Werewolves XII [Werewolves Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, March 04, 2010, 02:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

"I was prepared to overlook Remiel's insistence on suspecting me -- after all, who can know who to trust these days? -- but with others suspecting him as well, perhaps there's something more sinister behind his attempts to throw blame on me.  It may be that we've found one of the culprits at last," Val said, hopefully.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Remiel - 4 votes: LadySky, Izu, Valerian, Marg
Eden - 3 votes: Ryven, Remiel, Kanrya
Ryven - 1 vote: Eden

Not Voted: Kip, Teno
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Marguerite

Noticing the vote, she wondered what were the reasons for voting for all. She enjoyed Eden, Remiel and Ryven. Scratching her head, she let the side of her coin decide. Remiel.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

"You're making a big mistake.  Do you wish to undo the deed that I have carried out last night when Remiel was clutching to life, his last breath drawing ever closer?  If you must be suspicious of someone, let it be me.  He does not deserve to be at death's door a second time in mere hours."

Nadir

I kindda just closed my eyes and pointed.

You know I'm no good with this cloak and dagger stuff.

Ryven

You say that, but how do I know it is not just a clever ruse?

Nadir

The same way we know your 'saving' of Remiel isn't also a ruse.

We don't.

You could be a wolf - who would also know who the night's victim would be. Or just a desperate villager trying to get some small amount of protection, but claiming your power used up. There is no proof you are what you say.

Ryven

Then kill me, not him.  You shall see then.

Nadir

Well, I am voting for you. *rolls eyes*

Nadir

OH! What if - what if both you and Remiel are wolves! Staging this would be ever so handy to keep you both clear.

Sly! Very well done.

Ryven

Fine, I am a wolf. ::)  Kill me.  :P

Teno

To be honest, I can't decide as there's not enough evidence either way. I'm just going to have to point at Marg and have done with it.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Remiel - 5 votes: LadySky, Izu, Valerian, Marg, Kip
Eden - 3 votes: Ryven, Remiel, Kanrya
Ryven - 1 vote: Eden
Marg - 1 vote: Teno
Us against the world

Kip

I'm really not sure...  I'm suspicious of everyone at this point.  I'll go with the majority at the moment and say Remiel.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

Well, so much for saving him last night.

Remiel

Ryven isn't lying, you know.  He really is the healer, and he really did save me.  And when it turns out that I am just a simple peasant, a fine lot of mugginses you will all look.  The villagers, because you let the wolves mislead you, and the wolves, because the seer and the priest are still running around. 

If the lot of you learn nothing else by my death, then learn this: suspect Valerian.  And possibly Ladysky as well.   But I believe Ryven, and so should you.

Remiel

Ooh, wait a minute.  There are 10 of us left in the village.  There are three werewolves, one alpha, and possibly one turned by the alpha.  If that's the case, then...that makes 5 werewolves and 5 villagers.  And to top it all off, our guardian is dead.

Suddenly, I get the sinking feeling that all this bickering is a moot point.  A very moot point indeed..

Autumn Sativus

And so the village would decide that Remiel must pay for the deaths in the town. He would be taken to the noose and hung, his life ending quickly as his body lay limp, swaying slightly still in the breeze. He was a peasant, as he had claimed. And if Ryven was true about being the so-called Healer, his potion may have been wasted the eve before. With guilt laden thoughts, the village would retire to their beds to mourn the loss of their friend Remiel.

Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

In the morning the village would wake to a violent scream, most rushing from their little homes to find out where the sound had come from, and to ensure everyone was alright. Today, they would find Ryven dead in cold blood, the same paw prints they had found before were scattered through his home, tracked in his own blood. The empty potion vial clutched tight in his hand would certainly prove that he had not been lying about being the healer, and with the guardian long dead, it must have been true that he had saved someone the night before to result in no deaths.

Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Teno
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Nadir

Oh... oh dear. Um. Kanrya, is that blood in the corner of your mouth?

LadySky

LadySky closes her shop, unable to bear the idea of sewing more chaps for her friends to be slain in. I vote...........Kanrya?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Kip

Kip looked warily out of the entry to his house.  Eyeing the people left in the square, he nodded with a slightly twisted look to his eyes.

Kanrya

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Autumn Sativus

3 votes in 48 hours? Do I have to start poking y'all?

~Gets out the poker, leaves it by the fire to warm~ >:)
Us against the world

Nadir

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world