(Closed) Mercedes Thompson Universe RP: Portland-OR

Started by Diablerie, August 12, 2011, 01:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haloriel

Quote from: Akiko on November 03, 2011, 07:57:17 PM
I submitted a Fae for your approval, Hekate.

Should be interesting for our Kitsune, >:), given the Fae I concocted's background and 'sub-type'.

O:)

Send the Fae to me, please, Akiko. :)

Bayushi

Haloriel

Haloriel

As there has been nine pages of chatter, I thought links to the original posts might help as a reminder!

Werewolves begin here!

Our Portland Alpha is Rory McGregor - played by RocknRolla.
Nice guy, for a controlling ... dominating ... Ahem.

Walkers begin here!
These are Native American - which means groupings like: Sioux, Navajo, Ojibwe, Seminole, Aleutian, Iroquois, Salish ... First Nations folks, not European, not Asian (I specify this as not everyone even has a clue what 'Native American' means - and we must consider that. <3).

Vampires Here!

Of which we have a Queen and her name is Macha. Also known as Nucking Futs.  But I wouldn't say that to her face if I were you.  >:)

And we have our Fae here!

Our leads with Fae are Liam Conlaoch and Caileigh Ann Smith. Aside from the mysterious and never seen Grey Lords.

And our magical humans! :D The Witches, Wizards, and Sorcerers in the world!

Example of a fine Wizard, the lovely Tanith!

And character sheet is reprised below! Do add pictures (of a reasonable size please) above and below, or to the left and right with BBC code if you wish!

Character Template Inside - Click for Goodies
QuoteName:(Insert name here)

True Name
True Name:(Insert True Name Here)

Sex/Age:(Insert Sex/Age/Apparent Age here)

Appearance: (Give a few paragraphs of appearance here)

Personality & Other Traits: (This is optional, but helps the rest of us know where your character stands on a basic level)

Race and Powers: (Give your race - Fae, Human, Were, Walker and then powers here - flying, what have you.)

Scent:(Technically Optional but a cool section all things considered!)

Important position(This is if within your race you have a position of rank - this is rare, generally.)

Brief History:(This is your history - give us a few paragraphs on where your character has been in life and why they are now in the Portland area - or how they have lived in the Portland area if local.)