News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pokegirls: Isles

Started by HollowX, February 14, 2011, 11:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HollowX

Would anyone be interested in a pokegirl game? I've looked over the others that have gone on or attempted to start, and I think I got a plot that could actually keep a game like this going.

Each tamer could have up to three pokegirls, played by at least one player (one player being the tamer another one to three being the pokegirls). No extremely rares or unique, but most others would be entirely acceptable.

Wolfy

Sethala

Also interested.  Would likely play as one of the pokegirls, unless someone's against cross-gender playing.

HollowX

Ahh, I was wondering if anybody would show interest in this. I have no problem with you being a pokegirl, especially since it would be a bit hypocritical since I'm going to be acting some out in the storyline lol. I would like about 2-3 more people to show interest before I start this up though if you don't mind a wait  :-)

Sethala

Fine with me.  Toss me a PM if things get going and I haven't said anything, just in case I forgot to check the thread.

HollowX

Callie Del Noire

Wolfy bumped me to look in. :D

Picture:
Name: Kyle Kincaid (orginally)
Region: Crimson
Items: 
Pokegirls: Drow Zee
Type: Near Human
Element: Psychic/Magic
Attacks: Water Gun, Ember, Spark, Hypnotic Gaze, Shadow Teleport, Backstab, Shadow Possession, Low to Moderate Spells (Cure, Protect, Shell, and Slow)
Enhancements: Infravision, Enhanced Agility (x4), Enhanced Hearing (x3), immunity to poison, Longevity
Disadvantage: Highly susceptible to Attraction effect.
History: Kyle had a normal childhood, with a few blood gifts that hinted towards a mystic in his mother's blood. He had dabbled in the mystical as he grew up and had taken a job as a courier/appraiser. He would travel around for clients appraising supposedly 'magical' items or bringing in genuine purchases. That all changed the night the 'pink pokeball rolled up and went off in his face. Then his release showed him that he had something a bit darker in her family's bloodline.

Xenolord

I am interest. I would love to give this a try.

HollowX

Ok then, I'll have no problem adding anybody as we go along (to a certain point at least), but we have enough to start  :-)

Alright, I have looked over a lot of the other pokegirl games that have gone on in this site, even was in one for how short it went, and in every single one I've noticed the same problems over and over again. With the exception of maybe one game they never had a plot line to go on, they all were just in the world for the hell of it with nothing to drive the players onwards. For those types, with a good gm I've seen them last up to 10-20 pages or so; however, even in those by the halfway point half the players quit and the others dissolved into pages of sex that ended with both players quitting out of boredom. I won't even mention the bad gms (for an easy example look into my own past *shrugs*).

Now the reason I even brought that was to say this, I want to avoid those problems. So I do have a plot for this if anyone is curious.
The start goes like this: All of the characters are tamers/pokegirls on a ship to the Orange Isles (the reasons are your own), and at some point the ship experience unforeseen problems: the lifeboats are smashed and for some reason the supports for the ship to float have been lost. For any that had decided to try and get out by a sea pokegirl a dark shape would come and cause them to black out. For the others, they can be in the sea for days or simply hours, but all see shapes that move in the water. For those that don't last long enough and black out early they wake up on a beach on an unknown island, for those that are able to survive for days and gets past the reef a current takes them to the island itself. Each tamer can have up to three pokegirls as mentioned before, but I do make it a requirement that the player for the tamer does not control the pokegirls.

Anyway, here's the character sheet (Callie yours is fine)

TAMER BIO

Name:
Appearance: A picture or a written description or both
Blood Gifts (if any):
Blood Curses (if any):
Brief History:
Starter Choices (please remove them once they have been claimed/captured):

POKEGIRL BIO

Type:
Nickname:
Owner (if any):
Appearance: A picture or a written description or both
Domesticated/Feral/Threshold (if threshold, indicate owned or untamed):

Tell me what you think, cause I do want your opinion in this.

HollowX

Hmmm, sorry, I guess I should give a source  :P

Here, choose one of these types if you will http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/pokegirls/masterindex.html#NameS2

Wolfy

Soo..when are we starting? Callie and I are ready. :D

Wolfy

Name: Hitomi Tanaka
Appearance:

Blood Gifts (if any): Efficient Metabolism, Empathy, Endurance, Longevity
Blood Curses (if any): Wandering, Shadowless
Brief History: Hitomi was born and raised in a small farming village, but always aspired to be a Pokegirl Tamer. Deciding to come to the Orange islands to start her adventure, it was there that she met a strange Drowzee, and steeled herself to tame the wild pokegirl...after a long, grueling, drawn out taming session of many fights and orgasms, Hitomi finally manage to tame the wild beast.
Pokegirls: Drowzee (Kyle Kincaid)

Callie Del Noire

Yeah.. It's amazing how much fun/terror it can be to tame a girl who can shadowjump back and forth.

HollowX

lol, I don't think you understood, you were on your way to the Orange Isles  :P

As to when we start, when the other two get their character sheets in I'll start. Remember also, you don't have to be just one character, that way someone can be both pokegirl and tamer :)

Sethala

I'm going to make a Nymph in a little bit.  I'm probably only going to make one character, but I'm open to being someone's pet from the start if they want.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: HollowX on February 17, 2011, 09:30:57 PM
lol, I don't think you understood, you were on your way to the Orange Isles  :P

As to when we start, when the other two get their character sheets in I'll start. Remember also, you don't have to be just one character, that way someone can be both pokegirl and tamer :)

Well Hitomi could have found her lovely Drowzee on the way. :D

HollowX

perfectly acceptable lol  :-)

Callie Del Noire

Please.. for the love of my sanity..fix the title error in the first post PLEASE!

HollowX

Wow... How did I not notice that?... ummm, how do I fix it?

nevermind

Wolfy

Use the Modify option on your first post.

HollowX

I think I know why people may have been confused by this *laughs sheepishly*

Sethala

Type: Nymph
Nickname: Junie
Owner (if any):
Appearance: Very attractive, with a slender, fit body.  She has silver-blonde hair and golden eyes.  Aside from her eyes, she appears to be a normal human.
Domesticated/Feral/Threshold (if threshold, indicate owned or untamed):

I'll add in more of a personality depending on if anyone wants to have me as a pet to start.  If not, she'll likely be a recent threshold.

Callie Del Noire

Thank you.. it was driving me nuts. LOL

Xenolord

Okay, take two.

Type: NurseJoy
Nickname: Serenity
Owner (if any): Previous Owner Deceased
Appearance: Standing five six, Serenity is a calm, gentle-natured Pokegirl from birth. Her vivid pink hair is usually pulled into a long pony tail to be kept out of her face. She usually wears a short-skirted Nurse's gown with matching cap.
Domesticated/Feral/Threshold (if threshold, indicate owned or untamed): Domesticated

Okay, I think I got it this time. How does THIS look?

HollowX

Quite quite interesting, and despite me never having seen this type of character sheet I guess I'll accept it nonetheless. What I find amusing however is by having that character in you just jumped a shitload of posts for storyline since with what you got you'd have to probably be in a type of pokecenter... lol

However, while having that character would be very interesting and can cause some amusing scenes for you, I really think you're going to get bored just playing her. I suggest two characters if you're going to use this one   ;)