Game Idea » After death?

Started by AutumnFury, October 14, 2005, 01:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutumnFury

Idea| Sit back and enjoy, it's long.

E.ver wonder were you go after you die? Well, this isnt a matter of religion anymore. All the God fearing you did while you were alive was worthless and is over with. Heaven or hell is not an object. Now you are destined to walk with the endless amount of twisted souls condemned to the city of the dead. Where your body is corporal and yet your heart never beats. Listen close. No more life flows through your veins. No more oxygen seeps into your lungs. No more blood warms your skin. Its all over. No more worries right? Wrong. In our beloved Marsielle City, life or well afterlife, ticks on and just like when you were alive it hurts. Chaos and insanity is the norm in this dark place and nothing is as it seems. But that doesn't mean you should fear anything, because after all you are dead right? Wrong again love. Torture is one of the most popular past times in Marsielle and though you cant exactly die, it still hurts like hell. But wait, maybe you like that kind of thing. Being all strung up, rope splintering to burn your wrists, blades being ran across bare skin, needles inserted deep into soft flesh. Excited yet? Haha, down boy. Damn masochist. We have enough of them in the city, don't need anymore. But well I guess you can't help that you're dead, so fuck it your in. Just be careful, never know what might happen when all boundaries are removed.

T.ick, tock. Where the hell did your life go? Doesn't matter. Your dead now get the picture. Its over. OVER! No, you'll never see your dear little puppy again, nor go to your favorite vacation place, or even end up all hot and sweaty beneath your sweety. Ok x the last part, you may be dead but you still can play your dirty games. Just now you dont have to worry about getting knocked up unexpectedly! Haha its like death is your contraceptive. Oh how fun! Now anyway enough of that playful talk, we need to get down to business before you're set loose in Marsielle to discover things for yourself. Alright? Good, I like a good listener. So this will be like a session to the psychologist, Im sure you know how that goes. I'll ask you some questions, you answer them. How did you die? Ok I see. Well, you see depending on how died you will belong to a different part of the city. That is called your Sect; for example, the Suicide Sect, Murder Sect, Accidental Sect or Natural Sect.

N.ow that we have that cleared up you're going to need to do a few things before going on your merry way. First up you should smile because you get one wish, if you could change yourself into anything else what would it be? A catgirl, vampire, angel, anthro? Well, if you could dream it up you could become it, though it doesn't mean your memory is a clean slate. You will remember everything, or at least something's about when you were living and even create new memories. Good or bad, I cant say, I guess it just depends on the person. Alright second thing you need to choose is your own unique power, your own unique magic. You know that comic X-Men, well think along the lines of that and choose what you would like to be able to do. Lets say for example, the Mistress of the Murder Sect has the ability to draw the blood out of a victim and pull it all together into a neat little ball with only a snap of the fingers. Now whats so special about that? Well, lets just say even the dead dont want to feel cold blood being extracted from every pore and opening. Sounds thrilling eh? But no you cant copy it! No, no, NO! Think of your own idea damnit. Ahem, sorry about that outburst. I think thats all I needed to tell you at the moment, the rest of the stuff...well you'll learn that soon enough.

Idea is... Still being worked out, but that's the most of it. >3 There's other things that go with it, I just want to see how many people would be willing to play?

(edit) FAQ will be added later for questions. >.>'
"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

indarkestknight

AutumnFury

That's what I thought too. that's what happen when you leave me alone for any amount of time with a pot of coffee.

Open to:

Lirliel

Well.. if ya'll ever decide to start this up, count me in for it :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

AutumnFury

Open to:

TonyWoods

Oooooh interesting, very interesting!

Count me in should you choose to take this idea further  :)
Tony's Turn Ons - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7198.0

We are such stuff
As dreams are made of, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep

Idachan

*sighs heavily*  I was so determined to not get into a lot of games quickly... And then you have to go and show me this idea. Of course I´m in, how could I resist?  :D

AutumnFury

Ehehe, and we'd need lots of players! A master/mistress for each of the four sects, and then members of the sects. muaha

Open to:

ZK

Sounds like you've been working on the idea of Alexandria's Thuamaturgy. *smirks* The game sounds interesting to say the least. Wraith, Orpheus and some...Changeling put into the mix. I know, I know. World of Darkness references, but, those feel suitable to classify this.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

AutumnFury

-Has not a clue as to what you're talking about. Smiles and nods.- Ooooookie. -Pounces her kitty.-

Open to:

ZK

Death and a wonderous world mixed in together for a nice trasistion to fantasy horror! ^-^

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

AutumnFury

Open to:

ZK

And fine. *makes a cute face, then mews* ^-^

AutumnFury

-giggles and clings.-

Open to:

ZK

AutumnFury

Open to:

ZK

*blinkitty blinks* Mew? Now that was a completely random moment. *merfs all cute in confusion*

AutumnFury

-giggles.- I'm at a friend's playing with a webcam. *^____^*

Open to:

ZK

AutumnFury

Yeah, I was up until 4:30 am, so I'm now sleep deprived and hyper.

Open to:

ZK

I was the same, but because our city block had a brown-out. Was no fun. :(

AutumnFury

Open to:

ZK

I crushed my thumb in the process. :(

AutumnFury

Open to:

ZK

Kiss something else and I'll feel even -better- ^_~