News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Slave World

Started by Google, May 10, 2012, 07:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

Any fans of Fansadox out there, particularly fans of ERENISCH?

A world where Slavery is legal, any woman over the age of 18 who wants to avoid slavery must pay a yearly tax... even those who are considered free must obey a strict set of laws lest their freedom be revoked.

The enitre world revolves around slavery, industries built around it... I want to build a world based on this... it would of course be extreme and kinky... plenty of perversion availible but don't you worry if you want a story... no reason you can't be trying to change the world, an activist who wants to see equal rights restored... a slave who is trying to manipulate the feelings of her owner to gain greater power and status...

Lets hear from those interested.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Compulsory Female Slavery Law of 2022
Article 1: The New Masculine Order
Section 1 -
All legislative, executive and judicial powers shall be given to the representatives of the male population of the nation. No females shall be eligible for such offices, and they will have no right to vote.

Article 2: The New Status of the Females
Section 1 -
All females over the age of 18 shall become the property of their closest male relatives. Their owners have the right to keep or sell the females for sexual use. Females without a father, a husband, or any close male relatives will belong to the public. Public females shall be appropriated and trained by state run institutions for the good of the public.

Section 2 -
a-Enslaved females shall be called "fuckslaves" or "slavecunts". A sex slave must refer to herself in the third person as "this cunt".
b-Enslaved females shall call their owners "master". Enslaved or not, all females shall behave respectfully in the presence of men.
c-All fuckslaves must bear a black leather neck-band to identify themselves as enslaved fucktoys. Removing a slave neck-band is punishable by death.
d-Fuckslaves must stay in a respectful kneeling position or crawl on all-fours like puppies in the presence of men. Enslaved females are not allowed to walk or stand on their two feet unless ordered by their masters.
e-Fuckslaves shall be restained by a proper dog-leash when in public.
f-Fuckslaves shall never say "no" to their masters. Slaves are not allowed to defy orders or use negative language. Defying a master is punishable by death.
g-Fuckslaves shall not speak in the presence of their masters or other men unless spoken to. When asked a question or ordered to perform sexual or other tasks, fuckslaves must speak with a soft and respectful voice.

Article 3 - The Bureau of Female Affairs
Section 1 -
The Bureau of Female Affairs (BFA) shall be responsible of the tasks below;
a-The registration and monitoring of all nubile females over the age of 18, who are eligible for sexual use: All females must register at the BFA within the week after their 18th birthday. BFA shall obtain and file detailed images and video of the female subjects for future use.
b-Forceful appropriation and training of public females (i.e. orphans, women without a natural or legal owner) : The BFA shall train eligible females for proper sex service and sell them to private persons and institutions.
c-The BFA shall keep a national slave registry in order to safeguard the property owner's rights, provide slave insurance, and enforcement services.

Section 2 - The Freedom Fee
All females over the age of 18 must be registered by the Bureau of Female Affairs. Natural owners of females (parent, husbands, etc) who choose not to sell their females must pay a "freedom fee" in order to buy a "limited exclusion from slavery" permit. A female can be excluded from slavery for only two years with a single permit. The exclusion term can be extended by further payment. Failure to pay will result in immediate enslavement of the female subject by the BFA.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Haibane

Quote from: Google on May 10, 2012, 07:26:14 AM
Any fans of Fansadox out there, particularly fans of ERENISCH?
No. Never heard of either in fact but if this is a real-world future setting with the only fantasy element being the slavery aspect, it will be easy to play.

I may be interested depending who else joins.

What country are you setting the game in?

Google

Well I was thinking United States, its a near future setting so tech has improved but is widely recognizable.

Haibane

And what year are we in? I see your second post puts the year as 2022 when the law was enacted.

Google

Call it... 2032, a decade later

Napanee

I am also unfamiliar with the comic, but I think I get the gist. I'd be up for it if others join. I'll watch the thread to see what develops.

Napanee.

Miroque

Im also intrested to join up. Never heard the original but going to seek it from the internet .. sounds so enticing.

Google

Ok we have some interested parties, would like more but happy so far

Nexus1199

Gnerdygirl

Pick me! Pick me! *raises hand in the air and waves it around* I'd definitely be interested in this.
I'm back and looking for good storytellers! Turn me on!

Laughing Hyena

I actually had a character in exalted that had a concept that could work here. Minus the god like powers and such but still could work. ^_^

Google

Well right now this is at the interest building level but I think we are doing well on the number so far...

Notadrywall

I'm also interested.

mightymick

Whenever this gets started, I'll be waiting in line for it!
Mike's Roleplay Requests

A/A's

All my Love to Tomorrow

gaggedLouise

I would be interested - the idea of a world where slavery is a perfectly accepted thing with your own kind (not just with some specified foreign races, as with the 16th-19th century Atlantic slave trade) has always intrigued me, and the woman being treated like an utter trade item or a captive, even to the point that she can be punished (even badly mutilated?) or sold off to a demanding new owner, is really interesting too.

Can't promise a really high frequency of posting if this would kick off soon, because of some other RP and writing projects that I really want to pursue, and daytime work, but I would want to join if it gets going.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

gaggedLouise

Slaves that engage in open (and violent) rebellion would be executed or even, in some cases, killed on the spot by any free person, right? Though I don't think that should be the major storyline...

Vaulera

I have some serious interest in this.

gaggedLouise

Sent a pm to the OP suggesting that the Female Slavery Act should include a paragraph by which men who aim to help female slaves, who blatantly take their side when such slaves defy men (their owners or other man/men), sell firearms to slave women or who definitely try to spread the idea that slavery is immoral and illegal, can be punished and, in grave cases, forced to undergo sex change and thereby to enter the crowd of slavecunts themselves. (Sex change therapy and surgery, we suppose, has improved greatly in the early decades of the 21st century and produces much quicker and more reliably feminine results). This should be a logical way of underpinning the sharp demarcations between slaves and free, men and women in that kind of society. Anyone agree?

Ironwolf85

interisting... never done a Rp like this never even involved. I tend to treat women well because of my upbringing, didn't think there would be so many girls volenteering... might as well give it a shot with a cyberpunk 2020 character I once created.

still probably help any daughters get out of the country or somthing, soft spot for kids
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Google

First of all, not a cyber punk setting, its near future and tech is still very much the same as it was before. There are some improvements in wireless technology but the biggest leap forward will have been with alternative fuel sources, fossil fuels are mostly unused... causing a shift in the economic focus.

Second of all... while I am not quite into the idea of sex changes in the story I would rather leave it up to the potential players of this kinky world... when I played DM back in my old D&D days I tried to avoid being closed minded about what occurred in the story, and I will do the same now.

Swordsman18

I was wondering if it were possible to have a company that was run by excluded women? Or even do one that was coming to power? As long as one can pay the exclusionary tax they can effectively keep women free, however he may be making a profit as the women will have to pay him for him to keep paying their fees and so forth. So it would be like economic slavery at the cost of freedom for your body.

Google

No political rights, but a free woman does have ecconomic freedom so long as she can pay to keep herself free

Swordsman18

Well my idea kind of shifted mid-question, what I was meaning to say was that could a man have a company where he employed excluded girls while making them pay him to pay their fees or something along those lines?

Google

Well if he is employing them... wouldn't it make sense just to pay them less and pay the fees rather then have them pay him out of the money he pays them?