Where did my Muse get off to?

Started by MiaFire, September 22, 2011, 11:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

I think the whereabouts of mine is somewhere similar to those of the lovely one above.. although for some reason I picture that odd thing of mine selling blue cotton candy on a pier somewhere. Just a strange hunch.
*See Pillory*

Lycana

My muse currently has her picture up on the FBI's Most Wanted board... I don't know what she did but I have a feeling it had something to do with a toy gun, ski mask and black spraypaint and was more than likely thought up while on a caffeine kick... I blame leaving my Starbucks giftcard lying around >.>
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mordred

Mine was dabbling with my blue stuff.. got itself in the deep end of an indigo-infested haze.. and now roams the Mojave in search of Jim Morrison. Hmm.. actually sounds kinda cool. I may go in search of my muse.. and join in the pointless hunt.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Having made its home in the Mojave for the last seven years, it was alerted to a trespassing-blue-Jim Morrison-seeking thing and disappeared in hopes of catching it.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

MiaFire

Mine...mine took off without me. Probably on the beach and swimming just because she knows I'm not allowed to get in the water. Mean *itch
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

Mine is now chilling in a giant blue snow cone.. (courtesy of Snoopy, of course).. somehow defying the blazing sun of the Mojave.. speaking gibberish (courtesy of being my muse, of course).. sleeping with one eye open as it waits for one who seems to be hot on it's trail, with hopes of negotiating some sort of bribe. All the while shuffling a deck of multicolored cards. Hmmm.. strange.
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Mine wandered off to find herself... And somehow met a black horse under a cherry tree >.>
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

I think mine is out for a night cap. *looks around* She's not here that's for sure.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

Mine is in the Mojave trying to convince any lovely visitors to join the quest. Ahh, silly thing with the goldfish memory.. has no clue what it was searching for but hopes whatever it was, is a worthy cause.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Reports have come in that my muse has honed in on her quarry, the soft shuffling of a deck of cards having given its location away. Dressed in desert camouflage she's so blended into the background she's been spying upon the subject as it rests most comfortably upon the largest snow cone she's ever seen.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

MiaFire

Mine is indecisively sitting on the huge delete button that will wipe me off the face of E and other sites. I'm trying to talk her out of jumping up and down on it so that it doesn't get pushed......predicted success unknown.
-

Phil66666

Unfortunately, my muse got off at the wrong bus-stop and is still waiting for the num 23 to bring it back to where it could be useful to me.

Mordred

I think mine swiped my little dream of visiting Neptune. Not sure how that crazy thing did it.. but it's like I feel the constantly linking 'buzz' has extinguished. I fear it is no longer in this realm.. *bows head solemnly*
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Aww...it's okay Mordred! Your muse is still here....she came and picked up my muse and they went on tour with the Grateful Dead...and the reason you can't hear her anymore is because the went on the first tour with them....by means of a time traveling machine...I wondered why I had the sudden urge to build a flux capicitor a few months back...my tricky little muse had this all planned out.

Mordred

Sooo.. Cole.. do you think our muses can pick us up some inspirational 60's substances? Not that my muse needs any more cell-altering modifications.. but heh.. can't hurt now, can it? By the way.. I am now quite in awe of your muse. Care to swap for a while? Ohhhh, sounds kinda kinky, eh? Whaddya say, gorgeous?
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

I found it laying face down in the back yard. Not really sure what's up with that....*pokes it with a stick*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

I bribed it.. then sent it to Kaz's back yard.. to tickle it's feet.. see if that face down thing will react at all to such things. If not, wil resort to dropping jello cubes from a branch above.
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Lost the slippery little brat at the airport. Honestly, I think when she heard Philadelphia, she boarded the plane heading to the Carribean instead. I would have to, considering our plane broke, but I needed her here with me.
-

Grainne

*giggles* Well...that's because she ran off with my muse.  ;)

Mordred

Dang.. I just hope for your sakes.. your muses haven't hopped aboard the crazy train that mine has swiped. That crazy thing has been once again concocting strange batches of blue jello.. putting all sorts of odd components into the mix.. thinking it can go all 'Mr Hyde'.. when really he ends up more 'Mr PW Herman'.. *sighs* not cool.. not whatsoever.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*giggles* Erm...was that english? *winks* The ingredients of the Mr. Herman jello make me very concerned.. :D

A report just came in that mine is now running wild through..some blue mist in some strange forrest..*shrugs* I guess she wasn't on the plane or the train.

Lycana

I think mine might have had a bit too much fun at that rave last night >.> *silently watches her muse walk up and down the road swaying back and forth and 'ooh'ing over the pretty stars.*

Grainne

*giggles* Was...the rave in the woods?  XD

Lycana

Hmm there's a good possibility XD If not then maybe somewhere dark and seductively ominous ::)

Mordred

Mine is wondering where Mia's went off to. It can't shake the idea of a 'slippery little brat'. Yep, it's a chip off the old block, that one is.
*See Pillory*