A Heavy Transformation RP (Now Accepting Players!)

Started by Xaoc, May 19, 2010, 12:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoc

IC Game Thread
OOC Game thread.

The game -

A collection of people are stole from their places in the world, captured and dragged into a deep dark dungeon. Down here, a powerful sorceress has imprisoned each person, and  stripped them of all gear. Now they must work as a team to escape a dungeon, and failure means a fate worse than death...

The Idea -

Each player will start naked an in a cell. The cells will unlock shortly after waking. And the party will go dungeon crawling. Here death doesn't mean anything. Each time a player dies, they appear in a room with the sorceress who has imprisoned them, and she changes them in some way or another. Each visit either adds a new transformation, or increases a transformation by one level.

Most Transformations are in 3 Levels or stages.

The Transformations - A Sample List
Age - This transformation makes a character younger or older. (Keeping in line with E rules, no sex if you drop under 17... A rare transformation)

Level 1 - The character gains or loses a few years. A visible amount of aging, but not extreme in any way.

Level 2 - The character gains about ten years, or loses about 10. The character might suffer from this change, becoming physically weaker or something fitting to the age.

Level 3 - The character gains or loses about 30 years. Young characters may become infants, old characters elderly.

Hermaphrodite - Having both sets of equipment.

Stage 1 - Women's clitoris swells slightly and becomes more sensitive to the touch, men grow slight lumps on their chest.

Stage 2 - Women's clitoris is now a good deal larger, long enough to use as a penis, it is very sensitive to touch and pleasing. IT all ways it is a mock penis. Men's breast now grow a little larger, now a b or c cup, a thin slit appears, sensitive and pleasurable.

Stage 3 - A woman and a man are now both the same. Breast, penis, balls and other sexual organs all exist and function.

Mutipul Sexual Organs

Stage one - A extra penis appears, near the original, a extra Virgina opens up, near the first vagina .

Stage 2 - A full set of penis or vagina appear, growing in various areas many appearing in places apart from lower regions.

Stage 3 - Penis and vagina run rampant across the body, a person could fuck or be fucked in several places without issue. All of them are fully functioning.

Growth - A body part grows or shrinks

Stage 1 - A limb grows or shrinks several inches, a leg or arm is visible different, noticeable longer or shorter.

Stage 2 - A limb grows or shrinks a few feet. A leg or arm becomes massive or uselessly small. A penis becomes massive, and Virgina can swallow a limb.

Stage 3 - A limb grows or shrinks several feet. A limb is missing or entirely too large. Breast are crushingly large, A man cannot walk easily with his massive penis.

I feel some of these are overboard by stage 3... But I'm more than willing to tweak and shift as needed. Feel free the throw out ideas about other changes and transformations. This idea is still in a a Beta phase. Animal changes, Body part addition/removal/repositioning., stretching limbs, size change, all sorts of things.

There will be a plot, as for combat, I'm undecided on whether to use a simple system, or free form. If I use a system, it will be something that move fast and requires very little dice. I would rather combat not drag out or slow the flow of game. If it is free from, players will be required to take hits and lose from time to time (After all, its not like your dead ;) )

Anyone interested? Transformations for dying would be decided by both player and GM, to create something acceptable by both.
Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

FetzerDelRayne

I don't see any other posts on here. I'm new to this place, so I stumbled here. The extra parts, and the limb size thing could become awkward. Though I'm mostly concerned about the extra parts. I just can't see a woman yelling "fuck my leg!" being a turn on. Also, what kind of opposition would the characters face to escape?

LittleKitten

Travaius

Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

Xaoc

Quote from: FetzerDelRayne on May 19, 2010, 12:41:44 PM
I don't see any other posts on here. I'm new to this place, so I stumbled here. The extra parts, and the limb size thing could become awkward. Though I'm mostly concerned about the extra parts. I just can't see a woman yelling "fuck my leg!" being a turn on. Also, what kind of opposition would the characters face to escape?

Lol. That image made me laugh... This is why they are sample ideas. Also, who knows who might enjoy something like that. Each person with their own kinks.

On opposition. This dungeon is filled with monsters, and other people who have suffered transformation  beyond the point of counting as a player any more, debase creatures who willingly serve their mistress with no hope of escaping any longer. Along with Puzzles.
Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

CrazyIvan

I am in, this seems like it could be fun and I must agree with Xaoc this line made me laugh when I read it:

Quote from: FetzerDelRayne on May 19, 2010, 12:41:44 PM
I just can't see a woman yelling "fuck my leg!" being a turn on.

Nyarly

As I already implied in the SB, I want to join this RP with a female character (I have to create her first, though).

I'm still concerned about the multiple cocks and pussies but I get that is fetish fuel for some (like pretty much everything). I would like to keep it out, but I would still play when it is still in.
I would let the majority decide whether to keep or to kick it.

LittleKitten

Honstly.....
have a different option for those of us who have no problem with it happening...to someone else's character

Reagord

I'm in, I've always liked games that have more interesting punishments than just death.

I'm also willing/eager to try to help with the balancing/deciding on a simple system too, I always like having a chance to work behind the scenes in something.

Nazora

You've hooked this fish. I'm all about being transformed, just the thought makes me shiver.  ;D

Love the concept.

If you need help on further transformations, I'd be glad to cooperate.

All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

FetzerDelRayne

Well, after getting some laughs. I'm in. Just pm me when it starts. I am still new here.

DKDBSD

I'm in as well this one caught my eye about a day after signing up here. ^_^ I also have an idea or two for a transformations.

The succubus

Stage one: The user obtains mini horns and wings (leaning towards morrigan style here), the succubus style pheromone begins to be produced from within their bodies. On the flip side they begin to feel the hunger for sex, sex of any kind masturbation works for now. (If they don't get sexing they will die of hunger) If the character is originally male they become will become full women, with horns and tail.

Stage two: Horns and wings become bigger the hunger and pheromones become stronger. They obtain a few magical abilities to (To be discussed). If they don't feed for a while they will begin to revert into a monstrous state that all succubus truly are.

Stage three: All physical attributes are full formed, they grow more powerful. The pheromones and reversion are ten times stronger no sex for six hours and they become hideous monsters. In this state they are lost until they receive sex, masturbation is no longer enough.

That's it so far. I have one more but not enough time to discuss it. See what you think I think it might need a couple more flaws and risks to it but I'm not sure.

Xaoc

IC Game Thread
OOC Game thread.

Okay, now that I know people are interested, I guess I should put together a more formal game idea and start PMing people about if they would like to join of not.

The Game (Expanded)

The cold stone floor, the dank smell of stagnate water and uncleaned urin left for weeks. Small piles of feces rest in the corners, hardened with time, the dirt and grime so thick that a person could taste it. a dull dusty taste that crawled into the mouth of the prisoners and festered and rotted in there. The shallow dripping of water, one drop at a time, measuring some meaningless passage of time, one falling every 33 seconds, a single thunderous drop of water into a pool. The chilled floor, gritty to the touch. It was once smooth, and slick, but neglect and time scoured the stone and marked it. In truth, if cleaned, the damage was minimual, but the layers of grime so thick, a person could coat themselves without getting under the putrid floor layers to the stone below. A shocking feeling might awaken some, to others it is simply another thought amoung a dozen others. Nothing protects their skin from the cold floor. Not a shread of clothing prevents bare breast or unprotected cocks from touching the baren earth.

The bars of the cell, thick iron rods. Close together as if housing animals instead of humans, so thick and closely spaced that a rat would have trouble slipping through. A wall of Iron might be simpler, yet it was bars all the same. No food nor water existed in the cell, no beds or other aminitys. Only the floor and walls and bars.

Each victim was housed in a different cell, each victim trapped from different parts of the world. Each Victim, simply that. A Victim without understanding. Illigable messages remain from others, worn with time, or scrawled in the print of a mad man.

Character Creation -

To play, you simply need a name and a concept.  This is set in a fairly generic Fanstny style world. Being that the outer world isn't going to matter much at first, you can invent anything you need to make your concept work. Humans only please.

Transformations -

Your character will NEVER be changed in a way that you as a player does not enjoy or except. This doesn not mean your character is so lucky. Transformations are all in 3 stages.

Stage 1 - A light shift. Hints of the coming transformation

Stage 2 - A medium shift, almost a full change.

Stage 3 - Full change, your now fully under the effect of the change.

Some effects are simply 1-2 stages. These will be different or strange effects.

Sample effects -
Extra Limbs
Streaching Limbs
Limb growth
Pheramones
Animal-morphs
Anthro
Gender Switch
Object morphs
Body switching
Angelic/Demonic Morphs.
Missing limbs
Mucle growth