This section would detail any background skills your character might have that could provide small benefits (e.g. video games might provide a bonus in the Simulation Room)

steelsmiter

Table format isn't required, but if anyone wants to use it I could do a code of it
[table][tr][td][b]Character Name[/b][/td]
[td]Character name, plus any aliases in quotes or after an AKA[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td][b]Player Name (O/Os link)[/b][/td]
[td]who is playing the character (link to their O/Os here)[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td][b]Age[/b][/td]
[td]Earth Standard Years[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td][b]Gender (Optionally also Pronouns)[/b][/td]
[td]This game should have a good mix of people with penises and people with vaginas regardless of how they identify. Depending on what characters people make, I'll play whatever's left over[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td][b]Sexual Orientation[/b][/td]
[td]There's a lot of these too. They don't all have to be straight. Might also include other details like stance on monogamy[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td][b]Description/Faceclaim[/b][/td]
[td]A text description might include height, weight, hair, eyes, possibly B-W-H for women, but that might not be necessary if we're using pictures. I prefer to use pictures personally. It could be anything from real people to AI to anime but we should collectively decide on the same or similar style.[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td][b]Relationships to the Others[/b][/td]
[td]Mom, dad, brother, sister, cousin, etc. These should be filled in as they are collectively decided.[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td][b]Mission Critical Skills[/b][/td]
[td]What tasks have you been educated in, e.g. engineering, hacking, medicine, food service, security, etc.[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td][b]Sexual Experience[/b][/td]
[td]This can be a "body count", refer to the number of kids a character has, or the years they've been active[/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td][b]Other Skills[/b][/td]
[td]This section would detail any background skills your character might have that could provide small benefits (e.g. video games might provide a bonus in the Simulation Room)[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
I don't play in PMs
O/Os