News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Accursed Bloods (Were-creature RP Thread) - See OOC thread to join!

Started by SxyCowgirl, March 17, 2013, 05:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pentagious666

"Ah, well If I couldn't make a dress and fetch a handmade breakfast what kind of butler would I be?" He smiled as he poured her tea, he did so what almost seemed careless fashion, but not a single droplet landed outside the cup, "Sugar? or perhaps honey?"
He indicated the small jars resting on the platter, His stance was very proper, as if he had been doing the same thing for a very long time.  His age hidden by the secrets of his lineage.  He had been raised in an exacting fashion and looked as though he was ready to be a servant of the lady.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

The scent of the tea grew stronger as he expertly poured it into the cup on the tray. It was evident he had been doing this kind of thing for a very long time. How long, she couldn't say, but long enough to tell this had been his life. He asked her if she would like some sugar or honey in her tea. While she did love sweets, the tea smelled wonderful without it. "No thank you. I think I'll have it the way it is. It's been a very long time since I had tea and this smells wonderful as it is." She smiled at him and picked up the cup, took a deep breath of the fragrance and then brought it up to her lips to drink. It was the perfect temperature. At least for her it was. Her mind wandered backwards again to when she was little and her mother would make soup. She would always be the first to finish of her family because they would always wait for it to cool. She never did. Her smile broadened in fond memory. Slowly she returned to the present and looked up at him. "Won't you join me?" She asked.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Pentagious666

"As you wish," Valoren poured his cup of tea and set aside a scone for himself as he prepared to eat.  Only then did he quietly and gently sink into the cushioned chair next to the table.  He left his tea black as he lifted the cup to his lips.  The scent of the tea poured through his nostrils and filled him with a sense of confidence,  he had made a proper english tea with the weaker american leaf.
"So if I may ask why have you come?" Valoren asked over the rim of his cup.  A slight smirk touching his lips, "I mean to this particular place."
Again he sipped the delightful tea and then took a nibble of his scone.  He created not a single crumb from the pastry and watched her movements diligently, though with kind looking eyes.
She seems to be seeking something, others like herself perhaps? more dragons? Valoren's train of thought began, Ah well, there goes the economy.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

The wind blew and Jack closed his eyes.  He felt the grass under him.  Heard the birds around him.  Smelled the beautiful mixture of wildflowers mixed with the incense and burning grass in his joint.  The taste of his last toke was till wrapped around his tongue.  The clearing was perfect.  When he opened his eyes he could see up into the sky.  It felt so close up in the mountains.
He heard a giggle and drew his lips back into a large smile.  She was dancing.  He loved to watch her dance.  He sat up and pulled the djembe from beside him and began playing.  Her step was bright and whimsical and he played a beat to match.  Her steps seemed guided by the tones coming from his drum but he knew that what he played was a reflection of her beauty and how she displayed it.
Her sundress danced its own dance around her.  Exemplifying her every move.  Her breasts bounced about as her red hair would twirl around from shoulder to shoulder.  She drew nearer and nearer to him.  Twisting and gyrating happily within feet of him.
Suddenly, he could see the car behind her before his eyes locked with hers.  She knelt down in front of him and in slow motion reached for his face. Her green eyes twinkled with the sunlight before closing and drawing near for a kiss.  The car was approaching quickly but he closed his eyes in anticipation of the kiss.  He felt his lips tingle for a moment before he felt her breath on his face.  Her scream immediately pierced the air. 

"NATALIE!"

He shot up in an instant and felt the bed groan and creak beneath him.  As he lifted his arms he felt a familiar gravitational pull.  He was half rock.  He laid back down but forgot his weight and suddenly met the bed with force.  The floor mad a loud thump as he hit the pillows once again. 
This was the most vivid dream yet.  They had gotten more and more regular and real in New York.  He hated this city enough as it was, but this little easter egg was almost more than he could handle.  He looked over at the clock to see it was mid morning.  He closed his eyes and began mentally disassembling and reassembling a rotary engine.  Once it was back together, he resumed full human form.
Jack threw his legs over the side of the bed and stood.  He started his coffee and got dressed in his jeans and a plain blue shirt.  He grabbed his ice bucket and followed the hall to the ice machine and deposited a few seconds worth of the automated machines ice in it.  Walking back to his room, he was suddenly perplexed by the appearance of a man in a tuxedo, waiting outside the door of the room across from his, holding a silver tray with what appeared to be a full dinette set complete with biscuits.  He watched the man enter the room with a bow.  He walked to his door and hesitated as he heard the sound of a woman's voice from the other side of the door across the hall. 
"Is this some kind of royalty?  Maybe he's a hooker." He thought to himself as curiosity got the better of him.  He set his ice down and leaned toward the door to have a listen and answer some of his own questions. 
O/O

Pentagious666

With a sip of his tea Valoren looked at the door.  His sharp senses having picked up on the heavy eavesdropper outside.
"You may as well come in," Valor said unworried, ready to act should the moment come, "You already hear us talking, and it would be terribly rude for us to leave you outside."
Rising the tailcoat fell smoothly into place.  His footsteps light as he stepped swiftly to the door.  With a simple turn of the silvery knob he swung the door open and bowed gesturing for the young man to enter.
"young master, you are welcome to join us for tea," He smiled in an innocent yet devilish fashion.  It was a smile that made refusal an impossibility, he was a natural charmer after all.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

She watched him as he poured a cup of tea for himself and sat down to enjoy it with her. When he asked her about her purpose here, she kind of went into a daze. It wasn't that it was a particularly odd question, in fact she had expected it a bit sooner. It was simply that she was remembering who she had gotten the information from. The fox was a nuisance sometimes, but always kept her company when she had had her meals or when there was juicy gossip to be had. And the birds were always kind to her. Well, most of them were. She could feel her chest tighten a bit as she began feeling homesick. It was short lived however, as Valoren spoke again but not to her, rather to someone on the other side of the door. Smiling, she sat straight as he opened the door for the unexpected guest. She could see him clearly in the hallway from where she was. He was well built, of respectable height, and bald with a shorter beard of sorts. His hands seemed a bit calloused and so she guessed he was a builder, as he couldn't be a farmer for the lack of farms in this area. She could tell, as she had with Valoren, that he wasn't a normal human either. I know I shouldn't jinx it, but this is going a lot smoother than I thought it would. She thought to herself.

"I agree. Please join us." She said, smiling broadly.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Mist

Jack heard the man speaking but was at first unsure of where it had come.  He surely wasn't expecting an invitation to join them and his voice seemed horribly out of place.  As the door swung open, his body straightened and he became a bit stiff.    He looked around at first and seeing nobody in the halls, he quickly surveyed the apparent butler.  It took him a moment to register what he saw before him.  A man who seemed to belong in a mansion and a woman who looked more suited to a palace.  He was unsure, but there was something about them both.  Something...different.  Differently familiar.

He let out a sigh, admitted defeat to his obvious lack of stealth skills, and took a step inside. 

"Hi.  My name is Jackson.  Most folks just call me Jack though.  I want to start by apologizing for the eavesdropping.  Its just, well, I never expected to see a butler around here and figured whatever reason you had to be here was more interesting than anything going on in my room."  He said shyly.  His hands dove into the pockets of his blue jeans and he looked down at the floor noticing he was severely under dressed.

O/O

Pentagious666

"You needn't worry young sir, coincidence, after all, is a fallacy,"  His slight British accent poured the words from his mouth like sweet bits of honey, his attitude was pleasant and welcoming.
"Please come in, and I will gather another cup," which he produced oddly enough from his pocket, "I hope you do come try the tea it is a special blend made to remind one of home."
Valoren again gestured for the man his squinted smile a clean invitation.  His white gloves like beacons leading the way.
"Besides it seems the lady has interest in you and would wish to breakfast with a light conversation," His lips hardly moved but his words were clear, "also as you so eloquently mentioned, it is surely more interesting then sitting in your room, I take it, alone?"
His words seemed sincere and the honeyed tones never once faltered.  It would seem she has spotted something in this one, perhaps another dragon?
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Her smile brightened. "It is nice to meet you Jack. And as he says, there is something about you I like and would like to learn a bit more about you if you will permit me." Taking another sip of the hot tea, she waited for his response. She wondered what he was. She could tell he too was like her in terms of having a similar curse. He was sturdy looking with good muscles and a calm demeanor. He couldn't be a boar. Far too stubborn and prideful. Maybe he was a bear. That could be it, though even that didn't seem quite right either.

Mist

Jack examined his would be hosts and replied with a bashful, "Thank you."

He couldn't help but feel a bit on the spot.  Almost like he had stumbled into a job interview for a position he was heavily under qualified for.  Still with this feeling in mind, he couldn't help but attempt to turn that feeling around.  He was still dumbfounded by the butler and his exquisite garb.  His voice and mannerisms that matched the look so well were enough to make him uncomfortable but it was impossible.  He almost felt unable to say no to anything he could possibly ask.   

The girl was even more of a mystery.  Her features were beyond compare.  The way her uncolored hair fell.  Her eyes that pierced but were somehow soft and nurturing.  A smile that made every muscle in his body lackadaisical, save his own lips that were drawn to a pleasant upward curve in response.   She was wearing a dress that was made to fit her and only her obviously though the material seemed out of place and much too plain for its quality.  Everything about her seemed to be refined and eloquent.

He took a sip of his tea and was immediately reminded of a small tobacco farm in South Carolina in the 19teens.  He took another sip and could smell the air.  The slight saltiness from the ocean not far away mixed with the flowers, tobacco, and his mother's breakfast.  The eggs, bacon, grits, and thick slices of homemade toasted bread.  He let out a sigh and was again in the presence of his current company, which strangely enough, startled him a bit as he came back to reality.

"That's quite a strong brew you have there, mister...um...what was your name?" 

He was still curious as to what their interest in him was besides eavesdropping.  He assumed he wasn't the only one who could do what he did and have such a long life.  He started to get suspicious but certainly wasn't going to go around asking questions like that.  He knew one thing for sure and that one thing they all had in common was that they somehow didn't belong.
O/O

Pentagious666

"Valoren, if you will, or Val, if you like to keep things simple," His pleasant face beamed with satisfaction, "and yes is a mix of fresh earl grey along with a pinch of english breakfast as well as a tid bit of jasmin, for flare that is."
He again lifted his cup softly to his lips, with a thoughtful silent sip.  Indeed, what kind of butler would slurp rapaciously at tea, like a common animal? Valoren's eyes flickered in the gloom of the inn room, just a glint of crimson as he gazed at the pair, he began to puzzle if one of them would want to form a contract, not that they had shone themselves to be worthy of it.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

"Well, Val, I'm a simple guy."  He replied, taking another sip of tea, slurping a bit loudly and not caring at all.  He could see a look of questioning and almost a glint of polite hostility, if that's even possible, but only for a flash before Valoren's gaze was returned to his cup.

Jack turned to face the lady of the room and smiled at her pleasantly.  "And how should I address you, ma'am?"

He still hadn't put his finger on it yet but there was something about these two that begged a question he hadn't asked for decades. 
O/O

SxyCowgirl

"You may call me Rosa." She said sweetly, her smile growing. Taking a silent deep breath and a few moments of thinking, she took a decent but still lady like bite of her scone. It was delicious! She paused only a moment in her chewing to take a sip of her tea and felt herself and most of her tension melt away. Swallowing, she looked back up at Jack and watched him for a few moments, the smile only a smirk much like one that would suggest knowing something interesting. Stacking her hands lightly at the edge of the table, she spoke up again. "You seem like a man who appreciates honesty, so do you mind if I'm rather to the point?"

Mist

Jack watched her drink her tea and smiled politely to hear her name. 

Rosa.  That's Italian for sure.  Of course, I am in New York, but what kind of guido dresses like that?  No, she must be from Italy.

He watched her demeanor change slightly after she laid her cup down and he was happy to finally hear a question worth answering.

"By all means, Miss Rosa.  I don't like beating around the bush and I am awful curious as to how you two fit into New York City in those get-ups."  He said as he relaxed his sitting position, feeling a little more at ease.
O/O

Pentagious666

"Hm? My tailcoat is traditional you see," His british accent soft yet apparent, "I personally come from England,  I have been serving nobility all of my life.  All of my previous employers rather seemed keen on it."
He looked down at the dark jacket and silver chain, his solid white gloves and smooth, ironed black slacks.  Even in the newer generations he has been considered very in style.  It would be ridiculous for him to give up his traditional garb now.  His eyes returned to settle on Jack and then with a quick glance towards Rosa, he fixed his gaze again on Jack.
"I used a reference to both modern and more traditional dress designs based on french fashions,"  his voice almost a purr, "Admittedly it is made from drapes but over all I think the dress came out very well, wouldn't you agree, Miss Rosa?
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

"I do very much agree Valoren." She said smiling at him as he spoke of the dress he made for her. "Especially considering the state I would be in without it." She said laughing a kind of deeper but still light-hearted half-giggle. She watched Jack only a few moments for his reaction to this before continuing. "I have traveled here from Italy in search of others with the same affliction as I have." Pausing to take another sip, she thought of what to say next and spoke again as she silently set her cup back down. "Like Valoren, whom I met not long after arriving here last night, I sense you have the same sort of affliction we do." Intently she looked into his eyes, simply waiting for what would be the most obvious next questions for Jack to have. What affliction? And how do you know I have it?

Mist

He listened as Valoren explained their outfits and straightened up more respectfully as Rosa began speaking.  He made a nervous laugh with her as she giggled about the "state she would be in without it."  He was about to think on its meaning when she struck him dead in his tracks with the word affliction.

Affliction?  That's a new way of putting it.

He immediately knew what she was talking about but opted to air on the side of caution, now feeling the nervousness sneaking back.

"Affliction?  I, well, I'm not sick.  I hope you don't think I'm ill, Miss Rosa."

He could feel the beads of sweat beginning to form on the back of his neck and he adjusted his sitting position nervously. 

"I'm different, though."  He said looking her dead in the eyes.  He waited for a hostile reaction from his left where the butler stood and as none came in the silence of his statement, he felt more comfortable in the gave of Rosa, who never hinted at a sign of hostility.  Just business and much the same curiosity that he assumed could be seen in his eyes.  "How do you know I'm different, Ma'am?  If you don't mind me askin'."
O/O

SxyCowgirl

She laughed a full, throaty laugh about the 'ill' comment. "Oh no! Nothing like that." Seeing him shift a bit in his seat, she smiled brightly at him again and listened. Unblinking, she leaned forward in her seat slightly and stared him in the eyes as she spoke. "When one lives for a couple thousand years, you pick up on a few things. I've heard speak of 'auras', and I suppose it is similar, but it is a bit more...specific than that." Leaning back again, she glanced at Valoren and then looked out the window, sipping her tea. "People like us are more different than most people can comprehend. In turn, they are often afraid of us." Her tone was a bit softer and somehow distant with those words and she turned back to look back at Jack. "Did you hear about the goings on last night?" She asked him.

Mist

Jack looked at Valoren with Rosa, immediately trying to determine who was the older. 

A couple thousand years?!  He opened his eyes wide at the thought.  He began to assume that these two were the real deal.  To think, I'm not the only one who turns to stone at the whims of his emotions! He thought to himself. The age definitely explains the mannerisms and choices in clothing.

He looked back at Rosa and gave his answer, "Yea, I read there was some kind of giant bird attack in Central Park last night.  I saw a picture and it looked more like a-" He stopped mid sentence as it hit him.  The realization that he was not the only one who had a separate form but that there were even more forms than just a Stone Golem.  His head twisted to Valoren, down at his tea, then back out the window.

He took a sip from his cup again and his blood pressure fell a little.  Jack looked back at Rosa, "So, who is the dragon?  It was a dragon, right?"  He said excitedly, now smiling broadly.
O/O

SxyCowgirl

She laughed again at his reaction to learning of her form, but not the identity it belonged to. "It is I. And yes, I am indeed a dragon. It is unfortunate that my full form causes such commotion, but it was the only way for me to travel effectively. It's easier to explain why you didn't run out of a park when some unknown thing landed in it than it is trying to explain what your are and why you are that way." She took another bite of her scone and a sip of tea, she relaxed a bit more. It was now very apparent to her that this was not a person to fear, nor to worry about. She suddenly grew perturbed with herself for not being more careful about who she dealt with. She had been lucky so far, but from this point on, she would have to be more cautious. At least now she had two other people who may be willing to help her with her cause.

Pentagious666

Valoren spoke, softly but with enough force to be heard, "I knew Rosa was a Shape Shifter, however, I do have many unique talents, not necessarily the same though."
"You see," Valoren did a graceful and perfect bow as he spoke, "I am simply one hell of a Butler."
Rosa had seemed to miss his meaning, but he wasn't about to come out and claim demonhood even though having a contract did make it easier for Valoren to achieve whatever goals may be set ahead.
As he straightened he smiled slightly, a smooth upturn of his lips and sipped on his tea, "What about you Jack, we know she's a dragon, I am a super servant, now what are you?"
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Mist

He raised an eyebrow as Valoren spoke of being "one hell of a butler."  He could tell he wasn't getting the whole story but had no intention of prying.  He heard super servant and began to nod a bit.  He mind drifted to the ring he had stashed in his things across the hall and the power it commanded.   He looked back up at Valoren and took a sip of his tea as he turned his head to face Rosa. 

"I'm what they call a Golem.  A Stone Golem to be specific."  He said, very matter-of-factually.  "I've only been around for about 100 years but that's still a bit long by most folks standards.  When I get angry, scared, or upset my body kinda does it's own thing so I have learned to keep myself as calm as possible under pressure."  He took another sip of tea.  He had so many questions but waited patiently for his hosts to first process what he told them.  He assumed that they had questions of their own. 
O/O

SxyCowgirl

Rosa's eyes grew a bit wider, glinting with curiosity, her smile an almost cat like smirk. A Golem! I wonder what he looks like in full form! She thought to herself. "I understand that can be difficult. You seem to have a good deal of patients due to your calm response when we must have surprised you by inviting you in." Taking another sip of tea, she thought briefly on her own training in learning to control her powers. She had had much longer to practice, but for how many years he had, it was nothing to sneeze at. "I am curious about your full form, but at the moment there are slightly more pressing matters. Besides, I'm sure we will have a chance to get to know each other better later. As I'm sure you may have guessed, I am not here for vacation." She took another bite and sip of tea, finished them and then continued. "There is a danger here that faces not only us, here in this room, but others like us in this city."

Mist

Jack relaxed his position again, feeling a bit of weight fall from his shoulders.  He sipped some more tea and thought on her statement.

"Is there any idea how many of us there are?  Could whatever it is you say is a threat already know more about us that we do?"  The thought made him a little uneasy but he took a deep breath and continued.  "In one hundred and three years, I've never met anyone else with the ability to do what I do, though I've had my suspicions.  World War II was definitely not fought by all mortal men as far a I can figure.  Hell, my half form saved my ass more than once.  I suppose I should ask, what is your plan?  I am assuming you are here to help in some way, yes?"
O/O

Pentagious666

Valoren listened intently but said nothing, he had given them the only hint they would get until he decided they were worth signing a contract with.  The power granted by a contract was useful to say the least. But if the demon breed just signed with anyone, oh the uncouth masters I would have served, thought he miserably.  His face remained neutral, despite the inner turmoil of being technically out of a job.  He topped off their cups in silence as this conversation apparently had little to do with the demon, or so he figured.  As such he still found the information useful and intriguing.  He nibbled quietly on a pastry whilst the spoken words were exchanged between the apparent Golem and the Dragon.  He made no mess, not a single crumb seeming to escape his lips.  He was pristine in practice and life, and his eating habits reflected this with flawless, effortless, composure.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?