[F] modern/sci-fi freedom fighter seeks [F, M or Other] partner

Started by elfguy, May 18, 2010, 09:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Amanda is a 22 years old freedom fighter, living on a violent colony, where law is selectively applied and space thugs often decide who lives and who dies. She does not have any current allegiances, and will fight for the right cause, or the right price. She does not have a very high moral stance, but will usually try to do good if it's convenient for her. She dislikes the gangs, but despises authority almost more. Skilled with her SMG as well as hand to hand combat, she can take care of herself.

Right now I'm looking for people who want to RP with me. I can do action, romance, dom, NC sub (Amanda would not willingly submit). It can involve various modern or sci-fi elements, and I'm fine with f/f, f/m or f/other. I prefer NC, forced situations, with Amanda being on either side, but long developing romance can also work.

----

playfullchick76

Interesting, you dont see too many like this. I'm interested. A sci fi setting would work better,as if it was a modern setting, there arent too many freedom fighters around.

elfguy

Still on the lookout for modern or sci-fi types who want to RP with this lovely lady.
----