Face claims:Art of any style and photographs
Post length:varies but at least 750+
Medium:Elliquiy boards
Plotting/brainstorming:PM unless otherwise stated
Post Frequency:2-7 days
Partner preference:None
Pairings:M x F, with me writing the female role

Me~

Hi all, and welcome to my little corner of E. I’m not new to E, or RPing in general, but I have been relatively inactive for the last two years due to COVID. I’m slowly getting reinspired now that I have some time on my hands. Please check out my O/O’s to see if we mesh.

I enjoy smut, I love writing it, and I love delivering on a kink my partner wants/craves. That being said, I need plot and some basis of relationship to make a connection between our characters. I want drama, emotions, and adventure. I want to worldbuild and talk about conflicts, I want points of interest and discuss character dynamics. I need some type of story, from easy to complex. On special occasions, I will get a hankering for straight up smut, but those are few and far between.

I have no care for your RL gender but I only play MxF pairings, with me starring as the lovely lady.

Current Leads:

And their stories:

On Site~

Off Site~

Currently looking for~

I'm pretty open to any and all things currently. My preference is fantasy, medieval, magic, power play, witty characters, and story telling. I'm not much into hit-it-and-quit types, and want a slow burn between characters add spice and tension to the story.

If you think we can craft something fun together, feel free to PM me.

Gray Fox

I would love to do the Shifters theme, can we arrange some details through PM´s ? :)
Eyes that see the light of expiring souls. A meeting predestined by the divine. An act of Love by The Last King.

Desirous

Hello there EternalStarLight!
There are a very interesting range of scenarios you have in mind there. I`d be interested to discuss the plots which deals with the Perverted Nature :)

Scarie187

I am very interested in your post apocalyptic RP. In your mind what destroyed the world?

EternalStarLight

Looking for dreary and gothic settings filled with things that go bump in the night. Heroes, heroines, villains, and all other such things pitted against one another in a game of survival sprinkled with some romance and smut. Medieval, fantasy, and paranormal vibes are ideal. I always crave a mix of chaos, angst, and softness.

No slice of life.

Please check out my O/O's.