Owens Family Curse NC: Exotic - Free Form Small group -Interest Check-

Started by MaverickKane, May 17, 2014, 12:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaverickKane

Basic game Rules

All E Rules Apply.

Respect other players/members.

Please respect the GM and Co-GM (If and when there are any).

No OOC Knowledge to be used In Game. Which means, no discussing things in OOC that other players should not know, if you have been let in on some special part of the plot that has not happened, yet.

Don't bug other players about posting. It may take someone a day, it may take someone a week. It's okay to send a friendly nudge, but respect that people have real lives outside of role play.

Do not add a character to your story without their permission

Do not Godmode, or Metagame

Just because this game is in the NC: Exotic - Free Form Small groups section, does not mean that everyone is keen to being non-conned. Read your fellow players O/O and even PM them and ASK them if what you have in mind is okay. If they say no to your suggestion/request, Respect them and move on. No one should be expected to participate in something they are interested in.

Think that will be it, but subject to change.

LGBTQ Friendly and will be in the NC: Exotic - Free Form Small Group Section.

Setting is Idaho falls - 2014

The main Scene (At least to begin with), starts in a Sports bar called, "Owens Bar." The bar is owned, by Extreme sports enthusiast, Nathaniel Owens (Head of the Owens Family.) There will also be the Owen's house. No one could ever guess that he and his family live a double life, trying to rid themselves of a dark secret, a curse that has plagued them since Nathaniel's youth. Ever since he was bitten...

I don't want to give away too much information, because much of it, I would rather have come out in the role play itself. I would also like to leave much room for interpretation to create side stories and plots with other characters. I'd like to make this as Sandboxy as possible. I see this being able to go in a lot of different directions with, a wide variety of characters and side stories.

There are some characters I am hoping to see, because they are the family, but they are optional. If not Played, they will become NPC.

Please see our profiles for a full list of possible characters and form. Thank you.

Posting Tags will be as follows:

[img height=150 padding=5] image link here [/img]

[b]Player Name:[/b] Your E username
[b]Character Name:[/b] Character name
[b]Time:[/b] What time is it for your character in the game?
[b]Location:[/b] Where is your character in the game?
[b]Tagging:[/b] Who is your character talking to, mentioning?

Possible Threads to look for:

Main IC Thread (At least until there is a need to spread out)

Feel Free to Ask questions in our FAQ board, make suggestions in our Suggestions/Requests board.

::Open Threads::

RainThunderwolf

This looks very inviting. Afraid I do have to go to sleep but I was hoping I could put one of the characters in reserve?

I would like to play the twin daughter if possible. I believe I already have the perfect model for you, and as tomorrow is Sat the minis will spend much of the day watching cartoons so I can get you a profile soon as I get some house work caught up.
Apologies and Absences
last update 10/24/'14

MaverickKane

Quote from: RainThunderwolf on May 17, 2014, 12:23:35 AM
This looks very inviting. Afraid I do have to go to sleep but I was hoping I could put one of the characters in reserve?

I would like to play the twin daughter if possible. I believe I already have the perfect model for you, and as tomorrow is Sat the minis will spend much of the day watching cartoons so I can get you a profile soon as I get some house work caught up.

Sure thing. Get me the profile when ever you can. ^.^ I shouldn't be up this late either.

MaverickKane

So I have been looking at some abilities for both Lycan and Vampire. I'm really not in to controlling people and what they are allowed to do with their characters. So I'm gonna say use your best judgement and be prepared to explain the abilities you chose, if need be. Obviously a new lycan or vampire isn't going to have as many abilities as one who is a couple hundred years old. At the same time, a lycan or vampire who has trained and disciplined their abilities is going to be stronger than one who has not. I want everyone to have fun. So if anyone has any suggestions for something better, let me know.

Lycans

General Info

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy from Greek lykoi, "wolf" anthropos, "man", a psychiatric state in which the patient believes he is a wolf or some other nonhuman animal. Undoubtedly stimulated by the once widespread superstition that lycanthropy is a supernatural condition in which men actually assume the physical form of other animals, the delusion has been most likely to occur among people who believe in reincarnation and the transmigration of souls.

Lycanthropes have the ability to shift into their respective creature whenever they wish. However, if they shift to animal form and then human form too soon, it drains their energy and they fall into a coma-like sleep for at least 12 hours. Normally, shapeshifters stay in animal form 8-10 hours and collapse back into human form. If the lycanthrope is young or it is too close to the full moon, the scent of blood or sex can cause them to shift into their animal form.

Their healing powers are extraordinary. All wounds eventually close. Limbs that were ripped off are remade the next time they shift into animal form. Though they heal much more slowly in human form. An old wive's tale about lycanthropes is true. Namely, after shifting, they must feed. Lycanthropes are controlled by the full moon. During that time, they are forced to change into their animal form and hunt. Alpha lycanthropes are the leaders of the respective packs, pards, etc. They are much stronger than the other lycanthropes, and often possess other powers that normal lycanthropes do not.

The cat-based lycanthropy is less contagious than the rat and wolf forms, though no one knows why. Lycanthropes cannot get infections. If they are seriously injured, the most danger they are in is shock from blood loss.  Also their high metabalisms also make drugs, alchol, etc virtually ineffective on them.

When you become infected with lycanthropy it usually takes weeks, or at least until the first full moon for the first shape change. The first change is very violent and you will experience some memory loss. The first few full moons will be almost complete blackouts. This is a temporary condition.

You should have control over the shift unless it is the full moon. The more powerful you are, the more you will be able to control the shift. The closer to the full moon it is, the harder it will be to control your "beast." Usually you will stay in animal form for eight to ten hours, then collapse and change back to human form. It takes a lot of energy to shapeshift early. Lycanthropes usually spike in temperature right before they change, like a human before a seizure.

Abilities/Powers

General Lycanthrope Abilities

The following powers and abilities are available to all lycanthropes regardless of whether they are a lesser, moderate, or an alpha lycanthrope.

Shifting
All lycanthropes can shift into their beast form. In general, this is a very painful process where tissue and flesh is torn asunder, bones cracked and re-melded, and muscles reshaped. There is both a pure beast form and a half-beast form (which would seem like an actual man-wolf that most think of when they picture a werewolf). Even the regular animal form is much larger than regular beasts of that kind – wererats turn into rats the size of dogs, werewolves turn into wolves the size of small ponies, ect. New lycanthropes (those who are infected but have not yet shifted) are unable to shift until the rise of a full moon.

Improved Strength
All Lycanthropes upon their first change are gifted with increased and enhanced physical strength. The average lycanthrope can lift a car over their heads or punch right through a wall clear to the other side.

Improved Resilience
Lycans are amazingly resilient, compared to humans. Beatings, gunshot wounds, and blades don't seem to faze them much. Very simply, a lycan can take far more punishment than a human could hope to, and remain vertical and dangerous.

Improved Speed
Lycanthropes are faster than both humans and vampires. They are just simply quicker and better. No mind tricks, natural ability. With this speed comes a natural animalistic grace to their movements. Quick, agile, liquidly graceful. They are so fast that they can appear to be a blur.

Improved Senses
Lycanthropes can hear and smell with crystal clarity at such a heightened state that even the newest werewolf is able to smell fear, lust, and even the small subconscious olfactory scents associated with lying. They may not be able to recognize what it is they are scenting, but its there. Lycanthropes can even sense and smell when another of their kind is near. For group minded animals, they are able to get a scent of pack, pard, or rodere on the newcomer if they're part of the local population and if the shifter themselves is part of that group. Other than the familiar smell of the pack for example, shifters can scent another lycanthrope, but generally they aren’t able to tell the species.

Regeneration
Lycanthropes heal themselves at a very advanced rate in most situations. This enhanced healing comes into play except when it comes to wounds inflicted by silver and lycan/vampire teeth and claws.

General Moderate Lycanthrope Powers

The following powers are available for moderate lycanthropes to choose from during initial character creation, and for character ability update requests.

Control Change in Self
With this ability, the lycanthrope is able to control and keep themselves from shifting during situations of strong emotions, anger, and fear, holding the shift back or staving it off completely until it is convenient for them to shape-shift. Using this power gets increasingly more difficult the closer to the full moon it is. On the night of the full moon, the shifter cannot fully hold back the change and must shift; this power allows them to choose the time and place is all. NOTE: Having this ability does not counter act the alpha power to control the shift of a lycanthrope. Any moderate or strong moderate lycanthrope will possess this ability.

Strong Moderate Lycanthrope Powers

No Shift-Coma (Stong Moderate Only)
A normal lycanthrope once shifted must stay that way for 8-10 Hours, and then when they shift back to their normal form, most lycanthropes are unconscious in what is called a "Shift-Coma". This is just a natural process of the body readjusting to the strain and overcoming exhaustion. A shifter with this power does not experience the shift coma. All strong moderate lycanthropes will possess this power.

Shields(Strong Moderate Only)
Shields allow lycans to protect themselves from presence, psychic, and aura powers – this is not a physical ability. The strength of these shields depends on both the raw power and discipline of the lycanthrope in question. Full shields create a “blind-spot” in a searching person’s ability to sense – imagine seeing a group of people and one of them looks as if they have been edited out. You might not know what that person is, but you would know someone was there shielding. All strong moderate lycanthropes will possess this power to some degree – shield “strength” varies.

General Alpha Lycanthrope Power

All alphas automatically possess all the above general powers and moderate powers, some passive alpha abilities, and possibly a few other powers as well. The two passive alpha abilities possessed by ALL alphas are stated below. These powers do NOT count towards your alpha powers count.

Alpha Lycanthrope Powers

The following abilities are only available to Alpha level Lycanthropes. ALL of these powers are RARE, though some are rarer than others. Most alphas have NO powers besides the basic ones outlined above. Lycanthropes possessing too many powers will be seen as a challenger to a group’s leadership and will be dealt with accordingly.

Facial Manipulation
With this ability, the lycanthrope is able to physically alter their facial appearance to slight degrees. It is not an illusion, but is instead actual facial reconstruction by shifting bones and flesh within their face. The extent of the change is subtle and innocuous. A lycanthrope with this ability can alter his or her appearance to look like a sibling, or a cousin or appear younger or older. It is enough of a change to be distinguishable as a different person, but not so much that the resemblance isn’t seen.

Fast Shift to Animal (Strong Alpha Only)
Shape-shifting is usually a painful and slow process, where skin is split in a wash of clear fluids and bones are broken and reshaped. A lycanthrope with the fast shift to animal ability is able to change nearly instantaneously into his beast form, without any side effects such as pain or dizziness. The ability to shift quickly from animal and back to human is a very rare combination.

Fast Shift to Human
This ability works the same as the above fast shift to animal, except it is from the beast form to human form. The ability to shift quickly from animal and back to human is a very rare combination.

Shield the Call (Strong Alpha Only)
Shielding the call of a Master Vampire is a matter of dominance, a competition of wills. Leaders of large lycanthrope groups in our chat will automatically be assigned this power with a certainly that the use of it will succeed. However, other strong alpha lycanthropes can possess this power as well, though it is not certain they will succeed.

Venom Bite (Weresnakes Only)
While many are familiar with the breeds of snakes like the immortal nagas and lamia, or the children of the lamia who are quite mortal, there are also weresnakes that follow the cycle of the moon just as other lycanthropes do. One of their specific powers is that of a venomous bite – this poison is not fatal, but does send extreme pain to the victim and even paralyzes if the dose is strong enough.

Call the Flesh (Cat Only)
This ability lets a lycanthrope heal other people by licking their wounds. Where their tongue passes over torn flesh, it becomes miraculously healed. While mortal wounds will not be healed by this ability, most others will. This power is even rarer than partial shift – only one lycanthrope in the series had it.

Healing (Wolf Only)
Healing is the ability to heal injuries in a manner very similar to Call the Flesh, but instead it comes at the price of either blood or sex. It is a very taxing ability to use, but it can heal grievous injuries that nothing else could, even bringing someone back from the brink of death. Once more, only one lycanthrope in the series had this power, so it is quite rare.

Call Munin (Wolf Only)
A werewolf only power. It is the ability to communicate with and call forth the ancestral werewolf spirits of the pack. This power is highly respected and highly dangerous at the same time. The lycanthrope generally can’t choose which Munin (werewolf spirit) comes to their call without very strict training. Temporary possession by the Munin remains a possibility. However, powers available to that dead Munin, such as healing as demonstrated by Raina, become available to the one who calls the Munin while the dead spirit rides them.

Alpha Group Leader Powers

Shield the Call
As a reminder, all alpha lycanthrope leaders automatically gain the ability “Shield the Call” and can resist the call of any vampires no matter how strong.

Feed the Pack (Leader and Wolf Only)
One of the few powers that instills instant awe in all those who find out a shifter has it. While the ability itself is not that devastating, it is the symbol of having the power which makes its user that much more impressive – much like a crown has little practical purpose, but instantly signifies a king. With this ability, by sharing actual blood with others, the lycanthrope temporarily shares his or her innate power level with all those who drink of their blood. It has an almost narcotic effect outwardly, bringing great euphoria to the one who drinks it. It does not increase the raw power or strength of the person drinking it any more than taking cocaine would make a human stronger, but the imbuing of good feeling would give heart to even the most mentally-defeated person, possibly allowing them to fight longer and harder even after they would have dropped previously. This is the rarest of all lycanthrope powers.

Vampires

I think for the Vampires, I would like to use the clans and abilities from Vampire: The masquerade. loosely. This is all just a guide. I want this to be a free Form rp, after all.

And thought I would throw my profile for Nathaniel up here incase it might help anyone with their characters

Nathaniel Parker Owens

Player: Kremsonbryar
Character Name: Nathaniel Parker Owens "Nate"
[b/]Age:[/b] 46, looks 36
Species: Lycan
Occupation: Son, Dad, Pro Extreme Sports Enthusiest, Bar owner, Hunter
[b
Skills/Abilities/Power:[/b]]
Extreme Sports skills:
Hunter Skills:

As a professional hunter, Nathaniel can be known to work with a various selection of guns, knives, swords, bows. He is old school, just like his teacher. He believes the chase is half the fun. Hard work, makes him feel like he's accomplished something. He stays fit (Has to with his career in extreme sports) and is always on the move. He relies heavily on his Lycan abilities to aid him in tough situations.
Lycan Abilities:

Shifting
All lycanthropes can shift into their beast form. In general, this is a very painful process where tissue and flesh is torn asunder, bones cracked and re-melded, and muscles reshaped. There is both a pure beast form and a half-beast form (which would seem like an actual man-wolf that most think of when they picture a werewolf). Even the regular animal form is much larger than regular beasts of that kind – wererats turn into rats the size of dogs, werewolves turn into wolves the size of small ponies, ect.  New lycanthropes (those who are infected but have not yet shifted) are unable to shift until the rise of a full moon.

Improved Strength
All Lycanthropes upon their first change are gifted with increased and enhanced physical strength. The average lycanthrope can lift a car over their heads or punch right through a wall clear to the other side.

Improved Resilience
Lycans are amazingly resilient, compared to humans. Beatings, gunshot wounds, and blades don't seem to faze them much. Very simply, a lycan can take far more punishment than a human could hope to, and remain vertical and dangerous.

Improved Speed
Lycanthropes are faster than both humans and vampires. They are just simply quicker and better. No mind tricks, natural ability. With this speed comes a natural animalistic grace to their movements. Quick, agile, liquidly graceful. They are so fast that they can appear to be a blur.

mproved Senses
Lycanthropes can hear and smell with crystal clarity at such a heightened state that even the newest werewolf is able to smell fear, lust, and even the small subconscious olfactory scents associated with lying. They may not be able to recognize what it is they are scenting, but its there. Lycanthropes can even sense and smell when another of their kind is near. For group minded animals, they are able to get a scent of pack, pard, or rodere on the newcomer if they're part of the local population and if the shifter themselves is part of that group. Other than the familiar smell of the pack for example, shifters can scent another lycanthrope, but generally they aren’t able to tell the species.

Regeneration
Lycanthropes heal themselves at a very advanced rate in most situations. This enhanced healing comes into play except when it comes to wounds inflicted by silver and lycan/vampire teeth and claws.

Fast Shift to Animal
Shape-shifting is usually a painful and slow process, where skin is split in a wash of clear fluids and bones are broken and reshaped. A lycanthrope with the fast shift to animal ability is able to change nearly instantaneously into his beast form, without any side effects such as pain or dizziness. The ability to shift quickly from animal and back to human is a very rare combination.

Fast Shift to Human
This ability works the same as the above fast shift to animal, except it is from the beast form to human form. The ability to shift quickly from animal and back to human is a very rare combination.

Shield the Call (Strong Alpha Only) (Yes, He is an Alpha. Though he may not be as strong in this ability as he is in others)
Shielding the call of a Master Vampire is a matter of dominance, a competition of wills. Leaders of large lycanthrope groups in our chat will automatically be assigned this power with a certainly that the use of it will succeed. However, other strong alpha lycanthropes can possess this power as well, though it is not certain they will succeed.
[b
Ralationships:[/b]]
Wife: NA
Son: NA
Son: NA
Daughter: Kayla Owens (RainThunderwolf)
Father Figure: NA
Best friend/Brother: NA
Appearance Description and added spoiler details (Images)
6'3
Weight: 275Lbs (Muscle)
Nathaniel is a fairly muscular, Athletic build. He constantly stays in shape, because he rarely sit down to take a break. His has short to medium White hair. It was this way from the time that he was born. His eyes are pale and his skin is as well from lack of pigmentation. Thus, in his lycan and wolf form, his wolf is white.
Nate usually wears a red leather jacket, black leather pants or black jeans and what ever else he finds comfortable that day. When he doesn't have on boots, he's wearing rollar blades, or he's on a skateboard with proper shoes and a helmet.
Personailty: Nate is pretty up beat. He likes to have a good time. Nate is pretty much...a big kid. Of course, of everything in his life, he enjoys his family life most of all. He is pretty protective of them and will do what it takes to keep them save. Despite his attempt to stay on the up and up, Nate does have a dark side to him, not always in his ability to control.
History: Nathaniel Parker Owens was born to a loving mother. His father was rarely a part of his youth. At the age of ten, Nathan witnesses and even that couldn't possibly happen, but it does. On one of the rare ocassions that he and his father are bonding, a father and son camping trip, a large animal comes out of the woods and kills his father. Nathaniel did the only thing he could and ran for help.

Returning to the scene, there is nothing. No blood, no body, no sign of anything. For years, his mother told him that what he had seen was not real. But, it didn't stick. He was haunted with nightmares of what he had witnessed. Many thought he was crazy. Still, no one ever found a trace of his father again. Nathan knows what he saw. From that moment on, he became completely inthralled in the paranormal.

As a teenager, he became interested in sports. And despite his experience in the woods, he took up hunting as another sport, along side one of his mother's brothers. As he aged and became a man, his sport of hunting went beyond average game. He went after something bigger. he went after the monster who took his father from him. He was playing a dangerous game and he didn't know all of the rules. It landed him in a heep of trouble, which lead to him being bitten by a creature with hauntingly familiar eyes. The werewolf who bit him...he later learns is none other than his own father. He is alive and he is changed. The call of the wolf has completely taken him over.  More so, the wolf seeks to dominate and drag Nate in to it's Pack.

The call of the wolf is something that Nate fights, daily, among other things. It has taken him years or daily...torment of training himself and disciplining himself to get himself to where he is today.

When he isn't hunting, he is deep in professional extreme sports, or gracing his sports bar with his presence. First and foremost, however, is his family...including the man who took him under his wing and taught him how to fight the very beast inside of him.

Other information: (Custom On/Off Character specific, toys/gizmos/gadgets, etc... Use Spoilers if needed)

Xenphir

Hmm I could play either a vampire or an elf. Either way, I would prefer a more minor character whom lives by himself but near the rest of the players. He would be somewhat of an underground secret trader or whatever they are called. Any non-human or humans knowing of the fantasy creatures could come to him for his name is known well amongst the super natural, for information. If he doesn't know something, he'll know who does or at least be able to point someone in the right direction.

I have a character already for this, sort of, but he is in elf. However I'd be willing to make a new one if you'd prefer I play a vampire.

RainThunderwolf

Player: RainThunderwolf
Character Name: Kayla Isabel Owens
Species: Lycan
Skills/Abilities/Power

Quick wit, ability to work well under pressure, flexibility
Hunter Skills

She has been taught to work with every weapon that her father had capabilities of using, but she excells best with the knife. She likes to be up close and personal, use of a knife keeps her moving and in top physical and metal shape. Her second weapon of choice would be the cross bow but she will resort to the use of guns and sowrds if she must.
Lycan Abilities

Shifting
     All lycanthropes can shift into their beast form. In general, this is a very painful process where tissue and flesh is torn asunder, bones cracked and re-melded, and muscles reshaped. There is both a pure beast form and a half-beast form (which would seem like an actual man-wolf that most think of when they picture a werewolf). Even the regular animal form is much larger than regular beasts of that kind – wererats turn into rats the size of dogs, werewolves turn into wolves the size of small ponies, ect. New lycanthropes (those who are infected but have not yet shifted) are unable to shift until the rise of a full moon.

Improved Resilience

Improved Speed

Improved Senses
     Lycanthropes can hear and smell with crystal clarity at such a heightened state that even the newest werewolf is able to smell fear, lust, and even the small subconscious olfactory scents associated with lying. They may not be able to recognize what it is they are scenting, but its there. Lycanthropes can even sense and smell when another of their kind is near. For group minded animals, they are able to get a scent of pack, pard, or rodere on the newcomer if they're part of the local population and if the shifter themselves is part of that group. Other than the familiar smell of the pack for example, shifters can scent another lycanthrope, but generally they aren't able to tell the species.

Regeneration
Relationships

Relationship Status: Single
Father: Nathan Parker Owens
Mother: N/A
Older Brother: N/A
Twin Brother: N/A
Appearance: Kayla is 5'9, mildly tanned with a petite frame. She also has jet back hair and deep forest green eyes. She wears no make up, no fake nails, no painted nails, and the tattoos she's got are what can be seen in the image. She has her belly button pierced and her ears pierced three times each, twice at the base and once at the top. She usually smells of pine or jasmine, not that many have the opportunity to get close enough to smell her. For clothing outside the house she usually keeps herself covered, wearing loose fitting jeans, white beaters (male tank tops) and flannel shirts. Inside the family home she has been seen wearing as little as a wife beater, a pair of boxer shorts and thigh high stockings.
Personality: Kayla is social and friendly. She enjoys getting out and about and meeting new people, learning new things. She has a strong wave of energy about her. An energy that very few can manage to tame, let alone control. She's rather smart, taught mostly by her brothers and her father. She's an outdoors type. Not a huge fan of being cooped up in the house all day. She likes to run and play. She's an intimate young woman, she likes to be hands on, reason for her choice in weaponry being the knife. That of course brings out her darker more morbid side however. She loves the smell of a fresh kill, perhaps even on a slightly dangerous level.
History: Kayla grew up in a rather safe environment. Her father had always looked out for her, as did her brothers and even her mother. No one messed with her, not even little pranks at school. She grew up living what most would consider a rather boring life. Of course that was only the part they really knew. It was the part of her life that they didn't knew that she got her joy from, her true excitement. Kayla and her twin brother have yet to 'come of age' and learn about their father's curse, learn about what they themselves were. What they did know however is the hunt. With their father being into extreme sports Kayla didn't find it to incredibly shocking that hunting became a family past time and she grew to love it. Perhaps more than she should. She moved rather swiftly due to her size, she enjoyed climbing trees to allow her to get closer to her target, and she was quick and silent in her movements to allow her to catch just about anything by surprise. Little did she know however, her father was preparing her for something that was to change in her not to distant future.
Apologies and Absences
last update 10/24/'14

MaverickKane

Quote from: Xenphir on May 17, 2014, 04:11:10 PM
Hmm I could play either a vampire or an elf. Either way, I would prefer a more minor character whom lives by himself but near the rest of the players. He would be somewhat of an underground secret trader or whatever they are called. Any non-human or humans knowing of the fantasy creatures could come to him for his name is known well amongst the super natural, for information. If he doesn't know something, he'll know who does or at least be able to point someone in the right direction.

I have a character already for this, sort of, but he is in elf. However I'd be willing to make a new one if you'd prefer I play a vampire.

Modern day Elf could be interesting. Just adjust him to our profile set up and send him to me so I can get a look at him first. ^.^ -snuggles the Xen-

Xenphir

RainThunderwolf

Apologies and Absences
last update 10/24/'14

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

MaverickKane

PhantomPistoleer

Player:  Phantom
    Character Name:  Kurt Owens
    [b/]Age:[/b]  18
    Species:  Lycanthrope
    Skills/Abilities/Power:
    Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

• All-American Football Player (Fullback)
    • All-American Wrestler (195 class)
    • Automotive Enthusiast (Driving, Repairs)
    • Avid Hunter (Tracking, Basic Wilderness Craft, Skinning -- Unlike his sister, he prefers to use a rifle)
    • Lycanthrope Abilities TBD

Ralationships: To be determined

Appearance  Kurt is a 6'1, 195 lbs. man with a very toned physique and a lot of tattoos.  He has a very stern face, but an easy-going smile.  He has brown hair, like his twin sister, which he usually combs straight back.  When at repose, he wears thick-rimmed glasses.  Like his twin, he is a tattoo enthusiast, and usually picks up day jobs in order to pay for large tattoos.

Personailty:  Kurt is friendly, and prefers to run in packs.  He hangs out with his teammates, and has a very close relationship with his family.  On the gridiron, Kurt is fierce and fearless.  He likes to feel pain and enjoys to dole it out, too.  He also enjoys being outdoors, and enjoys hunting with his siblings.  He has a fondness for cars, and can also be found knee-deep in grease working on his Ford Mustang.

History:  Kurt has always been a very social person, and always fit in at school.  He always had a girlfriend, he always participated in school activities, and even served as Vice President of his class.  He is popular among his peers and likes to help others improve themselves.  Like any American male, he likes fast cars and fast women.  He has been playing football forever, and hopes to make it to the NFL one day.  His last year of high school has seen more than a few scouts from national colleges to their town to see him play.

Other information:

Kurt's Car

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
    Always seeking 5E games.
    O/O

MaverickKane

Profile looks good. Very much how I imagine Nate's son to be. Except one thing...he looks OLDER than his dad. Lets try and find a model that looks the characters age, shall we?

Xenphir

Player: Xenphir
    Character Name: LuSean Elith Theran
    Species: High Elf
    Occupation: Owns a library for all, sells secrets and information to the supernatural.
    Skills/Abilities/Power: All sorts of nature magic! He can talk to just about any animal and use magic on any living plants or flora. He can control plants and speak to animals, but his powers weaken at night and are stronger in the day, making him easy prey for the vampires that sneak around at night. The best nights are during full moons, when there is much light at night and a strong magical pull from the moon, but those are the only nights. LuSean is also naturally gifted in making potions or magically imbued items, though only positive ones that nature can provide him with. You'll have to go somewhere else if your looking for poisons or curses. His magic is like his energy, the more he uses it, the more tired and weak he gets.
    Ralationships: LuSean doesn't have any friends. The ones he used to have were human and passed almost two hundred years ago. Since then, he's refrained from making new ones. He has a mother and father that left him when he was only fourteen and doesn't like to talk about them much.
    Appearance Description and added spoiler details (Images): The elf has pointed ears and long blond hair. He is five foot and ten inches, being only a bit taller than other humans. He has a slender build and not many muscles due to staying holed up in his library most of the time, reading. He often wears dark green and brown in various shirts and pants during library hours. However, once the humans are gone he gets into something more comfy, usually adorning his gold band around his forehead and green flowing robes.
    Personality: Smart and wise with knowledge, but he lacks in social skills.
    History: LuSean was born hundreds of years ago, but is still young for an elf due to their near immortality. His parents lived in a small village and secretly practiced their magic in the forest, away from humans. However LuSean was caught one night when he was fourteen, and the humans claimed he was a warlock or a demon for talking to deer and growing flowers instantly. His parents acted as if they knew nothing about it, and even pretended to be scared of him. When the village went after him with pitchforks and torches, he ran and never saw or heard of his parents again. He's not even sure if they still live and frankly, he doesn't care.

Not too long ago he moved to Idaho Falls, hearing of many supernaturals in the area that were not human, and figured his services could be of use there. For the past couple hundred years he started to gather information, learn, and even sell secrets to people. Idaho had a new opening for a librarian, and he insisted he run it by himself so that he didn't have to deal with other humans after hours. He used the back kitchen and rooms as his living space, decorating it quite... uniquely.
    Other information: LuSean isn't the type to take control, in fact he's quite passive. Expect more submissive behaviors as far as the bedroom goes. He's not into a lot of kinks, but wouldn't mind his hands being bound or being gagged, something small. Just don't be bringing whips and chains around him, he won't like it!