Knights Contract

Started by KnightNelson20, April 22, 2011, 10:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightNelson20

All know of the days knights killed witches for the sake of their country. But now witches have the upper hand. Witches have been casting hexes upon knights. Granting them immortality. To some it is a blessing. For most it is a curse. Knight's have killed the witches that bound them to the earth. Only to find the hex unbroken and their way out unseen able. Knight's who wish for their freedom go into the service of the witch hoping one day to be freed.

This will be a mature rated RP but not based on sex. You may be either knight or a witch. How a contracted knight acts towards/with his witch master is between the pairing but I'm looking for some good stories. It will be set in medieval times of course. Knights that have the hex are exiled from most cities and must hide themselves like common criminals. Witches appear normal as always. But all witches have a bit of a temper that cause them to act rashly and use magic unwisely. Witch thou powerful can be killed very easily. Protecting a witch is harder than most imagine. Ill post a cs if i see people interested.

Oral addiction

I am highly intrigued and interested in playing a knight for this one if you get any additional interest.  I am thinking something in a rogue knight that has embraced his witch's temperment and bent towards darkness and dark tasks.  Serving her, and ONLY her honorably.  Additionally, he would of course be at her call to satisfy any and all of her carnal need and desires.

bubby

Possibly interested. I'll keep an eye.

KnightNelson20

I wasnt expecting any additional interest this late. Wow thats exciting!

Prakkie

Oooh... I read this and had a sort of instant char idea for a witch. Will try and put it up later today.

Cold Heritage

I'd be interested if this gets going.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Oral addiction

So looks like we have 4 interested players (2 knights for 2 witches maybe).  Enough interest to start talking about what you want out of our character sheet write ups yet?  Or are we still waiting on more interest to see if this can get off the ground?

Prakkie

Beatrice Brewster
Witch

Background
Beatrice is the oldest daughter of a local merchant.  At age fourteen she was wedded off to William Brewster, a man twice her age. She was lucky. He was a tall, handsome man in the prime of his life who worshipped his young wife. She was happy and soon with child. And as her belly swelled so did the love between them. But it was not to be… The child, a girl, was stillborn. And something had been damaged, inside. Despite their best efforts, she would not conceive again. The relationship, that had seemed so strong before, turned more bitter with each passing year. William drank ever more of his own brew and Beatrice watched his looks fade. His face turned puffy and pale but for a red drunkards nose. His once-firm, muscular body became a swollen, disgusting thing. He became coarse and violent, beating her, calling her terrible things and she put up with it all thinking that somehow, she deserved it for failing him so. Then, to add insult to injury, he took another woman.

One day, all the bitterness and rage she felt flared high. The brewery burned down that day. And William with it. Her magic was awakened, and has been an essential part of who she is ever since. Left unused it grows and grows inside her – the more irritated she is, the quicker it does so  - until she can’t contain it anymore and simply must act. 

Now a widow, she’s been forced to sell her house to pay of her mans debtors. And, since there was little chance of remarrying – who want a barren wife? – and anyway she does not want to, she is forced to provide her own living. Beatrice now works at the local tavern, the White Hart, and lives above the establishment. With some frequency, she takes a man up there. For fancy. For warmth and affection. And sometimes for coin.

Magic
Not for her the magic of the herbs, flowers and things that grow. In this too, she cannot create. No, her magic is of a different kind… What she’s heard some of her fellow witches refer to, in disapproving tones, as wizard magic. It is the magic of death and destruction and raw energy. And casting it invariably comes at a price.

Above all she loves the greedy, all-consuming and ever-changing fire and her village is often startled by small, unexplained accidents. Those harmed in the fire are invariably men who have scorned her, treated her poorly, treated their wives poorly. No blame has fallen on her yet, after all she is always far from the scene, but some of the women in the village suspect, and the men whisper that she is ‘unlucky’.

Appearance
Beatrice is a handsome woman, with an aquiline nose, high cheekbones and a mass of thick, brown curls that glow auburn in the sun. She is no thin, waif-like thing, but a healthy mature woman with full breasts and a round behind. Well-aware of her good looks, she will often use them to get her way.

Now in her thirtieth year, she is in the prime of her life. Yet at the same time, the decay is setting in. Tiny wrinkles around her eyes, her breasts not quite as firm as they used to be. Only last week, she discovered the first grey hair and savagely yanked it from her scalp. It frustrates her that, for all her magic, she cannot halt this process.

Prakkie

Sheet is up! Now I just need a knight for her... Any volunteers?

bubby

Ok...I'm interested..but I need more info on how much power a witch can actually have...and if there is like...a plot to go off of? Besides  the basics?

bubby

I PICK CHRONOCLASM!...I mean...I still need to make my bio...after some questions are answered

Prakkie

Well I'd make a claim but someone *glares at Bubby* beat me to it.

Cold Heritage

*flicks the lights on and off* Fight! Fight over Chronoclasm like he's just a raw piece of meat to be claimed!
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

KnightNelson20

Okay so im glad to see some interest and would really like to make this into a small group rp.

As for powers a witch can have I am pretty laid back but be realistic in a sense. Lets say you cast a spell that could blow up a whole city. You'd need days of preparation. Sacrificial offerings. Say a long spell that takes forever and becomes deadly easy to notice something is going on like huge glowing lights and stuff. And finally it would leave you drained for awhile.

All I am saying is the more advanced the magic the more i would like to see put into it. No crazy strong magic at the snap of a finger.

Character sheets do not need to be extensive ill also leave that up to you. Ill copy the character sheets i have now and put them up in a second so you can see who we have in. I do not have a template made for character sheets so its free form.

KnightNelson20

Quote from: inflatetress on April 24, 2011, 04:24:32 PM
Hia KN!  Here is my witch...

Kalia

Appearance:
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/fae9231a96/177927-3

outfit
http://lingeriessentials.com/viewitem.php?productid=2

shoes
http://seductionextreme.com/Catalog.asp?PC=PL-XTC842/B

She also has white thigh-high stockings and a dagger tucked into them.

Basically Kalia excells in enchantment magic, the problem is she needs to control strong warriors if she wants to survive monsters, etc...she basically needs body guards.  Her charms only really work on human (and other similiar race) males.  She casts her magic by performing brief, seductive dances.  Hmmm, anything else?

Quote from: Prakkie on May 20, 2011, 05:36:57 AM
- Prakkie

Beatrice Brewster
Witch

Appearance
Beatrice is a handsome woman, with an aquiline nose, high cheekbones and luscious brown curls that glow auburn in the sun. She is no thin, waif-like thing, but a healthy woman with full breasts and a round behind. Well-aware of her good looks, she will often use them to get her way. Now in her thirtiest year, she is in the prime of her life. Yet at the same time, the decay is setting in. Tiny wrinkles around her eyes, her breasts not quite as firm as they used to be. Only last week, she discovered the first grey hair and savagely yanked it from her scalp. It frustrates her that, for all her magic, she cannot halt this process.

Background
Beatrice is the oldest daughter of a local merchant.  At age fourteen she was wedded off to William Brewster, a man twice her age. She was lucky. He was a tall, handsome man in the prime of his life who worshipped his young wife. She was happy and soon with child. And as her belly swelled so did the love between them. But it was not to be… The child, a girl, was stillborn. And something had been damaged, inside. Despite their best efforts, she would never conceive again. The relationship, that had seemed so strong before, turned more bitter with each passing year. William drank ever more of his own brew and Beatrice watched his looks fade. His face turned puffy and pale but for a red drunkards nose. His once-firm, muscular body became a swollen, disgusting thing. He became coarse and violent, beating her, calling her terrible things and she put up with it all thinking that somehow, she deserved it for failing him so. Then, to add insult to injury, he took another woman.

One day, all the bitterness and rage she felt flared high. The brewery burned down that day. And William with it. Her magic was awakened, and has been an essential part of who she is ever since. Left unused it grows and grows inside her – the more irritated she is, the quicker it does so  - until she can’t contain it anymore and simply must act. 

Now a widow, she’s been forced to sell her house to pay of her mans debtors. And, since there was little chance of remarrying – who want a barren wife? – and anyway she does not want to, she is forced to provide her own living. She now works at the local tavern, the White Hart, and lives above the establishment. Many nights, she takes a man up there. For fancy. For warmth and affection. And sometimes for coin.

Magic
For her not the magic of the herbs, flowers and things that grow. In this too, she cannot create. No, her magic is of a different kind… What she’s heard some of her fellow witches refer to, in disapproving tones, as wizard magic. It is the magic of death and destruction and raw energy. And casting it invariably comes at a price.

Above all she loves the greedy, all-consuming and ever-changing fire and indeed her village is often startled by small, unexplained accidents. Those harmed in the fire are invariably men who have scorned her, treated her poorly, treated their wives poorly. No blame has fallen on her yet, after all she is always far from the scene, but some of the women in the village suspect, and the men whisper that she is ‘unlucky’.

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on April 24, 2011, 07:05:33 PM

Alexander

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Armor:

Weapons:
Broadsword
Grand Axe with Cross bow. (pictured)

Horse: Lightning

Alexander is currently under the service of Princess Anorith. Her father the king had just dies and she is left to run the kingdom on her own. Alexander having been a knight for a long time has taken over command of the knights and protects the kingdom. He often goes away from the castle to handle problems with monsters, witches, and other things of the night to insure the kingdom be a safe place. Most worry one day he will not return but know there is none better to do the task than him. His father was a great knight and as all know every knight passes down his secrets to his children. As such Alex's main weapon the Grand axe was his fathers. The opposite side of the axe is a cross bow. It took a long time For Alex to gain not only the strength to carry this weapon but the skill to use it correctly.

bubby

Holy crap I need to work on my character...*flees, grinning at the fun with Chrono and Cold and works on whipping one up*

bubby

Chelindria Fantam
WITCH

Appearance
She looks young, perhaps in her very early twenties. She holds an almost angelic beauty, from her long autumnal tresses to her flashing green eyes. Her skin is alabaster, sweet and soft. Her lips seem so kissable. It would seem she is the paragon of virgin innocence. Yet all this is but a fallacy. Though she is indeed young, the major magic she practices is sapping her beauty and aging her body prematurely. This however does not mean she's an old hag. It's just that to her, looking to be in her late 30's is not acceptable.

Background and Magic
Chelindria comes from a long line of witches, it runs literally in her blood. The tomes she holds are ancient, and carry a myriad of spells. To all others she is an unassuming herb witch, making and dealing potions to those willing to pay for them. Simple things as love, lust, hexes upon a neighbors flock or crop. Soft spoken and smiling, ever the lady, yet managing a dulcet seductiveness.  But in the night, she is much more. She is a Blood Mage. By using this medium, she is able dip into the thoughts of others, and direct them gently in a direction she wishes. The course of kingdoms has been changed due to her meddling. Yet she must have a focus point from her victim, and this is where the Knight that is hers comes in. As a Knight, he is able to come in contact with those that wouldn't deign to even be near her. Also, as her Knight, his blood is forfeit to keep her physical youth. This is in effect sapping him of his life-force. Yet such a thing comes at a heavy price for her as well.  When the Blood Magic is used properly, it can take hours, and puts her in a trance, leaving her vulnerable. There is also the possibility if she rushes into the spell to quickly, the victim will be able to sense they are being used, and get a sense of who she is. And lastly, if she does not keep up her appearance, her cover will be blown.

Oral addiction

Damn... Have not watched this one closely enough... I'll work up my knight and background stuff when I get some time later tonight...  I love what I see so far and I am very glad to see this one getting off if the ground.

bubby

Due to nothing coming along in this idea, I'm going to be backing out. Nothing personal, but my muse is fickle, and needs constant attention or her imagination fails. Sorry if this messes things up for you!

Dracoat

Sounds interesting, if you get the numbers Id like to throw myself into the fray.

Say with something like a knight that still holds on to his honor and chivalry, but only subjugates himself to the witch that hexed him to try and "salvage" his soul. So his animosity is high, but he still protects her and treats her like a lady. Although his anger and despair like to get to him sometimes...

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

KnightNelson20

Sounds cool go ahead and make a cs up. And Im sorry to hear you leave bubby X(

blackknight1239

I'm rather interested, but there seems to be a large lack of Witches...I'll hold off on character making to see some more interest.

DarkRose15

Definitely interested, but I'm not sure whether I want to be a witch or a knight just yet. I'll definitely check back tho :D
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

LimitlessNikkie

This looks fun I'd love to play a witch. Might have a bio up later since I'm kinda bored, never know :)

KnightNelson20

Sadly to say work and other things have reduced my ability to keep up and give this rp proper attention. at least for now im going to have to cancel it. Im sorry. Truly I did wish to see it prosper but i have alot on my plate at the moment. So sorry :( To those involved if i ever seek to reopen I will send a pm. Im sorry once again. *tear*