Fandom Based Roleplay Anyone? [m/m,m/f,f/f]

Started by Reyne, March 04, 2014, 10:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyne

Hello everyone. I thought I would post a thread expressing my desire for a roleplay based in the world of glorious fandoms.

First of all, I thought I'd go ahead and give you all a good idea of what I am looking for.

I am comfortable with playing male and female characters. I prefer the idea of male/male, but I am willing to go the other route with the right idea and plot. I am a writer who enjoys detail, multiple paragraphs, dialogue, and the usage of violence, smut, and language where it is applicable.

I want to have a roleplay that has some thought and planning to it, so if you do not find anything I have to offer as appealing I am open to your ideas as well!

Another point I'd like to make before listing plots and what not is this.

I am willing to roleplay through threads, messages, email, messenger, and even on tumblr where I frequently roleplay. A thread here is most appreciated though, so!

I love to discuss plots. When it comes to fandom roleplays I tend to plan with my partner rather than just post up a plot by default. But I do have a lot of ideas saved up over the years so I'd be happy to throw some at you based in the show, game, or movie we choose.

I also really love Alternate Universes and would love it if you did too.

Now, onto my list of fandoms that I wish to roleplay and the pairings I enjoy!

TV Shows

Teen Wolf [Derek/Stiles, Erica/Boyd,Lydia/Allison,Danny/Scott,Scott/Isaac,Scott/Derek]
Criminal Minds [Reid/Morgan,Morgan/Garcia]
Game of Thrones [Robb/Theon, Arya/Gendry, Jon/Jaime,Cersei/Jaime,Daenerys/Jorah]
Suits [Mike/Harvey]
Orphan Black [Felix/OC,Delphine/Cosima]
Once Upon a Time [Belle/Rumplestiltskin,Belle/Ruby,Emma/Regina,Emma/Graham,Charming/Hook]
Welcome to Nightvale [Cecil/Carlos]

Movies/Books/Comics

The Hunger Games [Peeta/Gale,Cinna/Katniss]
Lord of the Rings [Aragorn/Legolas]
The Hobbit [Bilbo/Thorin, Kili/Tauriel]
Star Trek [Jim/Spock]
Marvel [Thor/Loki, Tony/Steve, Spiderman/Thor, Spiderman/Deadpool,Deadpool/Thor]

Video Games

Mass Effect [Fem!Shep/Garrus, Fem!Shep/James, Liara/Javik, Cortez/James, M!Shep/Cortez, M!Shep/James]
Dragon Age [Probably more into the idea for OCs in this world, but I do love me some qunari, soooo...]
The Last of Us
Saints Row
The Wolf Among Us

So yes, these are some of the fandoms I love and enjoy dearly. So please drop me a message and we can discuss a possible story between you and I! Thanks.